Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) (44425 Views)

CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by OyinO: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
davidtella:
....And Jesus wept

So, this video is 15 minutes long and I dont know which part the puffy cheek pastor danced the worldly Shaku Shaku. So in your mind now I will burn my data to watch some god of men disgrace Christianity
A disgraced religion already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 09, 2018
D1zion:
God! Look at the wedding gown. All her neck to the cleavage side is exposed. Yet they claimed to be leaders in Christianity. God, when will your judgement come on our so called men of God who blinded their eyes with worldly things & misleading their followers. Am also a Christian & am not holier than thou. But there are things my conscious will not just consent with especially things about my Christian faith.

Those guys have never pretended to practice that brand of Christianity you profess. They drink, they fūck around and they embezzle money without any apologies, you cannot call them 'holier than thou'.

Please get your facts right!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances 'Shaku Shaku' At Sharon's White Wedding (video) by D1zion: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Those guys have never pretended to practice that brand of Christianity you profess. They drink, they fūck around and they embezzle money without any apologies, you cannot call them 'holier than thou'.

Please get your facts right!
my brother on the last day there will be drama. God have mercy on us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International / Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.