Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (48432 Views)

2023 Presidency: List Of Potential Candidates From The South East / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by murphyibiam15(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hizzy:

so your prayers for is that I should hang my Self oya take ammm Dangote trailer will jam you
the one carrying cement will jam you
what hav you People Afikpo bloc gained from this present Government
see I don't want to trade banters with u BC I don't want it to seem like I'm abusing a fellow Igbo...the whole of Ebonyi has witnessed transformation under 'Afikpo bloc' leadership...both the former governors who hail from Abakaliki bloc esp that Old man called Martins Elechi never achieved anything meaningful but under the current dispensation there is massive transformation of Ebonyi which you can't deny..

only 'Afikpo bloc' leadership can bring the much needed development in Ebonyi because we are bold , creative. Development and advancement is our core value..we will carry you all others along..just seat and watch
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2018
murphyibiam15:

see I don't want to trade banters with u BC I don't want it to seem like I'm abusing a fellow Igbo...the whole of Ebonyi has witnessed transformation under 'Afikpo bloc' leadership...both the former governors who hail from Abakaliki bloc esp that Old man called Martins Elechi never achieved anything meaningful but under the current dispensation there is massive transformation of Ebonyi which you can't deny..

only 'Afikpo bloc' leadership can bring the much needed development in Ebonyi because we are bold , creative. Development and advancement is our core value..we will carry you all others along..just seat and watch
my brother sorry for the abuse but Elechi did better than Dave
we don't need flyovers how many cars ply the Flyovers, the way he's taxing people any how is not good
his greedy he reduced the Salaries of workers My brother my Governor is greedy he would have used that money he squandered in Building flyovers and Build Iboko market, Ekemarket etc we don't need flyover in Ebonyi once more sorry for the abuse but you started it
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
KenOne:

Not really out of the 24 states published so far.
Ebonyi, Cross River, Abia will go to PDP.
Delta, Taraba and Benue will go either way, APC or PDP.
Ebonyi will go to PDP APC will win in Abia & Cross River CONVINCINGLY.
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
KenOne:

Not really out of the 24 states published so far.
Ebonyi, Cross River, Abia will go to PDP.
Delta, Taraba and Benue will go either way, APC or PDP.
Ebonyi will go to PDP APC will win in Abia & Cross River CONVINCINGLY.
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by murphyibiam15(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hizzy:

my brother sorry for the abuse but Elechi did better than Dave
we don't need flyovers how many cars ply the Flyovers, the way he's taxing people any how is not good
his greedy he reduced the Salaries of workers My brother my Governor is greedy he would have used that money he squandered in Building flyovers and Build Iboko market, Ekemarket etc we don't need flyover in Ebonyi once more sorry for the abuse but you started it
lol..no problem we're both on the same page which is to ensure the development of Ebonyi.. Truth is that the capital city needed a facelift of which the flyovers also contributed in changing...let me tell you,cities expand and you need to take care of infrastructure first and not waiting for everywhere to be locked up,besides the locations of those flyovers used to be hotspot for accident which has reduced tremendously... I understand the civil servants are paid percentage salaries but the good thing is that it's regular, even martins Elechi paid full salary only 2 months to stepping down from office....if you've been to Ebonyi recently,not just to the state capital but to the local governments you will really appreciate this current Governor...
but I must admit he has little fault here and there but that just makes him a human like us.
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by murphyibiam15(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
hardeyinkah45:
But Ekiti is not among d list or dey don get another flagbearer for governorship in d race
Ekiti just did their guber election.. are you in Nigeria at all??
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 06, 2018
murphyibiam15:

lol..no problem we're both on the same page which is to ensure the development of Ebonyi.. Truth is that the capital city needed a facelift of which the flyovers also contributed in changing...let me tell you,cities expand and you need to take care of infrastructure first and not waiting for everywhere to be locked up,besides the locations of those flyovers used to be hotspot for accident which has reduced tremendously... I understand the civil servants are paid percentage salaries but the good thing is that it's regular, even martins Elechi paid full salary only 2 months to stepping down from office....if you've been to Ebonyi recently,not just to the state capital but to the local governments you will really appreciate this current Governor...
but I must admit he has little fault here and there but that just makes him a human like us.
Thanks for you understanding
are you from Afikpo do you know some one answering Iheanacho Ramzy he's a Dj now. I use to visit him b4 (2009) but I lost his contact he's a good friend of Mine THANKS
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by shutto: 3:43am On Oct 06, 2018
Who won in IMO APC Primaries??
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Cameleon72(f): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2018
Following til 2019
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by murphyibiam15(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2018
Hizzy:

Thanks for you understanding
are you from Afikpo do you know some one answering Iheanacho Ramzy he's a Dj now. I use to visit him b4 (2009) but I lost his contact he's a good friend of Mine THANKS
I'm from Edda(Afikpo-south LGA)...same place with the current APC guber aspirant..sen ogbuorji..so I may not really know the DJ .
Re: BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
murphyibiam15:

I'm from Edda(Afikpo-south LGA)...same place with the current APC guber aspirant..sen ogbuorji..so I may not really know the DJ .
Okay bro thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed / Fatima Ganduje Dancing & Singing Video Shared By Man. Nigerians React / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.