Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Travelling To China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To China (18539 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To China by stechi(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2010
How much will it cost me to travel to China on a visit (inclusive of return ticket with direct flights).
Thanks
Re: Travelling To China by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2010
dependson the city you are going
Re: Travelling To China by chelseabmw(m): 1:04am On Jul 12, 2010
Re: Travelling To China by stechi(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2010
olas2u:

dependson the city you are going

i'm heading to guangzhou.
Re: Travelling To China by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2010
where are you flying from ?if its from nigeria etiopia airlines will be cheap,African airlines remains the cheapest .Lots of Nigeria go that way,that is were factories are located.It cheap from europe .check if there is still the chinese airlines coming to Nigeria.it may be cheap.It all depends on the season,but by septmeber ticket prices will go up again.
Re: Travelling To China by chinboy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2010
to guangzhou and beijing from nigeria, it will cost you ---#170k on ethiopia airline and remains the cheapest.
Re: Travelling To China by stechi(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2010
stechi:

How much will it cost me to travel to China on a visit (inclusive of return ticket with direct flights).
Thanks
chinboy:

to guangzhou and beijing from nigeria, it will cost you ---#170k on ethiopia airline and remains the cheapest.

thanks for the info, but you didnt include the processes and costs for a visit visa to that place.
i'ld appreciate if you have such sincere info.
Re: Travelling To China by stechi(m): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2010
chinboy:

if your passport is a virgin passport, dont bother applying for a visa to china in nigeria,as you will not be considered
but if you have travelled to china or europe before,you will be considered but be ready to wait for at least 3 months before you will go for interview.
BUT if you want the visa in the next 30 days visit --- www.easytravelsecrets.com/chinavisa------ for more info.

U CAN ALSO CALL ME ON ---08124045859---orji augustine

contact you if i have a virgin passport or, ?
Re: Travelling To China by loisamy: 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
blank
Re: Travelling To China by stechi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2010
chinboy:

visit the site for more info-----www.easytravelsecrets.com/chinavisa
loisamy:

@ Poster,
i'ld check it out.

I can get u your china visa be it virgin passport or not, U dnt ave to cme 4 interview, no down payment, Virgin passport, Jst send your passport n payment will be made after the visa is out, the visa will be ready within 3 wks, I stay in Abj bt do visa for pple no matter your location, jst send down your passport, if u interested pls let me know, I do virgin passport, single entry, 1 yr multiple entry etc. G/luck.
your charges please?
Re: Travelling To China by loisamy: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2010
blank
Re: Travelling To China by loisamy: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2010
blank
Re: Travelling To China by Ayobami303: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2010
any other country visa?let me know thanks.
Re: Travelling To China by Dare14: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2010
why waste money go to chinko country when they want all nigerian to leave there country,pls beware of all this agents
Re: Travelling To China by niceguy10: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2010
All the agents here are just looking to  take from innocent ones, i worder if the visa have been printed in there bedrooms.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To China by DrKitaun(m): 12:39am On Jul 13, 2010
Chinboy

N250k for China visa ?

U ought to be castrated !!!
Re: Travelling To China by justwise(m): 12:53am On Jul 13, 2010
stechi:

Thanks

If you can't complete visa application form or ask questions where confused then u are not fit to travel abroad. What do you need agent for?
Re: Travelling To China by loisamy: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2010
blank.
Re: Travelling To China by justwise(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2010
@tony13

Contact you for? You print visa?
Re: Travelling To China by tony13: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2010
justwise:

@tony13

Contact you for? You print visa?

no this guy is based in china help in securing business visa and residency. is an immigration consultant based in china.
not me.a lot of information on his website that can help.
Re: Travelling To China by justwise(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2010
tony13:

no this guy is based in china help in securing business visa and residency. is an immigration consultant based in china.
not me.a lot of information on his website that can help.

Oh please! stop talkng nonsense, pple like you makes it hard for decent Nigerians to get a visa to anywhere.
Re: Travelling To China by chygo4u(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2010
Justwise

Not all agents are bad. China visa is very hard to get in Nigeria for virgin passports.
Re: Travelling To China by stechi(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2010
@justwise:

why are just being unneccessarily insultive.

try and be modest enough to give your opinion without insults. Afterall, its not bad to request for information from the public.
chinboy:

DR KITAUN
I DID NOT POST ANY PRICE FOR CHINA VISA, I ONLY GAVE HIM THE FLIGHT COST FROM LAGOS TO GUANGZOU OR BEIJING ON ETHIOPIA AIRLINE---170K.
THE 250K FOR CHINA VISA WAS POSTED BY STECHI

JUSTWISE

JUST ASK NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA FOR INFO.CHINA EMBASSY IS NOT THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION OR AMERICAN EMBASSY. SO YOU CANT TALK ABOUT IT PLEASE.

STECHI

HOW WILL YOU TELL SOMEBODY YOU GET HIM CHINA VISA ON A VIRGIN PASSPORT FROM ABUJA WHEN ALL AGENT IS RUNING AWAY FROM IT
AND EVEN CHINESE EMBASSY IN LAGOS IS NOT EVEN ATTENDING TO IT.
TO MAKE THE MATTER WORSE YOU PROMISE 3WKS.

GUY 3WKS NO POSSIBLE FOR NAIJA WITH A VIRGIN PASSPORT

I AM SURE OF 30 DAYS. AND IT WILL BE ISSUED IN TOGO. WHILE THE PERSON DEPART FROM MMA LAGOS

@chinboy: I am the poster and have never posted how much it will cost for a chinese visa nor have I informed the public that I am an agent. For Christ's sake, you guys should always read through on issues before posting wrong information for public viewing.
Re: Travelling To China by Dare14: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2010
all the agent on here are scammers
Re: Travelling To China by justwise(m): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2010
stechi:

@justwise:

why are just being unneccessarily insultive.

try and be modest enough to give your opinion without insults. Afterall, its not bad to request for information from the public.
@chinboy: I am the poster and have never posted how much it will cost for a chinese visa nor have I informed the public that I am an agent. For Christ's sake, you guys should always read through on issues before posting wrong information for public viewing.

My initial post weren't directed to you but judging by ur reply, its clear that u are a dodgy individual. Why not contact those promising to help you get the visa? Why do you care about what we said? Its ur life, ur money and time will tell. You will join thousands of Nigerians in Chinese prison.
Re: Travelling To China by justwise(m): 12:42am On Jul 14, 2010
chygo4u:

Justwise

Not all agents are bad. China visa is very hard to get in Nigeria for virgin passports.

Show me any genuine agent here. Getting China visa is hard because of our reputation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of Rwanda's Capital, Kigali, The Said Most Beautiful City In Africa / Car on Fire Opposite Lagos State House, Marina (Photos) / Arik Heathrow Brouhaha Takes New Dimenision As Airhostess Is Nabbed With Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.