Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate (14319 Views)

2023:is AAC Presidential Candidate, Omoyele Sowore Not Doing Any Campaign Rally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by Ebullience(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2018
The Publisher of Sahara Reporters and Convener of #TakeItBack Movement, Omoyele Sowore, has been elected the presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC) for the 2019 general election.

Mr. Sowore was unanimously elected without opposition by members of the party on Saturday at its national convention that took place at Duplex Plaza, CMD, Shangisha, Lagos.
The Ondo-born activist thanked the party delegates for supporting his dream to “take Nigeria out of mess.”

“We must work to realise the dream of a new Nigeria, where we would be able to send our children to school and where the black man will be proud of the Nigerian nation. We must say enough is enough. Those who are taking Nigeria into the future are here with us.”

He applauded Femi Falana, a Lagos-based Lawyer and rights activist, for supporting his ambition.
“It would be impossible for me to graduate from the University of Lagos without him. We are not alone. We have people at the Diaspora and our ancestors who have gone with us. I thank those who have nominated and supported me in the journey to become the President of Nigeria”, he said.
Reacting to Mr. Sowore’s candidature, Mr. Falana at the convention urged the party to elevate politics of ideas as against politics of money.

“Elsewhere, when convention is taking place, dollars are being distributed. We must never allow some people take over our country. We must determine the destiny of our country with our own hand.
“AAC, you must elevate politics to the platform of Nigerians. When others are distributing money we must be distributing ideas because it is only ideas that can eradicate politics in our country,” the senior advocate said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/288895-2019-sowore-emerges-aac-presidential-candidate.html

9 Likes

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by youngest85(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2018
Just to complete the number

25 Likes

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by fratermathy(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2018
Good for him. Unfortunately, the Nigerian populace will not support candidates like this. Nigerians are motivated by hunger. They will vote those who will satisfy their immediate hunger, not those who will probe into the remote cause of the hunger and solve it once and for all. Nigerians, and indeed many Africans, are very short sighted.

Until Nigerians change their mindsets, people like Moghalu or Sowore will only try their luck and fail. Nonetheless, I appreciate their efforts and hope that some magic happens that will bring them in.

80 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by LordCenturion(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2018
This guy is better than all those crooks that keep repeating coming to power in both PDP APC, but shame that he won't win because those old fools will never allow young vabrant to rule over them,.. It can't continue forever, am very sure in the next 30 years, they would have vanish from this earth..

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by Oblitz(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2018
Ok

Check my signature
Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by kiltoko1(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2018
Watching
Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by jimenyo: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2018
Concongratulations to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2018
Funny...this guy that looks high all the time like he is on cheap weed, deceiving his fellow afonjas. I like how Oni woke him up with tear gas after he smoke several wraps enter Oni palace and forgot to prostrate. First time I saw Sowore look sharp, he ran outside like a 12 yr old and I could see Oni smiling and saying to his guest "aṣiwère eniyan"...hahahaha.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by mybestlove(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2018
Wish Nigerians understand leadership and politics, we would just back off from APC and PDP boundage. New ideas and brains in politics is what Nigeria needs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by SHOPPERS(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2018
Transfer window to CUPP is still open. Better grab a form now

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by SmartMugu: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2018
Finally.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by Anslemchiboy(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2018
You are highly welcome

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by Binikingdowm: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2018
This dude that won't even win it's ward..

It's democracy though everyone is allowed.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2018
I truly wish he could win.
Can't we just split this country into the Olds and the youngs

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by leoleo33(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2018
congratulations

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by mosegifted: 8:18am On Oct 07, 2018
Wetin be that were de always de for him neck self grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by badman007(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2018
Mr CIA
Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by Bawofss(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2018
Why do u want to waste ur money?
u ursef know u can't win....

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2018
Sowore will just use this election to raise funds from gullible donaters... After election he'll go and enjoy his loot quietly... Just like Nnamdi Kanu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by holluwai(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2018
What are the odds?
Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by abbakin: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2018
Political Ideologist and potential bulldozer at this time

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by abham: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2018
I’m confident about this man.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by rxmusa(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2018
Mushroom candidate in a mushroom party!
Learn basic rules of propriety first before seeking to become our President

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2018
2019, here we come.....

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by ekestic1976(f): 8:21am On Oct 07, 2018
The Young must start from somewhere. Sowore is a pioneer and he needn't have to win. He has belled the cat, as it were. Let others take off from here. His type are called Pathfinders.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by Splasshhh(f): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2018
Let's see how far he can go.

Check out my signature
Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by colossus91(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2018
people keep saying he's gonna work abeg lemme hear even if he wins it would be same old same,u know why? the senate will be made up of either APC or PDP that would so twart his moves as president,presidential elections is not always the ultimate,I'd we vote in good representatives then the president won't have an option but to work,my take tho!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2018
I'd love to vote for him but he's not doing enough in his campaign in my own opinion.

He doesn't look serious to me anymore.

And I don't know why he's taking his campaign out of the country. Ask those who are going to vote are in the country, not outside of the country.
Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by akeentech(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2018
The man himself
Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by alexvatt(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2018
He is been sponsored by ruling people.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sowore Emerges AAC Presidential Candidate by XaviDayo(m): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2018
This guy's pride reeks to high heavens. To think that he acts as if he will win is funny. Some will say it's confidence. Ogbeni is simply wasting his time. He should have started from being a house of rep member in his state then move on from there.

There is no single poster of the charlatan in my area in. Kano. Goodluck o sowore and your supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries / Orji Kalu: Judgement Unfair, We'll Meet To Take A Position - Abia APC / Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.