Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark (26912 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change / PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by sarrki(m): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2018
Mark: those who absconded should not return to inherit our party

Posted By: Uja Emmanuel On: October 6, 2018 In: News, News Update
0Comments image_print
FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestLinkedInWhatsApp
Presidential aspirant, Senator David Mark, yesterday urged the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) delegates to the National Convention of the party in Port Harcourt, Rivers State to vote for him as the candidate that would usher in peace, unity and prosperity in the nation.

Welcoming delegates to the convention, Senator Mark Senator Mark Senator Mark urged party faithful to be guided by good reasons in their choice of the presidential candidate of the party, saying that “those who were fair weather friends yesterday would not be different tomorrow.”

“We know those who are good party men and women. We know those who absconded when we had challenges. We have rebuilt and rebranded the party. They are welcome back. But it will be unjustified for them to inherit the product of our struggle,” he added.

“I’m well equipped and prepared for this assignment. My blueprint is designed to address grey areas and imbalances in our national life.”

In a press statement signed by his media aide Paul Mumeh and made available to The Nation, refuted the insinuations in some quarters that he had stepped down for another aspirant, saying “my credentials and wealth of experience puts me in a very good stead to win. I know other aspirants would step down and vote for me. I’m the aspirant to beat.

“Our programme will give every citizen a sense of belonging. No one should be oppressed or marginalised in our country.”

Gainful employment through industrialization and agriculture, functional Education, improved health care system among others, he said, would be given priority if he was elected.

Senator Mark added that he has traversed the length and breadth of Nigeria and have come to the inevitable conclusion that “all we need is good governance anchored on equity and justice for all.”

He stated that peace and unity would be an offspring of justice and equity

http://thenationonlineng.net/mark-those-who-absconded-should-not-return-to-inherit-our-party/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:45am On Oct 06, 2018
grin

7 Likes

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by sarrki(m): 12:45am On Oct 06, 2018
God And Humanity Rejects Your Party

It shall never be well with Pdp

Igbos miscreants are the youth wing of pdp

143 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by slivertongue: 12:53am On Oct 06, 2018
Well said.
monkey dey work,baboon dey chop poitics aint feasible anymore. wia u wok na dia u go chop. apologies 2Ambode

13 Likes

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by faaz24: 12:57am On Oct 06, 2018
Hmmm..
Absconded people's wing of PDP over to you guys.
But I thought David Mark is a retired army officer, why not reel out their names.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Kingosytex(m): 1:22am On Oct 06, 2018
mark is indirectly throwing shades at atiku, kwankwaso, tambulwa and saraki. campaigning on such grounds is not really good, it might breed enmity within the party. while not dish out ur manifesto to the delegates telling them why they should vote 4 u and how you intend turning things around

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Kingosytex(m): 1:26am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:

thesame way ur revered illiterate Fulani herdsmen are the youth wing of APC.
i can't tell u that it shall never be well with APC, go and ask the people of plateau, they will tell u more. they are really enjoying the dividends of democracy from the evil youth wing of ur darling APC

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:

How many people access this moniker Sarrki Isiaki? sad
Sometimes "they" have sense and sometimes, they seem to be looking for it. undecided

39 Likes

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by jumper524(m): 2:08am On Oct 06, 2018
they made the first mistake of leaving the pdp for another when the going was tough instead of staying back and trying to improve it..
now the've already made the same mistake and they are returning back...

those decampers dont even deserve the right to primaries..

15 Likes

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by PythonDancer: 2:38am On Oct 06, 2018
Kingosytex:

thesame ur revered illiterate Fulani herdsmen are the youth wing of APC.
i can't tell u that it shall never be well with APC, go and ask the people of plateau, they will tell u more. they are really enjoying the dividends of democracy from the evil youth wing of ur darling APC
Clown ! Shut up and go to hell

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Godjone(m): 3:25am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:

helpless imp

24 Likes

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by KanwuliaExtra: 4:56am On Oct 06, 2018
My sentiments exactly! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by gabazin080(m): 4:58am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:

he pain am grin

20 Likes

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:59am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:

Same with APC, because no one good, All na idiotic miscreants full Them.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by AllTheWayUp: 5:01am On Oct 06, 2018
Happy convention

7 Likes

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by laffwitmi: 5:10am On Oct 06, 2018
PDP?? Never again...

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by OlaAshawo: 5:14am On Oct 06, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
while bokoharam muric and fulani herdsmen are terror wing of apc
it shall never be well with apc and their supporters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by KingsCity: 5:16am On Oct 06, 2018
Tambuwal was in PDP during the day but in APC at night...chameleons never change

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Yyeske(m): 5:19am On Oct 06, 2018
Fair enough, Saraki and other decampees should go and sit down.

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by aariwa(m): 5:20am On Oct 06, 2018
Its like mbaka prophecy on dankwanbo becoming president will come to fruition like he did about buhari
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Deltatoto: 5:28am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:

u r mad if I catch u I go put my prik for ur nyash

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by concacid: 5:29am On Oct 06, 2018
16 years as the number 3 man, what did you do? Nothing!!!, not even in your constituency. Abeg go and nyash down joor.

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by brixton: 5:36am On Oct 06, 2018
I concur with what Mark said, but they politicians always say no parmanent enemy only parmanent interest! I am Gejite who was very hurt post 2015 elections, I will be honest by saying PDP was on its way to extinction until these decampees came back...

None of those that stayed back can match Buhari in 2019 election period!!!

1 Like

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by koresh: 5:36am On Oct 06, 2018
[Hmmm are you happy with the situation of things presently in Nigeria? Lets come together and give them run with their money people are suffering we don't even trust one and other as we used to...the country has been devided by our politicians for their selfish gain....nobody prays for war or revolution but if that is the only way out I believe we have no option than to let our politician know that we can start it and end it as well.pdp is not better than APC but not worst bro.
quote author=sarrki post=71822134]God And Humanity Rejects Your Party

[/quote]
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Edokpia: 5:38am On Oct 06, 2018
sarrki:

Big fool

1 Like

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by maestroferdi: 5:41am On Oct 06, 2018
Too little too late...

Those who are busy spreading fake news about this convention and their shameless collaborators/MODs have failed a million times.

PDP will have a successful primary.

Save your energies for the main contest...

We are coming after Buhari.

INEC may be of little help this time...
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by maestroferdi: 5:46am On Oct 06, 2018
The only people who take the Oshodi Underbridge lazy gossip The Nation calls journalism serious are sub-par APC supporters.

The Nations is a sad commentary on where we have regressed as a serious society...
Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by DaProfSeunfunmi: 5:46am On Oct 06, 2018
Deltatoto:
u r mad if I catch u I go put my prik for ur nyash
Make comments like a mature, responsible, mannered & cultured person.
Ur statement from beginning to the end depicts how irresponsible u can be.
By ur comment, i know who u are.
Get sense bro...either u buy or borrow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark by Humblega(m): 5:51am On Oct 06, 2018
Jjh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With The Nigerian Community In France (photos) / Saraki: Osun People Reclaimed PDP, Adeleke’s Stolen Mandate / Omokri Mocks Betta Edu: Oyedepo’s Prayers Should’ve Made You Set Good Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.