Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change (34843 Views)

Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) / PDP Convention: Delegates Battle For Dollars From Presidential Aspirants / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by maasoap(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
Slimmacho:

Now, here we go...
Many times people joke with Jesus, Christian religion etc and nobody raises issues about ban
People like you are the reason why we have religious conflicts.
We must learn to be tolerant.
No matter what ppl say about God, it doesn't reduce him and he doesn't need us to defend him.
Your Religion is your pathway to God, forget about what others say.
Religion is shifting ppl away from humanity,Where religion is actually a way of bringing out humanity in us.

You're just being a hypocrite, simple. Noone is defending anything or any God here. Why would any sane person keeps doing that? Why would any sane person leave the troublemaker and start castigating those who are correcting him? You need your head check up, something is definitely messing it up.
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by Okoyeebo: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
teflonjake:

Did the future complain to you?

His future is of no use to him
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by Justinah4real(f): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
excomarow:
This exactly what wailers are lacking in Buhari regime. After spending that much to get power, then our National treasury will turn their ATM

I don't think Nigerian want to go back to that era again.

APC all the way

Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by myettiallah: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Alzirida:
Am afraid of 2019.
Those guys have a lot of money to spend.

PMB 2016
U are thick tongue
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by salford1: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
A leopard cannot change its spot. It's the ways of PDP. Just ask Dasuki.
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by PDPGuy: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
The "good news" about this story is that the additional US$ in circulation would result in a gradual strengthening of the Naira.
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by Olumeme: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
This news too fake
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by mechanics(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wow, see business.
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by Abuloma80(f): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Believe this story at your own peril...for this Friday people go leave Adokiye Stadium dey gallivant go Hotel Presidential for this traffic..hahahahaha abeg make una free us.

Come up with a better story.

ADOKIYE STADIUM!!!

Is that the name of the stadium now?
In the late 70s it used to be called "PERMANENT TEMPORARY STADIUM"
What are unforgettable memories of those days!!!
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by Joevics(m): 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
SicIgbos:

That is because u are Igbo n your entire tribe are bigots. For the past three years Igbo have been wailing their souls to the grave trying to disparage Buhari yet you are not seeing how PDP apologist n other Igbotic bigots litter every post on NL with their wailing. You need your brain checked I swear.

Dude I am not Igbo, the fact the you even said I'm Igbo shows how lowly you think.
You call a whole tribe bigots, lol.
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by toprealman: 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
I see, no wonder Wike said the convention will improve the economy of the state.
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by BruncleZuma: 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Abuloma80:

ADOKIYE STADIUM!!!

Is that the name of the stadium now?
In the late 70s it used to be called "PERMANENT TEMPORARY STADIUM"
What are unforgettable memories of those days!!!

No sir, The one you're referring to is the Gowon Stadium at Elekahia or the Sharks Stadium(I suspect Sharks) Adokiye is the new one somewhere at Igiruta toward the old International Airport Hotel (Abandoned).
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by teflonjake(m): 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Okoyeebo:

His future is of no use to him

��
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by Victorygold(m): 2:34am On Oct 06, 2018
excomarow:
This exactly what wailers are lacking in Buhari regime. After spending that much to get power, then our National treasury will turn their ATM

I don't think Nigerian want to go back to that era again.

APC all the way

Now someone will tell me that was photoshoped.
Anofia
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by BetaThings: 2:36am On Oct 06, 2018
Slimmacho:

Now, here we go...
Many times people joke with Jesus, Christian religion etc and nobody raises issues about ban
People like you are the reason why we have religious conflicts.
We must learn to be tolerant.
No matter what ppl say about God, it doesn't reduce him and he doesn't need us to defend him.
Your Religion is your pathway to God, forget about what others say.
Religion is shifting ppl away from humanity,Where religion is actually a way of bringing out humanity in us.

You are a liar
This attitude of not respecting others is a major cause of chaos
Even countries speak of provocation let alone individuals

I DARE YOU to show me
Anyone referring to himself as Jesus Christ on Nairaland

Both you you should be banned

I don't believe in Christianity and can argue that the tenets - trinity and so on - are wrong
But I would not insult the authority figures in Christianity - pastors and so

Anyone insulting Jesus deserves to be banned and if you support mockery of Jesus, you too should be banned
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by gurnam: 4:17am On Oct 06, 2018
foreshore:

Are they not better than your poverty sharing party?

They’ve shared the poverty into your home ?
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by seanfer(m): 5:51am On Oct 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Believe this story at your own peril...for this Friday people go leave Adokiye Stadium dey gallivant go Hotel Presidential for this traffic..hahahahaha abeg make una free us.

Come up with a better story.

It is true that there are many people around those mallams changing money in Rumuola... Adokiye Stadium is the venue of the convention but delegates lodged inside port Harcourt... I’m sure the Hotels from Omangwa to Rumuokoro can’t house up to 1/3 of the delegates and they also want to explore the city...Last night GRA was full to the brim...
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by foreshore(m): 6:35am On Oct 06, 2018
gurnam:

They’ve shared the poverty into your home ?

Yeye man, which one is better. To share money or to shear poverty?
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by sukar886: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2018
PDP share the money....
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by JegaQuin: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2018
Joevics:
I have nothing to say.

Except if its a propaganda against Buhari huh? grin
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by truthstands01: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2018
Fake news. This topic is the handiwork of APC agents trying to give PDP a bad name. Did they also go Abuja near eagle's square to check people who are having foreign currency exchange? You know PDP convention will be a success and a new president of Nigeria is emerging soon. Deal with it! Nigeria shall be redeem in 2019. End of the road for APC and their poverty stricken policies. A new Nigeria in 2019 with a leader of 21st century acumen. Watch it!
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by excomarow(m): 7:42am On Oct 06, 2018
Victorygold:

Now someone will tell me that was photoshoped.
Anofia

Anofia Photoshop ko photomarket ni
That is what you are lacking, and its happening life in PHC.

We don't need you and your corrupt leaders.
So Get off
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by durangokid: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Wetin concern Buhari for this matter?

Keep talking nonsense online when they are selling your future in Port Harcourt.
So to you this caricature is true but but buhari must not be brought into the show?
Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by gurnam: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2018
foreshore:

Yeye man, which one is better. To share money or to shear poverty?

They’ve even shared the poverty into your brain grin

Re: PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change by foreshore(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2018
gurnam:

They’ve even shared the poverty into your brain grin

Dullard!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Priest, Hyacinth, Wins Benue APC Governorship Ticket / Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back / DSS Arrests NIRSAL Boss, Abbas Umar Maisanawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.