Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) (20995 Views)

Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. / House Maid Leads Armed Gang To Rob Her Employer Of ₦‎2.8m In Lagos / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by toye440: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2018
Glink2018:
Afonja thief in the church?
Let them face the wrath of the law
Allah ti koba wan sha.
Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by 36STATES: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2018
Killings in the Benue by Booohari must stop.

Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by nyovest300(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2018
even the church property/ AFONJA boys when will you stop all these sh.ts?
Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by Toosure70: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2018
Nine11:
Adalebe Adebayo penkelemes for governor 2019 Support Group

We believe in the government of the youth, to the young mind who are able and capable, we are a large group of people supporting and waiting to vote Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemesi, For he has promised us good governance and great support for the youth. if you share the same belief with us and you want to show solidarity and join us to vote Adelabu for governor come 2019 drop your number to be added in our whatsapp group. Or into olagabby1@gmail.com
Nigeria must move forward, Oyo state must move forward.
Thank you.

Ki Oyo kole dara ajumose gbogbo wa ni oo
07037784052 add me o
Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by Toosure70: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2018
allanphash7:
Afterall they stole in their father's house
Check the names very well.
Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by Glink2018(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
toye440:

Allah ti koba wan sha.

Abeg, carry your allah commot from my front.

Take it to mosque.
Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
I am sure Jesus wouldn't mind. Afterall church has too much money.

God will forgive them i guess.
Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by toye440: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
Glink2018:

Abeg, carry your allah commot from my front.
Take it to mosque.

LOL.. its just an interpretation of ALLAH HAKBAR. Meaning ppl wey allah don put for trouble.
Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by toye440: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
yankiman:
220 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .
ha ha ha ani koye jale mo, ye jale se. jibiti yi o se aye lo wa ise se.
Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by Homguy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
tongue

Mumu man
I have Toyota Matrix for sale sha my people 201t0
you sure sey no be bishop car you wan sell so?

That's what is in vogue now...
Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Homguy:
you sure sey no be bishop car you wan sell so?

That's what is in vogue now...
Lol... Abeg come buy
Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by ACE1010: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
NurseJay:
I'm surprised none of them blamed the devil. No one seems to blame the devil anymore these days.

grin grin grin They should have blame Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by semyman: 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Are the churches not stealing from the public, keep playing the ostrich
Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by Rebuke: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
SleakBuzzPR:
His grand children will someday stumble upon this post.

Hey kids.....your grand father was brave enough to steal from God.....

LMAO!
This yhur meme got really laughing hard. Silly yhu.
Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by Glink2018(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
toye440:

LOL.. its just an interpretation of ALLAH HAKBAR.
Meaning ppl wey allah don put for trouble.

Eh! That's the troubling demons that is behind your Islamic terrorists group called Boko Haram and that's causing Dem to bomb and kill all non-muslims religion.
Re: Mechanic Leads Gang To Church Premises, Steals Bus (photo) by Glink2018(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
semyman:
Are the churches not stealing from the public, keep playing the ostrich

If any church has stolen from you, you have the legal right to sue that church if not , shut up your dirty mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Chinese Adultress Stripped Unclad, Thoroughly Beaten & Humiliated / Commercial Tricycle Operator Rescues 2 Children Kidnapped By A Couple In Ebonyi / NDLEA Intercepts bottles Of Codeine Syrup, illicit drugs At Onne, Abuja Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.