Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt (2419 Views)

I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu / Tinubu Visits Sheikh Sani In Jos To Synpathize With Him Over His Brother's Death / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by thesolutions(m): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2018
Not less than 7 hilux van has been filled with soldiers posted in Jos Metropolis left for Portharcourt for the PDP National convention slated today in Portharcourt which is billed to produce the presidential flag bearer of the Party.

Not withstanding the crisis going on in Plateau state, the military seem to be convinced that they have more than enough manpower to curb insurgence after it deployed some of it manpower to Portharcourt

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by chiefolododo(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2018
we live in a shithole country indeed

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by Shelumiel: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2018
Source please

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by gentleguy1975: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2018
Can't be true
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by thesolutions(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
Source please

My soldier friend and former colleague told me this.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2018
Them go bring soldiers from Jos just because of PDP Primaries?

When a very big barracks dey

OP bikiaful

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by thesolutions(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Them go bring soldiers from Jos just because of PDP Primaries?

When a very big barracks dey

OP bikiaful

I don't tell tales. Check my profile.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by Shelumiel: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2018
thesolutions:

I will reserve my comments
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by thesolutions(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2018
arewafederation:

Idiots like you are the reason for the advocacy of social media censorship. angry

If this turns out to be true, what will you tag the Nigerian Army.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by arewafederation: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2018
thesolutions:

If this turns out to be true, what will you tag the Nigerian Army.

Let me get confirmation before I make my comments.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by tech18: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2018
What is d essence of ds thread?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by FriendNG: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2018
Mai Shayi news. My soldier friend told me grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by thesolutions(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2018
arewafederation:

Let me get confirmation before I make my comments.

But you didn't get confirmation before tagging me one of the idiots. Your confirmation is for your own consumption.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by thesolutions(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2018
FriendNG:
He was complaining about the development to me. And what do you even mean. Can't your friend be a soldier.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by tech18: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2018
FriendNG:
hhhah,beer parlour gist ne kqwai.

@OP
This contravenes rule 8 of nairaland
"Do not post false information.."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2018
thesolutions:

Total BULLSHIT.
I don't know why mods will just be allowing all these trash on NL.
No source, No pictures. Just because ur nonsense soldier friend told u.
mtcheeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by thesolutions(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Total BULLSHIT.

I don't know why mods will just be allowing all these trash on NL.

No source, No pictures. Just because ur nonsense soldier friend told u.

mtcheeew.

Really. Why don't you go to any military check point and try taking picture. Your ignorance has no cure.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2018
thesolutions:

Really. Why don't you go to any military check point and try taking picture. Your ignorance has no cure.

Mr Man shut ur trap up

Stop displaying ur stupidity and ignorance here.

what if ur so called friend is lying or he is one of those Buhari BMC goons trying to use propaganda on PDP and it's convention??

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by lebuhsi(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2018
you get sense so?....borri camp in portharcourt with thousand of soliders there is for what?...continue spreading fake news...there is God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by thesolutions(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Mr Man shut ur trap up

Stop displaying ur stupidity and ignorance here.

what if ur so called friend is lying or he is one of those Buhari BMC goons trying to use propaganda on PDP and it's convention??

Your Ignorance has no cure. Aligning your self with apolitical party has affected your reasoning. What will be my gain if the act was for Buhari, APC or PDPs gain. If you can't spot a problem,you can't fix a problem. Zombie.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by thesolutions(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2018
lebuhsi:
you get sense so?....borri camp in portharcourt with thousand of soliders there is for what?...continue spreading fake news...there is God

If you had considered that one of the contenders for presidential flag bearer of PDP is from the state, you would have given your senses some jerk before commenting.
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2018
thesolutions:

Your Ignorance has no cure. Aligning your self with apolitical party has affected your reasoning. What will be my gain if the act was for Buhari, APC or PDPs gain. If you can't spot a problem,you can't fix a problem. Zombie.

You are the zombie here.

How do you expect me to believe something without evidence??

Simple pictures and source would have prevented all this ur stupid and ignorance hogwash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2018
lebuhsi:

No mind the mumu jare..

Him think say everybody na Zombie like am.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by evergreen1988: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2018
so all the soldiers at bori camp are doing what.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by Afamed: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2018
thesolutions:
Not less than 7 hilux van has been filled with soldiers posted in Jos Metropolis left for Portharcourt for the PDP National convention slated today in Portharcourt which is billed to produce the presidential flag bearer of the Party.

Not withstanding the crisis going on in Plateau state, the military seem to be convinced that they have more than enough manpower to curb insurgence after it deployed some of it manpower to Portharcourt
Why do you believe in spreading lies and deceit. From Jos to PH is an approximately 16hrs. How do you expect them to get to PH when they are expecting to provide security for an event that is already on going. You are one of the enemies of the state.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by lebuhsi(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2018
thesolutions:

If you had considered that one of the contenders for presidential flag bearer of PDP is from the state, you would have given your senses some jerk before commenting.
Well, first of all...it's imperative to understand that the military would not involve itself in politics or policing so as to maintain it's stance on neutrality....security is been handled by the police or the dss, it's somewhat ridicous to say that soliders would hop on a 4*4 truck in far away jos to come for something in portharcourt when provisions for security have already been made for the said event and to start with is not even their jurisdiction

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by Afamed: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2018
lebuhsi:

Well, first of all...it's imperative to understand that the military would not involve itself in politics or policing so as to maintain it's stance on neutrality....security is been handled by the police or the dss, it's somewhat ridicous to say that soliders would hop on a 4*4 truck in far away jos to come for something in portharcourt when provisions for security have already been made for the said event and to start with is not even their jurisdiction
Kindly ignore him. His friend told him something and he's so gullible to swallow it. Hilux conveying Soldiers from Jos to PH.Can you imagine that?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2018
arewafederation:

Idiots like you are the reason for the advocacy of social media censorship. angry
why call him an idiot?

Oya chop 6 months ban
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by belloabd1914(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2018
So we only six hilux Van soldiers in Nigeria now
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by revolt(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2018
Thts about 40 soldiers only ...mtchweee
Re: PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt by lebuhsi(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2018
Afamed:

Kindly ignore him. His friend told him something and he's so gullible to swallow it. Hilux conveying Soldiers from Jos to PH.Can you imagine that?
I think it's important for the management team of NL to devise mechanisms to curb the menace of fake news, especially as we are approaching the elections, maybe before you post something you should provide proof such as citations authenic pictures or videos....if not, it going to be a big problem...no one should be allowed to post anything with your most credible source 'i heard from a friend' !!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newly Built Bariga Waterfront Jetty Ready For Commissioning By Governor Ambode / CBN Awards Issa Funtua Company N30billion For Carpark Extension / Kiki Osinbajo: Why Do We Love Lies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.