Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

About APC Direct Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About APC Direct Primaries (391 Views)

Yusuf Lasun: Picture Of The Day From Osun APC Direct Primary Election / Appeal Court Okays APC's Direct Primary, Strikes Out Restraining Order / Apc’s Direct Primaries: Buhari Intervenes To Stop Anti-oshiomhole Rebellion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About APC Direct Primaries by 30card(m): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Hello house, I have been wanting to ask following the continual discuss of PMB accumulating over 14million votes in the direct Primaries as conducted by that APC across the nation.
Now my question is this did you observed the primary in your ward?
How was the turn up?
Or where these numbers just figment of imagination or numbers that were cooked up by the ward chairmen to make it look as if they are working and have the support of the people?

The following are my observations in Delta state.
There were no voting in any ward across Delta south .
No primary was conducted and no person lined up to vote.
Numbers were cooked up.
These are verifiable .
So what was the case in your ward ?
Re: About APC Direct Primaries by Almaiga: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2018
Are you an APC member, Must you know the venue of the election or can you be at all locations within your ward at the same time? The direct primaries took place Nationwide including Delta State.
Channel your strength to the PDP Presidential primaries which is presently taking place in PH.

Re: About APC Direct Primaries by 30card(m): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Bro I am saying this cost I am sure of what I am saying.
No voting in Delta south . I am certain.
Where there voting in your ward?
Almaiga:
Are you an APC member, Must you know the venue of the election or can you be at all locations within your ward at the same time? The direct primaries took place Nationwide including Delta State.
Channel your strength to the PDP Presidential primaries which is presently taking place in PH.
Almaiga:

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be Atiku’s Running-mate? / Between PMB (APC) And Atiku Abubakar(pdp), Who Do You Think Would Win 2019 / Why Candidate In Politics Dont Pick Traditionalists As Their Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.