Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? (1265 Views)

Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP / Osun Rerun: Omisore Finally Breaks Silence On Why He Didn’t Support PDP, Adeleke / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by power50: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
We voted out PDP because of everyday looting, corruption and non performance in government and opted for APC but as it is now, is like we went from fry pan to fire. Will you support PDP to come back in 2019? share your opinion..............

1 Like

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by dawno2008(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yes to atone for my mistakes of voting demonic party APC the answer is Yeeeessssss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by otimize(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Never... My darling Apc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
MARKAFI! kiss
No party OLOSHOS please! kiss

A true PDP loyal who stayed through the rough and tough times. Yes! NIGERIA MUST BE RESTRUCTURED. But he must tell Nigerians HOW!
Not carving out fake Northern territories filled with cows and deserts! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by nelronaldo(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yes×100

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by nelronaldo(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
power50:
We voted out PDP because of everyday [b]looting, corruption and non performance in government [/b]and opted for APC but as it is now, is like we went from fry pan to fire. Will you support PDP to come back in 2019? share your opinion..............
The shii APC sold to you guys that made you choose them in 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by izombie(m): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
My issue is not about apc or pdp. It's about the lifeless bigot that is buhari. I will support any candidate against buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by GuyWise(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yes I will vote for Pdp to return, atleast when Pdp was in power people have so many to eat then 'troway' for beggers, no much death from fulbe herdsmen, Apc is a demonic party that finds joy and laugh when the people suffer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by emeijeh(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
APC out!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by Jman06(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

APC was a terrible mistake!!!

Things were much better when PDP was in power. At least people had food on their tables to eat. The power sector was recording great improvement with building of many independent power plants by the Jonathan's administration. Education sector was much better under PDP with the establishment of TETFUND and PTDF, plus new federal universities and increased funding of public universities.
Healthcare sector was much better under the PDP government and that led to the rapid response that ensured ebola did not spread in the country.

The Nigerian economy was much better under the PDP government, with many businesses thriving and consequently creating many jobs for the youths unlike what we now have under this terrible APC government where businesses are folding up while many people are losing their jobs on daily basis. Now, our economy is so bad that even the employed are losing their jobs not to talk of the teaming unemployed graduates.

Security of lives and properties was generally better under PDP government, unlike now that fulani herdsmen and bokoharam kill helpless Nigerians with reckless abandon. The events in Benue and Plateau states are still fresh in our memories.

Therefore, it will be tantamount to self destruction if Nigerians don't rise in their numbers to vote out this terrible Buhari and APC government.
A word is enough for the wise!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by mycar: 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
It is not about PDP or apc but buhari out since any of the politician can decamp, I want any body outside pmb, he has failed us. we can't take it any more, this will send a message to all politicians.

We should demand for the best. We deserve the best my people.

1 Like

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by Joldsilver: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
yes! Buhari is a disaster to Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by Arysexy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yes yes yes! With my whole heart.

Anything but the lifeless cow is OK

3 Likes

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by Johnnyessence(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
power50:
We voted out PDP because of everyday looting, corruption and non performance in government and opted for APC but as it is now, is like we went from fry pan to fire. Will you support PDP to come back in 2019? share your opinion..............
we are voting for pdp in osun state in south west region. buhari is a clueless looter and a lifeless president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by TrueLEADER: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yes!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by gentlegenius(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jman06:
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

APC was a terrible mistake!!!

Things were much better when PDP was in power. At least people had food on their tables to eat. The power sector was recording great improvement with building of many independent power plants by the Jonathan's administration. Education sector was much better under PDP with the establishment of TETFUND and PTDF, plus new federal universities and increased funding of public universities.
Healthcare sector was much better under the PDP government and that led to the rapid response that ensured ebola did not spread in the country.

The Nigerian economy was much better under the PDP government, with many businesses thriving and consequently creating many jobs for the youths unlike what we now have under this terrible APC government where businesses are folding up while many people are losing their jobs on daily basis. Now, our economy is so bad that even the employed are losing their jobs not to talk of the teaming unemployed graduates.

Security of lives and properties was generally better under PDP government, unlike now that fulani herdsmen and bokoharam kill helpless Nigerians with reckless abandon. The events in Benue and Plateau states are still fresh in our memories.

Therefore, it will be tantamount to self destruction if Nigerians don't rise in their numbers to vote out this terrible Buhari and APC government.
A word is enough for the wise!!!!
Under buhari, all the sectors of our economy collapsed except the corruption sector... Yes! You heard me. Buhari the dullard created the corruption sector and channelled all his energy and attention to that sector, leaving other sectors to suffer.
The the issue is not about party, after all, anybody can decamp anyday. The issue is about voting out buhari at all cost.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by Lot13(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Olohun m'aje...
Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by ozento: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
yes
Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
power50:

Honestly if only they can allow me to vote for a million times it will be for PDP

Both parties are corrupt but APC corruption carry:

GCFR, GCON, CFR, CON, OFR, OON, MFR
and MON just think of any award both home and abroad!

APC is the WORST and anyone feigning ignorance of this fact is worst than the father of ALL LIARS!
Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by SternProphet: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
GOD forbid. Tgey are 100% responsible for Nigeria's problems and they have recycled the same old faces unashamedly for dunces to vote for and finish the damage they left undone.
If only they were bringing new faces. It is sad. The black man is a FOOL

1 Like

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by haffaze777(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
God forbid bad things in my life

1 Like

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
otimize:
Never... My darling Apc
Your darling APC has borrowed more than PDP did in the last 16years with NOTHING to show for it!

Your darling APC also produce the most ridiculed PRESIDENT internationally known as LIFELESS!

Your darling party does not respect the rule of law and he is shamelessly showing it!

Under your darling APC please kindly list ministers who have performed to our expectation undecided

Your darling APC does not query corruption especially when they are in your darling party!

Never seen any of our denomination gone bad the way our N100 is today!

Under your CORRUPT darling party, elections are inconclusive!
Remember that it was free and fair elections that ushered them in!

We can't even protest peacefully again! Something that your darling party enjoyed under PDP!

Your darling president lied that there will be nothing like the office of the FIRST LADY but it would rather be the wife of the president

He promised to reduce the bogus expenses incurred by governments but the reverse is the case!

I don't thing Nigeria has ever witness this high level of violence we are witnessing today undecided

Has PDP ever being nepotic in their appointments No! But your darling party did it! And even has the audacity to rub it in our faces!

So you are clever by half but it's not entirely your fault! You belong to this group!

[img]https://i./4U07.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by Corrinthians(m): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
I support them on a safe trip to Jamaica. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by ORIENTATION101: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
god forbid

1 Like

Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by otimize(m): 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Your darling APC has borrowed more than PDP did in the last 16years with NOTHING to show for it!

Your darling APC also produce the most ridiculed PRESIDENT internationally known as LIFELESS!

Your darling party does not respect the rule of law and he is shamelessly showing it!

Under your darling APC please kindly list ministers who have performed to our expectation undecided

Your darling APC does not query corruption especially when they are in your darling party!

Never seen any of our denomination gone bad the way our N100 is today!

Under your CORRUPT darling party,

Still my darling Apc.... I want to watch Man Utd highlight against Newcastle, i will reply you later
Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by yemi15(m): 3:06am On Oct 07, 2018
Yes
Re: Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? by KanwuliaMama: 3:08am On Oct 07, 2018
We now know say SATAN PASS SATAN! grin

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Northern Leaders Dump Buhari, React To Aisha’s Claim Of ‘two Pe / Nigerian Senators Salaries / Zainab Aliyu Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia, Meet Her Parents - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.