Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin (24283 Views)

Joro Olumofin Turns Santa, Smokes And Drinks To Celebrate Christmas / Joro Olumofin: This Small Cup Of Okro Is N8000 In France, Paris / Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by BetShop: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Do your Runs Girl work in peace. Please stop this Motivator / Motivational speaker act to these young girls who idolize and follow you. You’re recruiting runs girls like you directly and indirectly. .
These assertions : “ I worked So hard, God did it for me, Look at God, anybody can make it, I’m just starting, small girl big God” are very misleading and inappropriate. .
Don’t you think the men you’re sleeping with tell their inner circle friends and family who tell their own friends and family. Therefore your public success has an expiry date because a 5% know the truth. That 5% is growing gradually. .
1️⃣ I worked so hard ? - which work, product, project , proposal did you work on or sell ? Your Instagram page is full of flamboyant pictures of yourself and not a single promotion of a product or event you’re hosting. I guess you’re the product and your DM is the market hub. .
2️⃣ God saw me through- saw you through sleeping with numerous older men for money ? .
3️⃣ Mathematics: your salary doesn’t match your lifestyle. Something is missing. .
A self made woman is a woman who uses her brains, degree, personality, vocational skills to make money. Not through sex. .
IF YOU SLEPT WITH A MARRIED MEN, OLDER MAN, DID AN OLDER WOMEN “LESBIANISM”. .
Please Enjoy your money and stop this Motivational speaker nonsense. It’s like a Yahoo boy writing daily success memoirs on social media. .
It’s Psychological, you have to mention “Hardwork” and “God” so that you can reinforce it in your own Cognition that you’re what you hate the most. A cheat, a runs Girl.
Enjoy your money, buy your creams, nails, hair to promote your ministry but please leave social media motivation out of it. You don’t have the right to motivate the youths.

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/letter-to-runs-girls-forming-motivational-speakers-on-social-media-joro-olumofin/

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by BetShop: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2019
grin grin
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Lucifersticlala: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2019
It’s Psychological, you have to mention “Hardwork” and “God” so that you can reinforce it in your own Cognition that you’re what you hate the most. A cheat, a runs Girl.

I hereby declare this write-up a masterpiece and sentence every -

Nevermind.

COURT!

[img]https://media1./images/7b1b7031254161211d033760fa6bff45/tenor.gif?itemid=12475856[/img]

247 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Rosay15(f): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
Preach

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Rosay15(f): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
Preach

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by vanida6: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

If I read all dat shiit make my ears go deaf
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by SamOyovwi: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
Okay o
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by positivelord: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
I hope this man is not referring to Toke Makin..

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by looseweight: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
MEN should learn to marry ladies that have so many things to offer beyond sexx.

Most times I imagine what will make me to settle for a LADY whose duty is just to sit at HOME, MANIPULATE TV STATIONS and GOSSIP around.
Waiting for me to come back after a hard day’s Job to phuck her.

It’s better you are insulted by a comfortable LADY that has many ideas to offer than a pretty lady with pretty laps that has nothing to offer beyond SEXX.

Just avoid them like PLAGUE, the way many ladies will avoid you when you have no job nor anything to offer

BACHELORS should ask married men before choosing Life partners.
Many have made mistakes don’t join them.
The FUNNY TRUTH is that it’s only a comfortable and stable MAN that can phuck any lady he desires at any particular time.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by tribalistseun: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bold pink won't like this

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by passyhansome(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
OUR DEAR SLAY QUEENS AFTER READING THIS

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
nairaland always promoting hate against women undecided

Anything that will belittle and promote hate against women, they won't stop to post it.

Shameless forum

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Ochuksbaba(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
you have no right to advice the youths,,chai WICKEDNESS 102

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by mosho2good: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bridle your tongue; That is them, flee from them.

"Sanni Adedapo"

Don't discuss what was said to you in confidential as subject of discussion to gain the heart of other people with an individual or group of individuals, be it as it may; Don't sell your brother out for a plate of rice, learn to keep mute, learn to bridle your tongue.

You were trusted and respected to have been entrusted in that piece of information, never make that as discussion for gain saying.

Don't discuss anyone with others, don't betray those who never thought you can sell them out so cheap. las las, what do you gain? Popularity, fame, or you were enrich in doing so?

Discrete from companies who never have any productive discussion with you, they will discuss you in a way you never imagine in another circle of friends, twisting and turning friends and family against each other, that's their hobby, they are good at that.

You will know them, they are close to you,they are everywhere with sugar coated mouth, they can buy heaven for you, even the heaven of heavens, and they are always broke all the time, they have listening ear, always hungry for food, and you can never win them in argument, very boastful and arrogant, they always think they are a perfectionist and always want things done in the most perfect way, moving from one junction, to another, in the church, community, company, school, offices, name it. Never make your junction their bus top, chase them away as soon as you see the trait in them.

This act is not only limited to the girls alone, Boys too are involve, infact, they do it better than the girls. You tell them your plan they will pretend to love you and support you in every wise, but they are canal and the evil in them will go against the plan.

Look inwardly before choosing who to discuss your most confidential hint with, they are everywhere looking for the subject of the day.

The most piteous thing about them is, they are always the same come every year, they never move an inches from where they were last year, they are easily spotted for their enthusiasts of nature and they condemn easily, one of their harsh word can rest you to factory rest and you begin to imaging if you were never a human.

May God keep us from wolves nicely dressed in sheep.

9 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

Go and wash plate

47 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by sukerefakere(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Vanida6 take note

1 Like

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Princeofasia: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
so on point. i alwsys wash the worst for all those runs girls with vaaagina daniels as their boss angry

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by GTFO(f): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nowadays, Everybody just wan talk for TALKING sake!!

Idiot got numerous girls he calls on codedly whenever he's Hot, now here to talk rubbish!!

You Self-Acclaimed motivational speaker guys are the real demon!!!

FvckTards!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by anonymuz(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

are you being affected with that masterpiece??

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Guyman02: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

Guilty conscience, just console yourself cheesy cheesy

35 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by logan2(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Preacher preach
Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by tribalistseun: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

why not? But hes right tho. DM me here if you're in Abj

10 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Praisesongz: 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

yes Na as na u dem Dey talk to
Madam change your ways
Your toto go rotten ooo

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by coolfredo(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Auruo79:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
090-11-32-58-29
winning is sure
u cant play n win for ur self?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by namiji2598: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

ur ears are not jus deaf, but deaf and dumb

9 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Mayor08: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew angry

You read with your ears?

8 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by logan2(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
GTFO:
Nowadays, Everybody just wan talk for TALKING sake!!

Idiot got numerous girls he calls on codedly whenever he's Hot, now here to talk rubbish!!

You Self-Acclaimed motivational speaker guys are the real demon!!!

FvckTards!!!
you are so pained right now,I can feel it, sifia shest pain ,now GTFO

33 Likes

Re: Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin by Praisesongz: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
JamaicanLove:
nairaland always promoting hate against women undecided

Anything that will belittle and promote hate against women, they won't stop to post it.

Shameless forum
you can leave the forum in peace o

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Wedding Pictures / Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) / Femi Otedola And His Daughter, Temi Dancing (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.