Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai (12489 Views)

Tinubu Delegates El-Rufai, Dele Alake, Edun To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) / Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by Onlinealaba(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2018
Does El-rufai have the power to Tinubuised Sani, let's watch and see

check my siggy, your electronics at flat rates(payment on delivery), buy4me services also available
Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by biggestmanhood(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2018
kapelvej:
Shehu Sani the betrayal, welcome to the Lion's belly. This same ticket that made you not to follow your mate has been taken back by the evil party
must u always b stupid

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by positivethought: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2018
2Ebisco:
Gov. Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has said that the fate of Sen. Shehu Sani, (APC-Kaduna Central) lies in hands of the party delegates in the state and not in his hand as the governor.

El Rufai, who spoke with State House correspondents shortly after a closed door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday in the Presidential Villa, said that the president was a democrat, who would not support imposition.

A Kaduna State High Court had on Wednesday restrained the All Progressives Congress (APC) from conducting the primary to select the party’s candidate for the Kaduna Central Senatorial District.

The court ruled on an ex-parte motion brought by Uba Sani, a senatorial aspirant, against the APC for excluding him from the contest scheduled for Tuesday but later moved to Wednesday.

Uba Sani went to court following the release of the names of Senatorial aspirants in Kaduna on Tuesday by the APC, which indicated that the incumbent Senator, Shehu Sani, was returned unopposed for the Kaduna Central contest.

The court ordered the APC, its chairman Adams Oshiomhole, the Independent National Electoral Commission and Senator Shehu Sani to maintain the status-quo prior to Oct. 2, when the APC excluded Uba Sani and other aspirants from the contest.

“The president restated his position that he is a democrat; a product of elections and he has never encouraged non-election.

“He has never supported imposition and he has never asked anyone to grant anybody automatic tickets; the position was restated yesterday to the progressive governors forum and he told me this and said he will take necessary steps to communicate this very clearly to the party leadership.

“It is not me; I only have one vote as the governor of the state; it is up to the delegates in the Kaduna State APC to vote for Shehu Sani or vote for other candidates but what democracy said is that every person should be given a chance to contest.

“Shehu Sani has done things against the interest of the people of Kaduna state and it is time for him to explain why he did what he did and ask the delegates to vote for him but to avoid facing the consequences of your actions by getting what is called automatic ticket is a recipe to losing the election to other parties,’’ he warned.

El Rufai expressed optimism that the party would meet the INEC deadline for conduct of primaries provided that it came up with a list that did not reasonably exclude the contestants.( NAN)

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/shehu-sanis-fate-lies-with-apc.html
Buhari is a democrat n would not support imposition when it comes to Kaduna,but not in Lagos or IMO!, shehu sani should only blame himself if eventually he is dumped.
Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by DMerciful(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2018
Cowardice made him not to decamp when others were decamping and now he will be humiliated
Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by 2000SMS: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2018
fallout87:
That evil midget El Rufai will disgrace Shehu Sani... and Shehu will only have himself to blame for not being brave enough to leave APC.

true talk..... it is now S.S will regret not leaving APC while he supposed
Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by udemzyudex(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
This is the fact that SANI normally judge himself
Shehu Sani your people are here to judge you now
Wish you best of God

grin I believe that's part of his nature, people born in October always find it difficult to make quick decisions because they don't want to make mistakes.

They will rather spend days, months thinking about it and sometimes get caught up in the sh1t grin

