Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention (27067 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change / PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by 7Ebisco: 5:29am On Oct 07, 2018
His Excellency, the National Chairman of our great party, Prince Uche Secondus

His Excellency, the Chairman of our Board of Trustees

His Excellency, the Senate President and Leader of the National Assembly

His Excellency, the Rt. Hon. Speaker of the House of Representatives

His Excellencies, our Governors

His Excellencies, our great aspirants

Our elders, fellow members of the PDP and fellow delegates The National Chairman asked me not to come and make a formal speech today but it is only proper for me and the former Vice President to greet members of our party. So, we have come just to do that.

Of course, we are here because 12 people just spoke to us and one of them will be the next President of this country. For me, I am so confused on the one to vote for because all of them have seen me privately, seen me publicly and spoke to you today.

There is no one person that knows all of them except myself. I started interacting with most of them from 1998 and 1999 till date. I have worked with all of them and I know them left right and centre.

I can say that all of them are qualified to rule this country. But among these 12 qualified gentleman, we are going to select one bases on some key criteria. I have always said that the greatest problem we face today in Nigeria is unity. To a point some people ask whether they belong to this country.

We must select a leader; we must select the next President, a person who can bring Nigerians together. Let’s first save our Nigeria, then, others will follow. They are all qualified. We have to look at it critically.

One thing that make me happy is when I remember the good days of the PDP. Yes, we are in the opposition, but today, we have the Senate President. Yes, we are in the opposition, but today, we have the Speaker of the House of Representatives. This is an achievement.

The number of governors has also increased. It shows that PDP is preparing the pact to takeover power. I thank God for seeing us through. I have had discussions with all of them. I know that if we select one of them, we will help this country move forward.

I am glad that almost all of them in the cause of their speeches, they promised. That is the of of forgiveness. That out of the 12, only one person will be the President.

They all agreed that once we select that person peacefully, they will all support him and I thank them for that determination in joining us to move the party forward. So, once again, on behalf of the Vice President and leaders of our party, we thank you and wish us very joyous convention as we select the best for our country.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/pdp-convention-former-president.html

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by zico530(m): 5:32am On Oct 07, 2018
Flawless speech from the hero of democracy.

258 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 07, 2018
GEJ subtly campained for Saraki, if you know, you know. Haha

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Emitrix42(m): 5:39am On Oct 07, 2018
GEJ The real Hero of Democracy, this man just love peace like kilode.

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by MahatmaGhandi: 5:51am On Oct 07, 2018
No hate as usual.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by baliyubla: 5:53am On Oct 07, 2018
The next President really has his work cut out in trying to unite the nation, considering how much the Lifeless animal has torn same unity to shreds.

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Deprofessional(m): 5:53am On Oct 07, 2018
I call GEJ the father of democracy in Nigeria.

185 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by chriskosherbal(m): 5:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Nice speech.

45 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by TrueLEADER: 5:55am On Oct 07, 2018
I don't like how GEJ condoned corruption but He's my model and Mentor forever.......

Every cell in this man's body is DEMOCRATIC.

A gentleman per excellence and a Leader Who has no overriding ambition to be worshipped like some baba in Ota or "that one" in bourdillon.

Kudos! Hero of democracy.

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by escodotman: 6:13am On Oct 07, 2018
The symbol of Nigeria's and Africa's democracy! Nice speech deviod of hate and abuse of the opposition! Anti-nepotism, detribaliced leader, anti-ethnic supremacy, non parader of fake ''integrity'', non parader of fake WAEC result, non-herdsmen, educated leader!

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by slivertongue: 6:34am On Oct 07, 2018
simple and straight. no dogon turanchi

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by fratermathy(m): 6:38am On Oct 07, 2018
Good speech. If the candidate of Wike and Okowa wins, then the VP slot of PDP is definitely coming to the SS!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2018
If in your wildest dreams, you hear a president died for Nigeria.

It can only be Jonathan, even the closer to God old ones cant.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by magoo10(m): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2018
In Jonathan you will see a great difference between a democrat and a tyrant.

Goodluck remains the last lively president Nigeria had.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Mankosi: 7:00am On Oct 07, 2018
Esseite:
If in your wildest dreams, you hear a president died for Nigeria.

It can only be jonathan, even the old ones cant.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2018
grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Bigajeff(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2018
Calm and composed

17 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Firefire(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2018
Can we see the dullardino’s speech?

Buhary, the bloody BIGOT with parochial views.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by NothingDoMe: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2018
Brilliant man

15 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Alexrayz(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2018
baliyubla:
The next President really has his work cut out in trying to unite the nation, considering how much the Lifeless animal has torn same unity to shreds.

U full of life why did u not become d president smh

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by BubuZombi: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2018

Of course, we are here because 12 people just spoke to us and one of them will be the next President of this country. For me, I am so confused on the one to vote for because all of them have seen me privately, seen me publicly and spoke to you today.

The Drunkard's Speech

He s also confused,
Confused Party
Confused Followers

PMB till PDP get Sense
grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2018
This man is simple sha..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by abbakin: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2018
Selfless service to humanity
Abbakin.com

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by NothingDoMe: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2018
TrueLEADER:
I don't like how GEJ condoned corruption but He's my model and Mentor forever.......

Every cell in this man's body is DEMOCRATIC.

A gentleman per excellence and a Leader Who has no overriding ambition to be worshipped like some baba in Ota or "that one" in bourdillon.

Kudos! Hero of democracy.
If GEJ condoned corruption, Buhari is corruption

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by idamokoemmanuel(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2018
A man of honour.

16 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by StillX10(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2018
A perfect Democrat

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by rxmusa(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2018
I thought he'll use this opportunity to apologise to us Nigerians and Nigeria for his cluelessness that has led the nation into serious situation, all he was talking about is the party.

Nigeria shall be great no matter what

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by madridsta007(m): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2018
magoo10:
In Jonathan you will see a great difference between a democrat and a tyrant.

Goodluck remains the last lively president Nigeria had.

Come o!
Are you calling Buhari LIFELESS?

12 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by omolajaone: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2018
Ole

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Kulas: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2018
A democrat is different from a tyrant. Gej is our hero.

14 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by Wizcollifa(m): 7:42am On Oct 07, 2018
Firefire:
Can we see the dullardino’s speech?

Buhary, the bloody BIGOT with parochial views.
but you don't sound intelligent either.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention by QuickStandard: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2018
Just can't stop loving GEJ.

God bless you sir

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents / PDP Holds Emergency Meeting, May Postpone Convention To Counter APC / How We Plan To Take Yellow Buses Off Road – Lagos Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.