Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,368 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources (60954 Views)

Amaechi Meets South-East Delegates In Imo State, Canvasses For Vote / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze / PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by dre11(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ihuoma Chiedozie

Investigations by our correspondents revealed that the votes of the South - East delegates mostly went to Atiku Abubakar.

It was learnt that nearly all delegates from Ebonyi State voted for the former vice-president.

Abubakar and Tambuwal shared the votes of Enugu State delegates , it was gathered.
However , Atiku beat Tambuwal in the allocation of the votes of delegates from Imo , Abia and Anambra states, according to sources among the South - East contingent to the convention.

One of the delegates who did not wish to be named, disclosed that Tambuwal's closeness to some governors in the zone was what prevented Atiku from recording a clean sweep of the votes of the South - East delegates.

“Most of us from the South -East voted for Atiku Abubakar . I know for a fact that Ebonyi delegates voted massively for him.

“Atiku got the backing of majority of the delegates from the other states in the zone , although Tambuwal was able to record a considerable number of votes.

“ One of the governors (in the South - East ) has a close relationship with Tambuwal and that had a major influence on the way delegates from his state voted , otherwise Abubakar would have recorded something approaching a clean sweep of the votes from the zone , ” the delegate said.

The source added that the alleged cash inducement of the delegates by the aspirants before the commencement of voting had no effect on the outcome of the convention.

In the same vein , a former National Auditor of the Peoples Democratic Party, Ray Nnaji, has hailed Atiku’ s emergence as the party’ s presidential candidate .

Nnaji , who participated in the convention as a delegate from Enugu State, told one of our correspondents that the former vice- president has what it takes to defeat the incumbent , President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress.

Speaking shortly after the announcement of the results of the exercise , Nnaji said , “ With Atiku’ s emergence as PDP presidential candidate, Buhari will face a stiff battle in the 2019 presidential election.”

https://punchng.com/peoples-democratic-party-most-south-east-delegates-voted-atiku-sources/

9 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku will consider South West for VP.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by CilicMarin: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Don't worry, Atiku is going to be the President of Biafra... grin grin

Atiku Cannot Win Any State In South West.

Atiku Cannot Win Any State In The North West.

Atiku Cannot Win Any State In The North East.

Plus Buhari Will Win

Niger State

Edo State

Kwara State

Kogi State

Imo State

Ebonyi State.

The following states will be shared.

Delta
Akwa Ibom
Rivers State
Cross River.
Anambra

Then Atiku May Win the rest....

111 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by OldBeer: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Please I am hearing rumours that Atiku is Fulani.
Is it true?

If it is true, does it mean that ______ are Fulani slaves?

grin grin

Atiku if you know what is good for you, get a VP from either SW or SS.

Don't go for foreigners that have no political value o!
Good luck

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Lordgel: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
issokay
Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
Don't Atiku is going to be President of Biafra... grin grin

Atiku Cannot Win Any State In The South West.

Plus Buhari Will Win

Niger State

Edo State

Kwara State

Kogi State

Imo State

Ebonyi State.

Delta
Akwa Ibom
Rivers State
Cross River.
Anambra

Yimu.

Didn't you read in the report all Ebonyi delegates voted for Atiku in the convention?

190 Likes 14 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by sarrki(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
They have betrayed saraki
There lord and savior

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by e7ejinima: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Be doing the job for which you are paid bro.

BMC N30k work just became harder.

I envy you not

CilicMarin:
Don't Atiku is going to be President of Biafra... grin grin

Atiku Cannot Win Any State In The South West.

Plus Buhari Will Win

Niger State

Edo State

Kwara State

Kogi State

Imo State

Ebonyi State.

Delta
Akwa Ibom
Rivers State
Cross River.
Anambra

218 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by sarrki(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
e7ejinima:

Be doing the job for which you are paid bro.

BMC N30k work just became harder.

I envy you not

Atiku can only rule in ipob land

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by murphyibiam15(m): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
nice one umahi

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
sarrki:
They have betrayed saraki
There lord and savior

If you understand how the average Igbo man reasons, you wouldn't have typed this nonsense.
In Igboland every man with two testes dangling between his legs is his own king, he will chop ur money but you cannot influence or force him to change his personal decision.Simply put,the Igbo man has no king

238 Likes 17 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Herdsmen: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
BEN OBI for vice president

If you know you know..

The zombie up..is pained.. painfully pained..

Koboko pained..

The zombie don the wail already..

Too bad...

Your Dullard is enroute already..

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by sarrki(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

If you understand how the average Igbo man reasons, you wouldn't have typed this nonsense.
In Igboland every man with two testes dangling between his legs is his own king, he will chop ur money but you cannot influence or force him to change his personal decision.Simply put,the Igbo man has no king
Igbos are not Igbos
So please don’t mix it up

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Herdsmen: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
sarrki:

Atiku can only rule in ipob land

Sorry bro.

Atiku is your next president..

Find a way n deal with the reality..

We both know is over now out for the Dullard and his midget pastor.

Over for APC

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Herdsmen: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos are not Igbos
ipob is igbo..igbo is ipob..

Unless your saying oduduwa is not Yoruba

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos are not Igbos

LOL, who are they, Israelites

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by sarrki(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
Herdsmen:

ipob is igbo..igbo is ipob..

Unless your saying oduduwa is not Yoruba

Keep quiet
Igbos are miscreants

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by sarrki(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Herdsmen:

Sorry bro.

Over for APC

Pdp online

Emergency analysts

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by murphyibiam15(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Funnicator:

Yimu.