That's his problem, he doesn't know whether to leave or not until he was promise a fake direct ticket. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by Mankosi: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2018
@shehu sani, sorry in advance. Ur case is different.
Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2018
The strong, indefatigable and vindictive midget, the slayer of Sheu Sanni.
Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by faaz24: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2018
goldenceo1:
I dont feel sorry for Shehu Sani. You dont dine with the devil with a short spoon. He had the opportunity to leave like Dogara, Melaye, Saraki n co but choose to play smart by ass licking Buhari at the eleventh hour forgetting that Pa Buhari has no forgiveness in His political dictionary. Dogara was smart even though nothing was done to assault him physically, He was quick to see the handwriting on the wall and quietly moved back to PDP. Watch as APC will disgrace him on the primary.
I bet you also watched how PDP disgraced senator suleman hunkuyi at the primaries after his defection from APC.
You know what? The 3 senators from kaduna state messed up big time by always opposing El-Rufai at the slightest opportunity even to the detriment of the state's development.
The citizens are not happy with them, elrufai inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by kapelvej: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2018
biggestmanhood:
must u always b stupid
I am not, stupid. But thanks for the insult
Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by onatisi(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2018
fallout87:
That evil midget El Rufai will disgrace Shehu Sani... and Shehu will only have himself to blame for not being brave enough to leave APC.
he was tricked and he stupidly fell for it . rufai holds the apc structure firmly and he wont allow shehu to get that ticket , now all other strong parties have already conducted and concluded their primaries and have chosen their candidates .

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by maxwell530(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2018
He was afraid to take risk, he should have decamped alongside saraki and melaye.

He forgot that "No Guts No Glory"
Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by duwdu: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2018
SirIconR:
Shehu Sani.... Na we go laugh at u last.... The sound of the drums sounds so good to ur ears right now... As old as u are, u don't even knw ur left from ur right

I 'tell' you. wink

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by duwdu: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2018
faaz24:

I bet you also watched how PDP disgraced senator suleman hunkuyi at the primaries after his defection from APC.
You know what? The 3 senators from kaduna state messed up big time by always opposing El-Rufai at the slightest opportunity even to the detriment of the state's development.
The citizens are not happy with them, elrufai inclusive.

True talk. Thanks for articulating this aspect of the issue so well, faaz24.

P34c3
Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by Alanzazani: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2018
This is good for Shehu Dani. Double dealing man. He cowered out at the 11th hour. It is time for APC to pay him in his coins. He has lost both ways
Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by FarahAideed: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2018
positivethought:
Buhari is a democrat n would not support imposition when it comes to Kaduna,but not in Lagos or IMO!, shehu sani should only blame himself if eventually he is dumped.

Buhari a democrat ? Please dont provoke me this morning
Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2018
Saraki has some immunity that protects him... Almost as powerful as that of Mr President. Some of the disadvantages of Democracy. But no one should be above the law

If you're probably interested in genuine land/property acquisition in best locations, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below (08027390046) or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID23qvIQw64&t=3s
Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by akinszz: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2018
polite2:
Serves him right. Saraki will be dancing shaku shaku now

Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by hucienda: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2018
Looks like the senator would be disgraced.

He had the opportunity to leave but appears he miscalculated politically.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by KOLLYPROF(m): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2018
udemzyudex:

grin I believe that's part of his nature, people born in October always find it difficult to make quick decisions because they don't want to make mistakes.

They will rather spend days, months thinking about it and sometimes get caught up in the sh1t grin

That's his problem, he doesn't know whether to leave or not until he was promise a fake direct ticket. cheesy
oh my God
You are making jest of my man in the Senate,
ki ki ki I dey laugh in Swahili

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by KOLLYPROF(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2018
hucienda:
Looks like the senator would be disgraced.

He had the opportunity to leave but appears he miscalculated politically.
Someone already he's October born
So they don't make decision so quick
Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by Charly68: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
I think the senator made a mistake ,he is truly a social. Crusader but now that he is a politician, he should know how to play the game. His state Governor asked for approval of loan from the national assembly & he mobilized against him..personal vendetta shouldn't come in where the interest of the public is at stake . He should however ask for forgiveness and the delegates will vote for him.
Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by YungG(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
Had it been that u gave APC long spoon when eating with them..this wouldn't have happen.
That governor don finishe u..
Re: Shehu Sani’s Fate Lies With APC Delegates: El-rufai by Edunwa302(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
MrWondah:

Rubbed with shiit abi?
With gun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections / "What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality In A Leader And Why?" - APC / Politics Of 2019 Heats Up Battle For APC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.