Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,827 members, 7,828,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers (19507 Views)

Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers / [HOT!] “no Nigerian Life Was Lost In South Africa Xenophobic Attack”—geoffrey On / Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
Comedian Tee A, has called out all fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers who according to him have no credible structure backing their sudden wealth. 

Tee A who further alleged that everyone now wants to be a life coach, also accused Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers of parading themselves as 'successful young entrepreneurs'. He wrote; 

https://lailasnews.com/comedian-tee-a-blasts-fake-nigerian-life-coaches-and-motivational-speakers/

lalasticlala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by itspzpics(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Shuuuu
Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by celebgistz: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
sad flirty
Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Airforce01(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Shut up

You want to know how they became rich .. but you didn't care to know their source of poverty when they had nothing .

You must be mad

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by 9cent(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Airforce01:
Shut up

You want to know how they became rich .. but you didn't care to know their source of poverty when they had nothing .

You must be mad

I'm not surprised at your comment because you've always been known to be promoting people with questionable wealth

196 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Airforce01(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
My personality is not for everyone , so is my response

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by peterson: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hmmm...

I'd rather dare to be different by carving and maintaining a niche in "motivational living" as opposed to the traditional and saturated "motivational speaking".

Most speakers end up doing the talks with big big grammars and never walk the walk.

Motivational living does it for me...

Tee A...

I concur with you...

Gaby

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
Airforce01:
Just to let you know, you still responded grin

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Zanotee: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
u no talk lie

22 Likes

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by ladyF(f): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Why are people so concerned with money that isn’t theirs. Would the explanation of the source or their wealth add an extra 000 to his bank account?

Im still buying bitcoin... Check my signature.. Best rate always.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Realdeals(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Personally, I don't like motivational speakers. I won't call them liars, but they do make allusion to things they themselves have not practiced. The number of motivational speakers we have now has seriously dwindled compared to around 2005-2010, their deceit is being busted every day.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by BruncleZuma: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Basitelo1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Airforce01:
Mumu, u wan form Hushpuppi

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by sojayy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wetin dey worry all these wanna be comedians self. .....in other news, guyz u don finsh rigging?

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Masama: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
Is he throwing stones at someone?
Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Splasshhh(f): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
True talk

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Sultty(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
No beef intended but tee-A sure has a point. This is one of the reasons I do not attend seminars where motivators are invited. They make me look as if I'm not doing well enough (ok I agree) but when u read their bio or they read it out to u u get to see that their source of wealth don't really tally with what they have attained in life

13 Likes

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by yungchop: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Airforce01:
how come people hate you so much like this?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by GentleMoney: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by sacajawea: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lol this Country we are our own Problem. Denying Truth
Poverty is in the Mind you know wink wink

1 Like

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Airforce01(m): 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
yungchop:

They hate my guts , but it's ok cheesy

1 Like

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
What about Emoney?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Amberon1: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Gosh! Your IQ seems to be depleting by the hour.

I can only weep for people who have to put up with your idiocy in real life. Eternal asslicker of E-money and everyone with questionable source of wealth cheesy
Airforce01:
Shut up

You must be mad

15 Likes

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Amberon1: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oshey, Nairaland Wizkid
Airforce01:

1 Like

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Pentools(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
President Atiku from 2019....
Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
yungchop:
because he is very annoying. A grown man will just wake up and post 5000 naira and tag it " money I want to send to my baby mama" or create a new topic and tag it "I am a bug boy... See the yam porridge I cooked with 7000 naira" he is just very childish and annoying for a supposed grown up. I think a nut is loose somewhere.

21 Likes

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Ugosample(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sultty:
No beef intended but tee-A sure has a point. This is one of the reasons I do not attend seminars where motivators are invited. They make me look as if I'm not doing well enough (ok I agree) but when u read their bio or they read it out to u u get to see that their source of wealth don't really tally with what they have attained in life

Exactly!

Nigerians are using their own hands to destroy their country

in the USA for example, once you appear as a rich guy, the IRS is investigating your tax returns to see if indeed your source of income and your income itself tallies with the tax you are paying

If there id a discrepancy, such person has a lot of explanations to do

the system does not encourage illegal wealth

But in Nigeria, we are promoting wealth without real source

Questionable wealth

Even when it's clear that the guy is shady, the youths will still hail him and call him smart, and lash out at those who ask the right questions

And our kids and young ones are observing

Nigeria in the next 20 years will be a full blown banana republic with the way things are going

14 Likes

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by LZAA: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Comedian Tee A, has called out all fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers who according to him have no credible structure backing their sudden wealth. 

Tee A who further alleged that everyone now wants to be a life coach, also accused Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers of parading themselves as 'successful young entrepreneurs'. He wrote; 

https://lailasnews.com/comedian-tee-a-blasts-fake-nigerian-life-coaches-and-motivational-speakers/

lalasticlala
If u talk they wee start screaming
Look at every first world nation and u will see that all of them are industrialized or provide labour for industry
Those that have oil import labour and build both industries and stimulate tourism
Here everybody is CEO and durotaye grin
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by otipoju(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sometime in 2010, a colleauge named Ejike told me that since i was good with words and understand some deep things about life ...I should venture into motivational speaking as a side hustle.

I told him the time is not right. I cant point people to a path that i myself have not walked.

10 years down the line... the story of my life could motivate others at a certain level, but i think in five or six years time i will be ready with concrete, personal examples and not " according to " .

Eni ba fe da asho fun eniyan, ti orun re la ma koko wo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by Ugosample(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
yungchop:

a question I often ask myself too

1 Like

Re: Comedian Tee A blasts fake Nigerian Life Coaches and motivational speakers by HomeOfMe(f): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
FlirtyKaren:

lalasticlala
I'd he shading Fela durotoye?...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Shares Photos With His Son, Jayden / Pictures :Nollywood Actor Frederick Leonard Buries Late Mum In Nnewi / Bbnaija's K-brule Involved In A Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.