Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

#PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) (13029 Views)

See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) / BREAKING : PETER OBI Unveils Running Mate / Peter Obi Unveils Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by solaugo1: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
There are strong indications from the PDP Convention ground in Port-Harcourt, that Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki will emerge as the winner of the Presidential Primaries.

In a tweet posted by one of media aides, Dele Momodu, Saraki has concluded arrangement to announce Dr. Peter Obi as his running mate

Read tweets below:
"Saraki, Obi In Crucial Meeting Ahead of Today’s Convention: Dr. Saraki and former Governor of Anambra State, Dr Peter Obi, met this morning in Port Harcourt. Details later..." ABS Media Team

More @ https://news.assure.ng/pdpconventionphc-saraki-unveils-running-mate-see-photo/

3 Likes

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2018

FTC smiley

I dedicate this spot to President Muhammad Buhari, President Federal Republic of Nigeria (2015 - 2023)

Saraki can only be president in Kwara State.

I know Wike is cooking something to wallop these men.

By the end of the day, who will be the runner up to Buhari in 2019 shall evolve.

grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by shakmati(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wow! This is the combination!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by lordimmaogidi(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
that will be great!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by basmur(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Today is your day, able leader

#saraki

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by Braze9(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Perfect !!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by thunder74(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Though very good combination but at this stage we need grassroots politicians like Atiku or Kwankwaso to dethrone Buhari.

11 Likes

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by globemoney: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
The desperate peter Obi who cannot win his ward in Anambra state. This ticket is dead on arrival

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by naijaguy123456(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
tongue
Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by luvmijeje(f): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hehehe! Losing ticket. So Peter Obi can ever in his life contest for a National position. Anybody who picks him pick a local baggage.

Wherever he goes, I personally will be showing videos of him insulting Yorubas and Hausa in a rally for governorship. If he gets there, we that are not igbos are in soup.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by naijaguy123456(m): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
1 million times zero = fat zero

Saraki , obi, ipob wailers, all their plans = zero

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by slivertongue: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
Right person bt wrong move. obi is d bride &pride of d east being sought after by atiku, dankwambo &now saraki etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by SolutionMee: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
cheesy
Man don win already. Saraki is too clever for my liking. Sorry, for our liking grin
This man just dey give us joy everyday.
Let's remember him in our daily prayer please. Remember, what you make happen to others, God will make happen to you.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
luvmijeje:
Hehehe! Losing ticket. So Peter Obi can ever in his life contest for a National position. Anybody who picks him pick a local baggage.

Wherever he goes, I personally will be showing videos of him insulting Yorubas and Hausa in a rally for governorship. If he gets there, we that are not igbos are in soup.

So when IGBO people got into soup after your the very vindictive Buhari got into power.

Did they die?

Buhari has continuously showed his hatred toward the East since his presidency from him 5% speech he called them, to the poor representation in federal budget, to the killing of unarmed IGBO civilians in the East.

Go and sit down

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by globemoney: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
slivertongue:
Right person bt wrong move. obi is d bride &pride of d east being sought after by atiku, dankwambo &now saraki etc
False. Peter Obi is the one using every trick in the book to sell himself as vp to any candidate. He’s not the bride of the east because he can’t even win his ward in Anambra.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by tinsel: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
If this happens Pdp is gone. They will lose the southwest, northwest and east and south south.Obi is not also a grassroot politician. He was able to win in Anambra because of Ojukwu factor.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by NOC1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dele momodu again?

Where is Otedola?

Where is the evidence that EFFC stoped the Adeleke's from assessing their accounts?

The 4 questions you asked Ambode led to his disgraceful press conference that placed the nails on his coffin.

Now you have started again, please disregard any news or information emanating from Dele our boy.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by Thukzee01(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Right move there by saraki

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by Deltatoto: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
solaugo1:
There are strong indications from the PDP Convention ground in Port-Harcourt, that Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki will emerge as the winner of the Presidential Primaries.

In a tweet posted by one of media aides, Dele Momodu, Saraki has concluded arrangement to announce Dr. Peter Obi as his running mate

Read tweets below:
"Saraki, Obi In Crucial Meeting Ahead of Today’s Convention: Dr. Saraki and former Governor of Anambra State, Dr Peter Obi, met this morning in Port Harcourt. Details later..." ABS Media Team

More @ https://news.assure.ng/pdpconventionphc-saraki-unveils-running-mate-see-photo/
thats a wrong pair Obi is not as useful as he used to be

6 Likes

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by luvmijeje(f): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Funnicator:

So when IGBO people got into soup after your the very vindictive Buhari got into power.

Did they die?

Buhari has continuously showed his hatred toward the East since his presidency from him 5% speech he called them, to the poor representation in federal budget, to the killing of unarmed IGBO civilians in the East.

Go and sit down

One of the reason I'm not wasting my vote again on him. The igbos hated him too. But I expected so much from him as a leader. He should never have recepricated.

Peter Obi is far worst. When it comes to open hatred, Buhari is still learning where Obi is. That's why I'm going to be his number 1 opposition.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
We won't be voting in Igbo land....even if NNAMDI KANU IS HIS RUNNING MATE

THE ONLY VOTE WE WANT IS UN MONITORED REFERENDUM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by Deltayankeeboi: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
luvmijeje:

As a Yoruba, what have you benefitted under the dumb vice president?
You people will just be talking as if you don't have sense.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by Mopolchi: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
globemoney:

False. Peter Obi is the one using every trick in the book to sell himself as vp to any candidate. He’s not the bride of the east because he can’t even win his ward in Anambra.
Taa mmechie onu! Peter Obi nwata anayo Eze! He's the best for the job.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by zlantanfan: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
luvmijeje:

just keep it, let it come after he is announced.

The position of the eastern leaders including him on the commitment to the same Nigeria they struggle to lead has always been in doubt.

I know the North doesn't trust east but to now top it with a non northern in saraki will finish pdp

3 Likes

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by rottennaija(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Man don win already. Saraki is too clever for my liking. Sorry, for our liking grin
This man just dey give us joy everyday.
Let's remember him in our daily prayer please. Remember, what you make happen to others, God will make happen to you.

That's how clever he will be when he has finished using and dumping you

2 Likes

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by modath(f): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
Neyoor:

FTC smiley

I dedicate this spot to President Muhammad Buhari, President Federal Republic of Nigeria (2015 - 2023)

grin

smiley

Still wonder how Obi plans to campaign in the North & West..Things people say will always come to haunt them later..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by globemoney: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mopolchi:
Taa mmechie onu! Peter Obi nwata anayo Eze! He's the best for the job.
The desperate criminal selling himself as a saint will never smell Nigeria vp. Mark this down lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by ufuosman(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
D party will decide running mate
Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by LadiIshola(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
PLease does anyone know if the convention will be aired live on any tv station?
Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by globemoney: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
tinsel:
If this happens Pdp is gone. They will lose the southwest, northwest and east and south south.Obi is not also a grassroot politician. He was able to win in Anambra because of Ojukwu factor.
Apart from that he also couldn’t win his own ward during the last election in Anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) by modath(f): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
LadiIshola:
PLease does anyone know if the convention will be aired live on any tv station?

I hope so

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ll Fulfil My Promise To Restructure Nigeria – Atiku / FG’s 774,000 Jobs: Ministry Raises Lawmakers’ Slots / BVAS: APC Confident Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.