Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) (44438 Views)

CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by kgr8mike(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
A
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by jaxxy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
She has a beautiful smile.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by ehinmowo: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
hairybigdick:
It would have been more beautiful,if he danced it with his wife

Fraud

If only you learnt how to mind your business, you might even be greater than him by now.

Yoyo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by damiloladuke: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lightboxnig:
She didnt marry frank again?

They never dated
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by Mintum: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hockus pockus
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by unknownwyzard: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
visit www.footdeals.com.ng to for best deals on sneakers with the best and cheapest price online,best quality guaranteed withe the lowest price you can afford up to 40% discount on almost all our product with FREE DELIVERY nationwide.Visit www.footdeals.com.ng today be see for yourself and be convinced.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by legibow: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lordgel:
And how is this news?
it caught there eyes � as a surprise, that the man of God is shaku shakuing ......
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by arabbunkum: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lightboxnig:
Who is Frank?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
The only thing I see from that picture is her wedding dress it is too exposed. This is bad precedence for other CEM members to follow. It sends bad signal to other persons wanting to join Christianity

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by necak: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
nice one

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by gare(f): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lightboxnig:

Una don come, who be Franks again ?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by Adakintroy: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Tb joshua is a true man of God.

Hardly see him in the mist of politicians.

Mountain node go meet abu. Abu must meet mountain.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by opribo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
where is the yeye ex wife, both are kuku cons. they present life to us as perfect but deem down they dont practice what they preach, how person go miss hin pikin wedding. tufiakwa

She will watch it on telly
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by hokafor(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Vanity upon vanity, all this anointed business men

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by stevedre: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
asuustrike1:
The only thing I see from that picture is her wedding dress it is too exposed. This is bad precedence for other CEM members to follow. It sends bad signal to other persons wanting to join Christianity

Had to look at the pics again and I do agree with you but I guess it's her wedding so what ever rocks their boat since her Pastor father also curls his hair too.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by D1zion: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
God! Look at the wedding gown. All her neck to the cleavage side is exposed. Yet they claimed to be leaders in Christianity. God, when will your judgement come on our so called men of God who blinded their eyes with worldly things & misleading their followers. Am also a Christian & am not holier than thou. But there are things my conscious will not just consent with especially things about my Christian faith.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by foreshore(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lightboxnig:

Solo Makinde, that is how you people will be carrying untrue information. Did she ever tell you that she was dating Frank Edwards?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by ekestic1976(f): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
President Obasanjo was around to size the Bride up! Make my mouth no kill me.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by foreshore(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
hairybigdick:
It would have been more beautiful,if he danced it with his wife

Fraud

No wonder, na your name dey follow you
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by Hoodbilonia: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
see mary
see jesus
see benin
see christus
see ugly obj
shout jesus
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
where is the yeye ex wife, both are kuku cons. they present life to us as perfect but deem down they dont practice what they preach, how person go miss hin pikin wedding. tufiakwa

I think it was a wise decision she made not to attend considering the hatred displayed daily by Christ Embassy members towards her on social media.

It would have been really awkward for her. Very hateful people
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
stevedre:

Had to look at the pics again and I do agree with you but I guess it's her wedding so what ever rocks their boat since her Pastor father also curls his hair too.
Yea you are right but it is on record that the pastor's daughter dressed that way
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by movetoca: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
judevino09:
100 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .
Mumu. For your information Parknbet died over 2 years ago. Imbec!le
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by Diso60090(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
otherway:
Dance is just a free expression of body movements. It is people who give it names.

I have been dancing sekem since 1997.

I greet you bros
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by Jerry4agida: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lightboxnig:
was she Frank ex
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by MOHSHESHI(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Uhmnnn
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
hmmmm, nawa o, shaku shaku dance, that's serious o, her husband can dance o, but she didn't dress well, she should have covered her shoulder.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by GetCofOProperty: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
Does it mean pastors or priests are indifferent about the dances and acts in the world?
There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos...

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International / Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.