Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo (63074 Views)

Ubi Franklin Loses APC Assembly Primary In Cross River / Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro Wins APC House Of Representatives Ticket In Lagos / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by Gucciblog: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
This must be a perfect time to be a politician in Nigeria, just ahead of the 2019 elections as slay queens and kings are now winning elections left right and center to rule the country, Nigeria.

Nollywood Actress., Funke Adesiyan emerged the winner of the APC house of reps primary election in Ibadan South East Zone of Oyo state.

She shared the post on her IG page thanking her supporters for the victory

Yes we did it!
I wish to thank Almighty Allah for his mercies. I wish to thank His Excellency Governor Abiola Ajimobi who gave a chance for free and fair primaries in my local Government yesterday despite pressure of imposition by some elements. Thank you to Learders of our party, APC at the state and Local government level for entrusting me with this mandate. To the glory of God, I won the primary election of Ibadan south East 2 with 207 votes against my contender who had 32 votes. I wish to thank all our leaders and delegates for their unquestionable believe in the brand FUNKE ADESIYAN.
Thank you for not allowing the sham that almost marred our people process yesterday.
To every little boy and girl out there dreaming, dream tall. Never let anyone stop you. #funkeadesiyan #funke4sure

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/busty-nollywood-actress-funke-adesiyan-wins-ibadan-south-east-apc-primary-elect/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by Timinho23: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hmm.. don't know much about her intellect except her flaunting her big boobs on social media

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by RockHard: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Congrats. This lady must have some strong backing from someone influential to achieve such a feat.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by UncleNnamdi: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
If a lifeless man can win and become a president of Nigeria, then I'll be forced to congratulate her without attempting to question the obvious factors that engineered her success.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by jaykaylegend(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Congrats to her..
Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by uwa1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Timinho23:
Hmm.. don't know much about her intellect except her flaunting her big boobs on social media

Cos that's has bin ur focus...

25 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by Omeokachie: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
Like Buhari, like dis hanty

One flaunting none existent integrity, while the other has natural milk factory as campaign promise. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
cool
Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2018

I appreciate the fact that Ajimobi is giving youths the opportunity to contest and have a level play ground.

From Adelabu Adebayo

Olumide Ojerinde

Shina peller

And now this young lady.

Ajimobi is showing other states how it is supposed to be.

Give Youths the chance to rule. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Although, I'm not a fan of the constituted authority but he is indeed setting the record right these days.

cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by buhariguy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jesus,
So no other candidate to represent that constituency,
I hate to be Seeing all these akuna akuna.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by olasco18(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
who nak this one before gvn her the post...BT that person really enjoy ooo...could it be ajimobi?

8 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Apc with their wonder wonder candidate

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by enemyofprogress: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Pussssssy is working

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by damola1: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Bold Move.... no more small girl big god.. what did the person do to become big god?.. politics.. big god direct!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by abrahym(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by enemyofprogress: 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
olasco18:
who nak this one before gvn her the post...BT that person really enjoy ooo...could it be ajimobi?
Ajimobi doesn't fok, he only gives head to girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by englishmart(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
the op made mention of slay Queens and kings. Men don't slay. Who you wan slay, HOMO? Abi Bob.something?.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by Herdsmen: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
Na dey Kain thing APC dey front..

Bursty actress..

WTF..

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by WizJesus007(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
She go cause kommotion for that lower chamber ehn!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by BruncleZuma: 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by Hidentity(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
House of rep? God, what have we done to deserve this incurably ridiculous system? So, the legislative arm is not just for governors who exhausted their two terms again, but also for entertainer with no clear cut manifesto, sound understanding of the polity and impressive antecedent in management of people?

We will all be all right soon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by Ategberoson(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
congrats to her

Efon alaaye constituency prepare for a selfless and inclusive representation at the Ekiti State House of Assembly comes 2023

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by lytech1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Atleast,the youth are stepping in !!!
welcome developmemt

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo by specialbornreed(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
So slay queen will be ruling us now abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / New Ministries Created By President Buhari And Their Ministers (Photos) / Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.