Didn't you read in the report all Ebonyi delegates voted for Atiku in the convention?
he wants another surprise

3 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by FarahAideed: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lies from the pits of hell...APC propaganda to pass Atiku as a IPOB candidate has failed ..part of the evil strategy APC uses to discredit candidates in west and north is to mischieviously label them IPOB candidates and we must do all in our power to make them stop that nonsense ... Atiku is a Pan Nigerian aspirant!!!!

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Herdsmen: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
sarrki:

Pdp online

Emergency analysts

Reality is always painful.. codiene will hel

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Roger3D(m): 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
dre11:

https://punchng.com/peoples-democratic-party-most-south-east-delegates-voted-atiku-sources/

Then he should be prepared to be president of Biafra. God forbid Atiku becomes president. Sai Buhari till 2023

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by purem(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
The way Nigeria economy is going ehn almost everybody is tired of our leaders, you can imagine buhari going to London and saying shiits about Nigerian youths, that we are lazy, just to justify his incompetency.

That makes me to believe that karma is the only thing that change cannot change when it comes back on him, it is karma when a whole president of the united States says buhari is "LIFELESS". We all mock him here on nairaland concerning the remark, not knowing that he still have a dubious plan for Nigeria by planning to rule us again.

Aswear this man is really a wicked man, how many of you can remember back then when he drive Nigeria into recession, he said something back then that I want you to remember, he said if things continue this way he may resign, and now he already had more than 2m votes in primary election just in one state alone, WTF? how many people are in Taraba?

Abeg lemme just forget this man issue, he's really frustrating people like me.

One thing that annoys me about the osun state election is that davido tried his best for his uncle, and adeleke himself tried all his possible best only to inconclusively loss his supposed position to an unpopular APC miscreant. But am not surprised about that, what surprises more is governor ambode who looks aggressive when his name is not included among the Lagos state APC candidates but only for him to congratulate the same man he had earlier out of the anger brings out his flaws by drilling out his horrible past and further asserts that he's not competent for the job.
Isn't that surprising? Am less concern about that anyways

What is so critical to me right now is that am almost getting tired of this life entirely considering the way things are going, you can imagine this same money everybody is running upandan to get hold of, even if it's a little that can sustain there daily basic needs.
Some people have it, even more than enough to the extent that one ingrate mistakingly sends a huge 600k to another mumu that look like a good Samaritan to himself.
Just imagine, this ingrate was even fighting him for returning the money, when a nigga like me would've goan withdrawn the money immediately the alert came in.

As in ehn the thing just tire me, I don hustle sotey ano geh money

And it's frustrating me when I look at the nature and movement of money, some people have it and they don't even know what to do with it anymore while most of us don't even have shishi.

The other day I was going on an errand for my sister, she ask me to goan collect the feeding upkeep for the two kids and herself from her sugar daddy.
So after he gave me the 50k in an envelope. you know that feeling in your heart when a rich man put's his hand on his pocket while you're standing in front of him He just drew out the money and gave it to me without even counting it and said i should use it for t-fare, as in ehn the joy I felt when the money resorted to be 8.5k ehn is out of this world.

In the mids of my happiness I was thinking that the 8500 am happy about getting is a piece of shiit to this man, this man just gave out 58,500 naira in a matter of seconds and he doesn't feel any remorse about it at all.

ho my heavenly Father when will I be rich like this man When will my hustle pay Am just fvckin broke right now...

Niggas like me has only one way of becoming rich over night and that's bet9ja, one day I take a look at myself and I reason that all the money I've been wasting on betting, if I was using it to feed myself I wouldn't look so malnourish to the extent that my cousin was asking me if I was sick before.

If you're reading my post and think am a frustrated broke nigga you're right, in fact you're very much right, am frustrated more than you can imagine coz am fvckin broke......

TO BE CONTINUE.......................

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Basic123: 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
sarrki:
They have betrayed saraki There lord and savior
They are serial betrayers. Havent they betrayed NNAMDI KANU for saraki

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by kadmat: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
DO u want to be a VTU Telecom distributor and make massive residual income? Do u want to own a VTU Licence in the Telecom if yes kindly call or whatsapp me on 08140407989 pls only serious people are needed

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by buhariguy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Herdsmen:

Sorry bro.

Over for APC
the only thing i can relate to, is that thief atiku is the new president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Almaiga: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell. All South East delegates voted for Saraki, but God pass them. Who ever they support in an election always lose, WHY?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Rstc: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
FarahAideed:
Lies from the pits of hell...APC propaganda to pass Atiku as a IPOB candidate has failed ..part of the evil strategy APC uses to discredit candidates in west and north is to mischieviously label them IPOB candidates and we must do all in our power to make them stop that nonsense ... Atiku is a Pan Nigerian aspirant!!!!
Bullshitt.
There is no pan Nigerian president since 1999.
Buhari was not supported by the whole of Nigeria and yet he won.

Know your stronghold and stick with them.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by Rstc: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

Not all igbos, not all igbos residing in Aba; supports the Ipob movement... Most renowned igbo associations don't support the Ipob movement.... So get it into your cracked skull
Who do you think will give him bloc votes in the East?

It is not the igbo elites.
It is the average ipob man on the street that sees him as a chance for a fairer deal.

If you like atiku, you better don't offend them.

The people you are trying to please will not vote for him.

After all, most of the almajiris that voted for Buhari are guilty of many acts of violence against fellow Nigerians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: Most South-east Delegates Voted Atiku –sources by sarrki(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Basic123:

They are serial betrayers.
Havent they betrayed NNAMDI KANU for saraki
You are a patriot

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Gallant Soilder Who Was Killed On Feb 14 During Boko Haram Attack. / Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.