Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,273 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) (86538 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) / Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by WriterNiig: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkF9iz42MY

Citizens of the Chinese province of Liaoning were told to find shelter after it looked like it started to rain worms.

A viral clip showed the area apparently being showered with little worms, which were splattered all over cars.

The video showed residents covering themselves with umbrellas as they go along with their routines and wander past.

While the cause of the slimy creature calamity has yet to be uncovered, the scientific journal Mother Nature Network suggested that the animals were dropped after being swept up by heavy winds.

The periodical also noted that this type of occurrence happens after a storm when insects are caught up in a whirlpool.

Another theory suggested that the worms were actually poplar flowers — a tulip tree whose blooms resemble the squirmy beasts.

Viewers were stunned by the city’s current problem, with one person stating: “These are not worms or animals, but flower stalks dropped from trees.”

Someone else claimed that the video was fake and looked like a prank.

“Strange phenomena,” a user added, with another weighing in, “If i was just minding my business on a casual day in China and it started raining worms ?? i’d just die.”

A similar odd event went down last December when it was believed that iguanas could rain down from trees in Florida due to colder temperatures.

“They slow down or become immobile when it’s below 40,” WFTV meteorologist Brian Shields posted on Twitter last winter. “They may fall from trees, but they aren’t dead.”

The incident is reportedly not uncommon when colder weather hits the Sunshine state. When temperatures drop, the reptiles become stiff and tumble to the ground.

While thermometer plunges stun the invasive reptiles, the iguanas won’t necessarily die. Many will simply wake up as temperatures rise.

Credit: New York Post || Greek Reporter

2 Likes

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by WriterNiig: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Strange things happening. These are signs that we're living in the end times.

209 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Uprightness100(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
We are living in the last seconds of the endtimes.
Things are looking weird now, but it is nothing compared to What will rain on this earth once the saints are taken away.

If you are yet to come into a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, do it now.
There is no more time. This Ship is Sinking fast.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING.

294 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
sad

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by DevilSignature: 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
This one choke

3 Likes

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Bluntguy: 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
That kind rain suppose fall for Russia.

21 Likes

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by AnyanwuSilas: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Bluntguy:
That kind rain suppose fall for Russia.
Is Russia your enemy or UK?

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Ruggedniggaone: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2023
Food don land for chinko people

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2023
Why should they panic??

Worm is their favorite dish na

Worm portage

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:05am On Mar 11, 2023
Wahala!

5 Likes

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Samueltemi337(m): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2023
Uprightness100:
We are living in the last seconds of the endtimes.
Things are looking weird now, but it is nothing compared to What will rain on this earth once the saints are taken away.

If you are yet to come into a genuine relationship with JESUS CHRIST, do it now.
There is no more time. This Ship is Sinking fast.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING.
When will it rain Money
those are the kind of weird things I want to see

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by EKONGKING: 12:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Our in house pastor is at it.

Folks brace for end time.

While mystical GOD has bypassed Nigeria (One of the Most religious country) to have a good time in other countries .

The people of this nation pray to that Mystical GOD to better there life .

U can blame Tinubu, Atiku or Obi for ur misfortune and still hardly 30 percent turn up to vote.

U can blame and abuse all politicians, but politicians are representative of society . The society which likes easy money ,thuggish and criminal behavior .

7 Likes

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by omowolewa: 12:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Food

That manna

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by id4sho(m): 12:12am On Mar 11, 2023
Disgusting rain, yuck!!!

🤮🤮🤮

5 Likes

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2023
All the theories can't stand.
This is the first time i will read something like this. Never happened anywhere

For Christ sake China what did you do to deserve this?
The last scary event was the red/bloody sky that caused panics among people in China.

It seams most developed countries are more prone to natural disasters. Nah only God fit help una o undecided

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Sorrynovex: 12:25am On Mar 11, 2023
China is a giant experiment lab

#sorrynovex

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by muyico(m): 12:29am On Mar 11, 2023
Climate change is part of endtime sign! Be watchful?
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 12:30am On Mar 11, 2023
They will eat it

11 Likes

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by foleskay(m): 12:30am On Mar 11, 2023
grin

If this had happened in Nigeria,Deeper life members Would have started selling their properties awaiting rapture to happen any moment from now,just like they did in year 2000 after d lagos bomb blast thinking it was rapture approaching grin grin

I could remember my friend's dad sold their house and car and packed themselves to church expecting holy rapture. Hunger reset their brain after spending 1month in church and no rapture. I can never forget that scenario. It trended thru out south west den,

86 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by nairalander2020(m): 12:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Our own God punish us with selfish leaders, some who are worst than worms themself..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by guysbewise: 12:47am On Mar 11, 2023
Same thing had happened before in Norway in 2015 and 1920s

Why is it raining worms in Norway? Bizarre weather phenomenon sees creatures fall from the sky across the south of the country

Teacher Karstein Erstad found thousands of live worms on top of the snow
There have been reports of worm rainfall in Norway following his report
Mr Erstad says the 'very rare phenomenon' happened in Sweden in 1920s

By Jenny Stanton For Mailonline

Published: 18:49, 16 April 2015 | Updated: 20:48, 16 April 2015 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3042157/Why-raining-worms-Norway-Bizarre-weather-phenomenon-sees-creatures-fall-sky-south-country.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by HellVictorinho7: 12:53am On Mar 11, 2023
EKONGKING:
Our in house pastor is at it.

Folks brace for end time.

While mystical GOD has bypassed Nigeria (One of the Most religious country) to have a good time in other countries .

The people of this nation pray to that Mystical GOD to better there life .

U can blame Tinubu, Atiku or Obi for ur misfortune and still hardly 30 percent turn up to vote.

U can blame and abuse all politicians, but politicians are representative of society . The society which likes easy money ,thuggish and criminal behavior .
it is u they represent ,not me.

4 Likes

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Horus(m): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkF9iz42MY

China pummeled by ‘rain of worms’ as residents asked to carry umbrellas
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Tokskob2008: 1:19am On Mar 11, 2023
foleskay:
grin

If this had happened in Nigeria,Deeper life members Would have started selling their properties awaiting rapture to happen any moment from now,just like they did in year 2000 after d lagos bomb blast thinking it was rapture approaching grin grin

I could remember my friend's dad sold their house and car and packed themselves to church expecting holy rapture. Hunger reset their brain after spending 1month in church and no rapture. I can never forget that scenario. It trended thru out south west den,
Lol. over religious folks get problem no be small.

Nigerians always acting like they own the religion meanwhile they only learnt it from the true owners and those ones have moved on to other stuffs over the years.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by saintkel(m): 1:21am On Mar 11, 2023
Strange!

2 Likes

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by MMWandali: 3:12am On Mar 11, 2023
Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by SporaD8: 4:23am On Mar 11, 2023
!I don't know whether it actually rained worn in China, but I sure know those pictures above ain't worm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Karlifate: 7:19am On Mar 11, 2023
foleskay:
grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by vastolord4(m): 7:23am On Mar 11, 2023
Make una call Jehova
Re: Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) by Natbrowny: 7:54am On Mar 11, 2023
panic kill u dere.

When the chinese prayers has been Answered

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Www.waptrick.com. How To Download Waptrick On Your Mobile Phones / Woman's Microchip Implant In Her Hand Goes Viral ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.