Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

See What This Man Posted On Facebook, Claims Depression. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What This Man Posted On Facebook, Claims Depression. (572 Views)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Man Posted On Facebook, Claims Depression. by TWOWAYMIRROR: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
I was jejely minding my business when i stumbled on people fighting over this post.....some where in support of the guy while someone was telling the guy what he did was wrong. What could the father have done to warrant such bitterness from his own son..to the extent of taking it to the social media.

Re: See What This Man Posted On Facebook, Claims Depression. by Shelloween(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
They go from Daddy to Dad....

Then.... Pops.

Then... Pops man.

Then... Oko man.

Then... That man.

Some Fathers think you owe them for bringing you into this world. They maltreat you
They abuse you
They insult you
They hit you
They say bad about you

Why?..... All because you want to be yourself.
You want to live your life,
make your own choices,
chose your own path,
Find your own destiny..

They hate you for trying to be like you and not like them.

They do this forgetting one thing..... We never forget.
One day, you wske up looking at your dad with so much hatred that it suffocates you.

Bro, my dad was my first hater.....but my mom's love kept me going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Man Posted On Facebook, Claims Depression. by JoanHicks(f): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ok
Re: See What This Man Posted On Facebook, Claims Depression. by OneCorner: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
Na him and hin papa sabi

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Commits Suicide In Enugu State / Slay Adire Fabric / Couple Fall From Ninth Floor Window While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.