Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) (3663 Views)

Race For PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman Rages, As Rivers Lobby For Tambuwal / Dankwambo Denies Stepping Down For Tambuwal / David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by Emmyloaded: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2018
The governor of Rivers state, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike CON, castes his vote for the governor of sokoto state, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal at the PDP National Convention.

2 Likes

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2018
The same tambuwa that help your party lose in 2015.wike fail my hand

1 Like

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by CilicMarin: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2018
IStandWithWike

TeamTambuwal

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by CilicMarin: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by KenOne: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2018
If i tell people that my state Rivers have a tout as a governor people will think i am lying.

How can a governor vote in secret ballot and showing the world to influence voters or what.

Nigerians can see the kind of people PDP have as a governor, talks, act and walk toutishly.

Yes it can only be a PDP member that would behave like this.

11 Likes

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by monkautos(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2018
KenOne:
If i tell people that my state Rivers have a tout as a governor people will think i am lying.

How can a governor vote in secret ballot and showing the world to influence voters or what.

Nigerians can see the kind of people PDP have as a governor, talks, act and walk toutishly.

Yes it can only be a PDP member that would behave like this.
All these nonsense you mentioned... How does this picture dipicts it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2018
monkautos:
as in eeeh. look at how he is saying it as if he is concerned.

1 Like

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by domopps(m): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2018
How did you know that ?

Cheers
Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by Donexy16(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2018
Wike fall hands.. Big time

2 Likes

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by KenOne: 8:37am On Oct 07, 2018
monkautos:

Stay in your house and argue with someone that is on ground in Adokiye Amiesimieka stadium Igwuruta that saw it happened my friend that is part of the delegates i just went to pick at the stadium Igwuruta confirmed it to me. He's even showing me the dollar he made yesterday over 8k dollar.

And we are on our way to presidential hotel G.R.A Port Harcourt where Burea de change operators stays to change 500 dollar for sunday flexing.

So next time argue with your village people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by tizteezy(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2018
With PDP reportedly sharing looted funds at the convention, it proves they've been Nigeria's problem since 1930.
Those fools are hungry vampires waiting for opportunity to eventually suck our economy dry to make up for the lapse in their loot safe houses.
No way PDP returns to power unless there is a culture change - which will be forced on them by Sir Bubu. Maybe 2023.
In the end, I'm not APC, I'm not a politician. Just a logical view of a concerned Nigerian

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:45am On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
IStandWithWike

TeamTambuwal
I concur! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2018
Donexy16:
Wike fall hands.. Big time
Fall who hands? Has your hand ever been up?

Now, gerrout! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by SHOPPERS(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2018
Wike sef...

1 Like

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by SHOPPERS(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2018
What is wrong with Wike sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by Fyno: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2018
KenOne:

Stay in your house and argue with someone that is on ground in Adokiye Amiesimieka stadium Igwuruta that saw it happened my friend that is part of the delegates i just went to pick at the stadium Igwuruta confirmed it to me. He's even showing me the dollar he made yesterday over 8k dollar.

And we are on our way to presidential hotel G.R.A Port Harcourt where Burea de change operators stays to change 500 dollar for sunday flexing.

keep fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by CilicMarin: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
lalasticlala
Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by KRILMIJAY(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2018
KenOne:

Who asked for all these details? LOUD MOUTH.

1 Like

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by zlantanfan: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2018
This guy is really serious with every threat he has been saying

1 Like

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by modath(f): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2018
SHOPPERS:
What is wrong with Wike sef

What has always been WRONG with him of course, it's just paining you cos he's doing it against your interest & innermost heart's desires.... pele smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2018
Tambuwal, Saraki or even Atiku is okay to lead the country at this time but the economical saviour of Nigeria will surely come from the East but one of these guys I mentioned will heal the land first.
Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by slivertongue: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2018
WHERE U THERE?

OLOFOFO KAWA!!I
Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by Binikingdowm: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2018
BMC actually believe that deji guy on Twitter,smh
Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2018
Saraki shared $5000 ��� each to 3275 delegates out of looted Kwara money @ the just concluded PDP National Congress . This is the man that wants to grow Nigeria the way he grew Kwara state during his 8 years reign as Governor.

2019 please do quick �

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar splashed $10,000 on each delegate . Who dare outspend the senior thief �... Being a PDP delegate is a source of employment. Imagine a delegate gets $15,000 (5.4 million naira) in a single night, this is equivalent to #450,000. 00 per month. No wonder they have been wailing for the past 3 years.

These are the people that wants to grow Nigeria and somebody was asking me why I am supporting Buhari �.

What has changed? Can PDP be reformed?
Presidential primaries of PDP has always been dollarized from 2003 to date. $15,000 multiplied by about 3500 voting delegates is the reason for the foreign exchange rate pressure Naira is facing.
How can same dollarized PDP change the change?
While APC is not eldorado, PDP is definitely not the answer.

PMB till 2023 In Shaa Allah..In shaa Jesus ✌�✅.
Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by jordyspices: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
KenOne:

Nigga I know ur lying but continue

1 Like

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
no problem, Atiku will stimulate all of them
Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by Auladimeji(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
symbolofhope:
Saraki shared $5000 ��� each to 3275 delegates out of looted Kwara money @ the just concluded PDP National Congress . This is the man that wants to grow Nigeria the way he grew Kwara state during his 8 years reign as Governor.

2019 please do quick �

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar splashed $10,000 on each delegate . Who dare outspend the senior thief �... Being a PDP delegate is a source of employment. Imagine a delegate gets $15,000 (5.4 million naira) in a single night, this is equivalent to #450,000. 00 per month. No wonder they have been wailing for the past 3 years.

These are the people that wants to grow Nigeria and somebody was asking me why I am supporting Buhari �.

What has changed? Can PDP be reformed?
Presidential primaries of PDP has always been dollarized from 2003 to date. $15,000 multiplied by about 3500 voting delegates is the reason for the foreign exchange rate pressure Naira is facing.
How can same dollarized PDP change the change?
While APC is not eldorado, PDP is definitely not the answer.

PMB till 2023 In Shaa Allah..In shaa Jesus ✌�✅.
Which one be In shaa Jesus

Re: PDP National Convention: Governor Wike Castes His Vote For Tambuwal (Photos) by Donexy16(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
Fall who hands? Has my hands ever been up?

Now, bleep me ! angry

(1) (Reply)

APC Vp Vs PDP Vp Candidate: Be The Judge (photo) / BREAKING! Court Nullifies Election Of Omo-agege, All APC Candidates In Delta / All Igbo Primary School Children Should Study Hausa, Yoruba Language-Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.