Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces (15237 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) / More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by MrGidifeed: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2018
48 hours after his last visit, The Vice President, Yemi Osinbanjo was welcomed at the Kaduna International Airport by Governor El Rufai for the Passing Out Parade of Cadets of 65 Regular Course - Army and 66 Regular Course - Navy and Airforce.

See photos below...

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/yemi-osinbanjo-arrives-kaduna-ahead-of-passing-out-parade-of-armed-forces

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2018
Okay
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by xbernardx(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2018
So after keeping those guys for several weeks extra, the much awaited Buhari still had to send Osinbade
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by Nbote(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2018
These days it's seeming like Osibanjo is actually d President while Buhari is his Vice... Who else has noticed PMB only goes for international functions while Osibanjo is actually in charge of domestic functions

32 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2018
K
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by Almaiga: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2018
Osibanjo our beloved VP. Nigerian's are lucky to have such a nice combination of hard working President and VP.

God bless me,
God bless Osibanjo,
God bless Buhari,
God bless Nigeria.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by HighKing01(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
B
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
That's nice.
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by NickMarvey(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
I haven't seen this humble man wear anything that is not black. He must really love black just like me but I love more when its white and black.

One thing I love about this VP is that he is even more active than the president. Unlike the past regime when we didn't even know there was a VP.

10 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by Princedapace(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Check out my profile and read my thread on how to work and earn online as a freelancer..
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by FYB(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
embarassedtheir height says a lot about both of them

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by rkennyking(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by morikee: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
I see mutual understanding between President and his VP unlike before

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by moron888: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
This elrufia go Sabi eye services ehn
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by freeborn76(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oba lo la! President in waiting! 2023...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by thunder74(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
NickMarvey:
I haven't seen this humble man wear anything that is not black. He must really love black just like me but I love more when its white and black.

One thing I love about this VP is that he is even more active than the president. Unlike the past regime when we didn't even know there was a VP.
You are right, ọmọ alágbára ló má ń yà ọ̀lẹ. Others (VP) were not known because we had active presidents unlike what we have now. Yet, still want to recontest and some intelligent people here are supporting him.
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by cekaz: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
[center]LEARN TO CREATE BADDASS DESIGNS - START YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING NOW – IKEJA CENTER
[/center]

What You Get!

-Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
-Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
-100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
-Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
wink wink

Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by njimezz(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
I SAID IT THAT THESE PERSON HAS CHANGED HIS BRAIN WITH SOYA MILK, SOMETHING HAVE TO BE DONE OOOOOO? APC ARE SAINT WHILE PDP ARE EVIL BOTH ARE EVIL INCLUDING U ABOKI AND TAMPERERS IN HUMAN FORM
sirabu:

This Telemundo is called the season of the wizards.

Director Wike as god father to Tambuwal.
Producer Wike as financiers of the PDP wizards school.

Good wizard according to the director Tambuwal.

1st wizard of the order Saraki as evil genius.

2nd wizard of the order Kwankaso as necessary evil.

3rd wizard of the order Atiku as greedy evil man.

4th wizard of the order David mark as military cultists.

Grand wizardry of the night O.Obasonjo as Ogoni cultists

Marketed by IPOB PIGS. Blind followers.

Distributed by; Cocaine Pusher's, Looters, Yahoo Boys,Armed Robbers, Bunkerers , Human Trafficker's, Ritualists, Cultists, Boko Haram Sponsors, Shia Sponsors, Fake C.A.N . Drug Baron's and Witches.

About the drama, there was a country besieged by evil wizards, holy men in the day, evil men at night was their deceits. They are planning to seize the country back from a few Good Men. But in other to do that they must contest for the most evil among themselves. In this drama Devil himself is also a spectator.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by 36STATES: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
No vote for the J.anjawee.d party.

HOW CAN WE FORGET THESE PICTURES FROM THE HANDWORK OF Buhari.

Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by nemazelahe: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
I TOO LIKE THIS VP

wink cheesy angry
LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ABUJA, LAGOS DELTA, EDO OR ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA? MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooops, did we mention that we just launched something? A brand new simple-to-use website community experience you will love– our mobile app is launching soon as well

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by breakeven: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nbote:
These days it's seeming like Osibanjo is actually d President while Buhari is his Vice... Who else has noticed PMB only goes for international functions while Osibanjo is actually in charge of domestic functions
If they were even allowing osibanjo do the right thing now it would have been better.
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by NickMarvey(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
thunder74:

You are right, ọmọ alágbára ló má ń yà ọ̀lẹ. Others (VP) were not known because we had active presidents unlike what we have now. Yet, still want to recontest and some intelligent people here are supporting him.

Honestly its really sad that people are still out there supporting PMB to return to office.
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by CoolAmbience(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nbote:

Ideally, that is what it should be.

The VP shouldn't be left idle doing nothing.
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by Josh44s(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2018
If there is anyone I hate most in this world it’s El Rufia’s tailor. angry
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by butamz: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
Almaiga:
Osibanjo our beloved VP. Nigerian's are lucky to have such a nice combination of hard working President and VP.

God bless me,
God bless Osibanjo,
God bless Buhari,
God bless Nigeria.

Keep swimming in illusion, don't wake up from your dream.
Am sure if you have a company you won't even make the mistake of employing Buhari as the gateman. All of you that want to sell this country to Buhari come 2019 would be surprised when the result is announced.
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by KosyJerry(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Uncle Osi, prefers local trips to international. Always roaming the states of Nigeria like kilode
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by Almaiga: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
butamz:

Keep swimming in illusion, don't wake up from your dream.
Am sure if you have a company you won't even make the mistake of employing Buhari as the gateman. All of you that want to sell this country to Buhari come 2019 would be surprised when the result is announced.

Who cares about what you think, You are just a PAINED IPOB. Buhari has more support from the East than the one he has in 2015.

Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by ttmax09(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nbote:
You are not alone, Nigeria mata don tire him the buhari sef
Re: Yemi Osinbanjo Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Passing Out Parade Of Armed Forces by pappydeewhy: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
mustwin038:
Call or what's app the number below if interested in today game
Help me to play it with 1k wen we chop remove d 1k send d balance to me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Wish My Parents Didn’t Die Early / APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos / Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.