Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos (42172 Views)

Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
All this churches with special chairs for senior pastors I don't understand it
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by pgbo(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2018
75% of comment here are sensless

I pray pride won't kill you

Am talking to the person above my post

You want to be in the same category with your pastor

Who did you think they are self?
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos by Abra4real(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
damocool:

So what's essence of ur citations?
Either you know it or you just want to argue unnecessarily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Enforces COVID-19 Protocols At The Burial Of Florence Adenekan / BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / Youths Chased Out TVC Reporter From Protest Ground In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.