Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Download Lagos State Development Plan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Download Lagos State Development Plan (2945 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Soludo Submits Anambra State's “VISION-2070” Perspective Development Plan / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Lagos State Development Plan by Ajibel(m): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
How many of you remembered when Tinubu and Banire accused Ambode of deviating from LASG development plan blueprint?

Who can remember and has observed that Tinubu/Fashola's Ehingbeti Economic Summit was discontinued by Ambode?

Well, many has concluded that the Master plan Tinubu claimed Ambode stopped was not opening the account of the LASG to the Lagos elites.

If you wish to know about this LAGOS STATE DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2012-2025, you can download it from the link below

https://www.proshareng.com/admin/upload/reports/11627-271150413-proshare.pdf

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by Ajibel(m): 4:28am On Oct 06, 2018
Lagos state ehingbeti economic summit just died like that

https://mobile.twitter.com/ehingbeti

You can read up on what it's been all about and visit their website through their twitter link

2 Likes

Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by deomelo: 5:00am On Oct 06, 2018
Ajibel:
How many of you remembered when Tinubu and Banire accused Ambode of deviating from LASG development plan blueprint?

Who can remember and has observed that Tinubu/Fashola's Ehingbeti Economic Summit was discontinued by Ambode?

Well, many has concluded that the Master plan Tinubu claimed Ambode stopped was not opening the account of the LASG to the Lagos elites.

If you wish to know about this LAGOS STATE DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2012-2025, you can download it from the link below

https://www.proshareng.com/admin/upload/reports/11627-271150413-proshare.pdf

Wow!!

300 pages of outstanding planning s and policies.

Sadly, foolish Ambode didn't follow the plan and wasted 4 years.

Thank God we got rid of that incompetent loser.

5 Likes

Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 06, 2018
wow
Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by Boscojugunu(m): 5:10am On Oct 06, 2018
Ambode
Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by JGracious: 5:25am On Oct 06, 2018
Thanks op for posting the download link.

I am of the opinion that no matter the party that wins the election in our dear State, the plan should be followed.

I believe lots of time, energy and resources have been committed to developing this blueprint. It makes good sense for the governorship aspirants to read through and take note of areas that needs fine-tuning due to trend analysis and technology advancement.

I don't see any reason why anyone will want to start from ground zero again. By now, we should be building lasting institutions and not doing trial and error projects.

It all boils down to being a good project manager and honestly It wont be a bad idea if our aspirants take a course in project management as it will enable them appreciate things like stakeholder, workplan, timelime, project sponsor, risk mitigation, change management etc.
Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by kunle75(m): 5:31am On Oct 06, 2018
I will read and digest it for future reference.
But ambode why na?
Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by Validated: 6:11am On Oct 06, 2018
deomelo:

Wow!!

300 pages of outstanding planning s and policies.

Sadly, foolish Ambode didn't follow the plan and wasted 4 years.

Thank God we got rid of that incompetent loser.

kunle75:
I will read and digest it for future reference.
But ambode why na?

Sorry sirs! Can you point to one section of this document that Ambode discarded?

Take a good look on the Solid Waste Management Plan, you would note that the idea of a professional waste management partner is embedded.

So sirs, kindly help my unbelief!

3 Likes

Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by Bizmagnet: 6:15am On Oct 06, 2018
Hmmm...Politicians.

Contact me for your websites and data anylysis projects at an affrodable price.

Check my signature for my number.
Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by deomelo: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2018
Lagos is so ready made and easy to govern that it's very hard to fail.

You have a ready made plan, you have expo paper, you have skilled talents all over the state and we'll oiled agencies to govern the State and develop with and you have endless stream of huge IGR to actualized your plan with. It's like you are in Cruise control.

1 Like

Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by deomelo: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2018
[s]
Validated:

Sorry sirs! Can you point to one section of this document that Ambode discarded?

Take a good look on the Solid Waste Management Plan, you would note that the idea of a professional waste management partner is embedded.

[/s]

Wetin concern ipob with Lagos matter?

I don't have time to waste.
Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by Validated: 6:41am On Oct 06, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Deflective ... dumb!

