Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos (95783 Views)

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Ayuba Hussaini Makes A Turbine Engine That Generates Electricity In Gombe / Umar Maizaki Gets Scholarship In Gombe For Constructing NNPC Fuel Tanker Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos by OfficialAPCNig: 5:22am On Oct 07, 2018
grandstar:

Yoruba's aren't divided by religion saying Yoruba Muslim or Christian. Yoruba's don't think like that.

Yoruba musilms are secular just like their counterparts in Christendom.

Islam like Christendom is simply a tag but are very secular.

There's lot of intermarriage between them such as Fasholas parents or WizKids parents.

Also, they drink alcohol (this include their Alfas) and some even raise pigs

Keep deceiving yourself. This is cloak the yoruba mooslems hide in to deceive and enslave their christian brothers.

5 most hated politician in SW are:
1. Fayose
2. Fani Kayode
3. Obasanjo
4. Adeleke
5. Ambode

What do these individuals have in common? They are all christians. Can you still remember how MURIC brought religious dimension to the Ekiti and Osun elections? Did you read the whatsapp broadcast that was circulated during the Osun election? Where you aware yoruba moslem declared Iwo an Islamic community without consideration for the christians there?

Deceive your stupid christian brothers, not sensible souls like us.
Re: Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos by OfficialAPCNig: 5:26am On Oct 07, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Osu flatheƔd aba JEW pigs always sewing trash.

I spit on their flatheƔds
Sofistikated coneheaded skull mining descendant of a fallen angel always handy to defend their almajiri masters.

I spit on the Sophisticated slaves.
Re: Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos by Emyjeze(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2018
only in the north. . . . . . tufiakwa.
Re: Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos by perlemo(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2018
what has that got to do with yoruba Muslims. u re suffering frm mongolism!

1 Like

Re: Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos by GindoX(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Malawian:
Who fvck that cow mama?

Uncle John grin
Re: Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos by grandstar(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Keep deceiving yourself. This is cloak the yoruba mooslems hide in to deceive and enslave their christian brothers.

5 most hated politician in SW are:
1. Fayose
2. Fani Kayode
3. Obasanjo
4. Adeleke
5. Ambode

What do these individuals have in common? They are all christians. Can you still remember how MURIC brought religious dimension to the Ekiti and Osun elections? Did you read the whatsapp broadcast that was circulated during the Osun election? Where you aware yoruba moslem declared Iwo an Islamic community without consideration for the christians there?

Deceive your stupid christian brothers, not sensible souls like us.

I doubt you live in Yoruba land

If you've lived here for at least 5 years, you'll realize the truth in what I'm saying.

Yes, politics can be an issue but its really a small one.

On a scale of 1to 100,its probably a 5

What do you mean the 5 most hated? Where do you get your facts from?

No point arguing with you

1 Like

Re: Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos by Bakrabas: 9:59am On Oct 07, 2018
bossvinqualad25:
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

Do you have sunny micra Let's talk
Re: Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2018
Bakrabas:

Do you have sunny micra Let's talk
add me up on WhatsApp lets talk,we Toyota picnic
Re: Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos by Pylony(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Black man go blame innocent village people over this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos by Bakrabas: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
bossvinqualad25:
add me up on WhatsApp lets talk,we Toyota picnic

I only want micra
Re: Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos by enomakos(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
SHOPPERS:
That's Siamese twins jare. Stop making it look so big.
where the second body now?
Re: Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos by Rejomar(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
It's a normal occurence. It can be genetically proven. THAT'S SCIENCE FOR YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand / Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.