Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention (30282 Views)

APC Yet To Screen Aspirants 4 Days To Convention / 12 Days To Convention, APC Holds Forms, Governors Divided / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by papascode: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
SARAKI tried to work with a PDP deputy. He is liberal and fit to be PRESIDENT
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by berrystunn(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
buhariguy:
Thief saraki will cry on Sunday by the time thief wike deal with him.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist will help him to cry more...
Where by smoke jor?
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by Justinah4real(f): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist will help him to cry more.

Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by Cajal(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Toosure70:
he is going to win. it is a spiritual advice.
...he may not win again oo
I hear say they catch some ritualists with 11 human heads for ilorin today
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by Shampoo77: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
Fake news from Sahara reporters. They should concentrate on Sowore and leave Saraki alone.
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by berrystunn(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
papascode:
SARAKI tried to work with a PDP deputy. He is liberal and fit to be PRESIDENT

Saraki is the next president
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by legibow: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
I am very sure, with the unwavering support from the ipob miscreants, Saraki will win in a landslide on Nairaland and Twitter tomorrow.
win fire....
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by milemimi93(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist will help him to cry more.

Has Saraki bought these pigs with money? I know Idiotic Pigs can sell their lives and loved ones for money..

Every pig on this forum supports Saraki the criminal

3 Likes

Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by excomarow(m): 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
Joevics:
Apc are scared. They are doing all they can to disrupt the PDP primary.

Do you know that Thenation has over 5 article about PDP primaries?
TVC did a special program to analyse the PDP candidates and Sahara reporters have been posting trash since morning pertaining this same primary.

As if that is not enough, Nairaland is moving PDP topics to front page around past 11pm.

APC are really jittery about this primary.

We are not scared.

APC is only demoralizing PDP tactically.

So because I am APC and I sell pure water, and PDP is holding it's convention, so I shouldn't go to venue to sell pure water abi.

Yeye dey Smell

1 Like

Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by sirabu: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
This are clear signs that wike has done Ramos hold on Mo' Salah. to saraki. Wike has home advantage over the aspirants. Wike's candidate Tambuwal will win the ticket., for he has done his assignments perfectly. I know for sure PDP will never change. For their will be decamping immediately after the convention by aggrieved persons. Let's wait and enjoy this telemondo by Director wine, producer wine, script writer wine, star actor tambuwal, star actress wine, goods wike and co. The bass are atiku,rabiu,saraki,mark,jang and co. Now happening in theaters. Watch out. Distributed and marketed by ipob's pigs, opc, militants, book haram, armed robbers, cocaine pusher's, ritualists, human trafficker's and harlots.

2 Likes

Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by bantudra: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by Amigo1: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
buhariguy:
U are still a baby in the game of politics, If u know u know.
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by GavelSlam: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
Okoyeebo:

I'm very happy you're supporting pdp. Your political bad luck would bring them misfortune.

grin
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by Num07033711115(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
make any of them enter na pdp me go vote. Pdp all the way

1 Like

Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by dynasty01: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
I am very sure, with the unwavering support from the ipob miscreants, Saraki will win in a landslide on Nairaland and Twitter tomorrow.
Why exhibiting so much frustration?... not everyone that criticizes APC and buhari is Igbo or ipob. you are matured enough, stop displaying this level of emptiness and mediocrity!!!!!
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by kaliboi94(m): 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
buhariguy:
Biafra matter kill u there

1 Like

Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by paramakina202: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
buhariguy:

Everybody get their own thief.LMAO
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by Oblang(m): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Heard Saraki is working for Atiku..
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by SoliBayNG: 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
That's so not true. I came from the airport today, and his passports are all over the airport roundabout, and igwuruta area.

Although to be fair, on my way back, I saw tons of posters that were hanging when I left, all over the place when I got back.
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by Headboy2000: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is a star-studded presidential primary. Saraki to carry the day.

Too much money for the delegates. Christmas has come early.

1 Like

Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by Ooduavoice: 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
CilicMarin:

common ...

Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by WetinConsignMe: 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Kingosytex:

guy take am easy!! can't you see dat ur uncommon hatred for saraki and your so-called "lazy idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist" is gradually turning you to a mentally unstable person

Can u please tell me how and when Saraki became candidate of the east
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by lilyheaven: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2018
CilicMarin:
grin grin
You are such a funny person.
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by jbtobsyn(m): 12:26am On Oct 06, 2018
dynasty01:

Why exhibiting so much frustration?... not everyone that criticizes APC and buhari is Igbo or ipob. you are matured enough, stop displaying this level of emptiness and mediocrity!!!!!
He is empty.
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by milemimi93(m): 12:38am On Oct 06, 2018
jbtobsyn:
He is empty. Buffoon idiot

farano, Rocktation rule 2 broken..
Re: No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention by milemimi93(m): 1:07am On Oct 06, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Why did you change what I wrote? Stop lying. I can see your desperation.
desperation on what please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: 4 APC Reps Quit Party, Announce Their New Party / Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria / President Buhari,osinbajo Visited Council Chambers Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.