3 Likes

Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by diebuhari1: 6:41am On Oct 06, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Answer him my Yoruba Muslim brother, he asked a good question. Except you don't have an answer.

1 Like

Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by justfash50: 6:41am On Oct 06, 2018
We keep telling them that the progress and development witnessed in Lagos state over the years is no fluke and nothing should stop the continuation of our dear Lagos project.

We will start selling various models from the blueprint/ roadmap to States now. Lagos state is leaving the nation behind to compete with the best cities in Africa and be ranked amongst the best cities in the world.

No more winning streak again, the goal now is to take Lagos to greater height.
Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by Ofemannnu: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2018
Good
Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by Ajibel(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2018
Validated:

Lagos rail
Water works
Independent Power plants
General hospitals
Free text books
Solar lighting for schools
Drainage clearing
Lagos HOMS

Sir. There are quite a lot
Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by Ajibel(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2018
JGracious:
Thanks op for posting the download link.

I am of the opinion that no matter the party that wins the election in our dear State, the plan should be followed.

I believe lots of time, energy and resources have been committed to developing this blueprint. It makes good sense for the governorship aspirants to read through and take note of areas that needs fine-tuning due to trend analysis and technology advancement.

I don't see any reason why anyone will want to start from ground zero again. By now, we should be building lasting institutions and not doing trial and error projects.

It all boils down to being a good project manager and honestly It wont be a bad idea if our aspirants take a course in project management as it will enable them appreciate things like stakeholder, workplan, timelime, project sponsor, risk mitigation, change management etc.

This plan when it was finally published was put in the public domain for successive governors of the state (irrespective of the party) to tinker with. There is absolutely no problem if a government comes in and makes changes to reflect the current trend in the society. Funny enough, the Fashola government actually modified this plan based on the blueprint Asiwaju came up with during his own time between 1999-2007. And after that happened, he also promised to share the ideas, implementations and plans with other state governments in Nigeria.

One of the highlights of how effective this plan was, was when the government of Ghana sent some representatives to understudy the BRT model in the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by justfash50: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2018
This is what should make front page. Let Nigerians know that a Government not undertaking Strategic Planning will deny its state of numerous Programmes and Project that will impact the lives of the masses.

It is a clarion call to Nigerians to hold their States accountable and demand such roadmap / blueprints in achieving their vision.

1 Like

Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by Ajibel(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2018
deomelo:
Lagos is so ready made and easy to govern that it's very hard to fail.

You have a ready made plan, you have expo paper, you have skilled talents all over the state and we'll oiled agencies to govern the State and develop with and you have endless stream of huge IGR to actualized your plan with. It's like you are in Cruise control.

Do you remember this 200 per month HOMS for Lagosians?

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/opinion-fasholas-scores-a-bulls-eye-with-an-ambitious-home-scheme-to-create-200-landlords-monthly/

Now fast forward to this government..

https://guardian.ng/property/subscribers-protest-flaws-in-lagos-homes-scheme/
Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by kunle75(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Validated:

Read my comment sir, i will find time to digest later

Am not condemning him but just asking y he bleeped up
Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by deomelo: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
[s]
diebuhari1:
Answer him my Yoruba Muslim brother, he asked a good question. Except you don't have an answer.

Validated:

Deflective ... dumb!

[/s]

More reason why ignorant and unintelligent Igbos bore me.
Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by deomelo: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ajibel:

Lagos rail
Water works
Independent Power plants
General hospitals
Free text books
Solar lighting for schools
Drainage clearing
Lagos HOMS

Sir. There are quite a lot

One thing you must know about Igbos, they are not interested in facts and they care less about Lagos State or even Ambode sef.

The facts are in the links and the plan itself, but they won't read and if you give them A, they will come back with some more ignorant nonsense and ask you to go back and give them B, and D.

Don't let these Igbos waste your time.
Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by Blue3k(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Interesting I'll give it a read later. It looks detailed like Kaduna's if I can compare it anything.
Re: Download Lagos State Development Plan by justfash50: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Seun. Lala and Co , move this thread to front page.

(1) (Reply)

Xenophic Attack In SA: We're Sorry For What We Have Done - Malema / Scientists Can’t Explain Puzzling Lack Of Coronavirus Outbreaks In Africa / Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.