Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) (5540 Views)

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / APC Sweeps Lagos Council Polls As Results Trickle In / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by mmb(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by StillX10(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
it is now that their loyalty to the party will be tested

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by sunnysunny69(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Billions don go like that. Na to plan to steal for another 4 years and come back.

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by mmb(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
StillX10:
yes..ooo.
At least we know when Atiku decamped earlier to PDP, his intention was well known unlike kwankwaso and the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by mmb(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Billions don go like that. Na to plan to steal for another 4 years and come back.
where he go steal?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
He is thinking, he won't be able to close more Igbo businesses like he did in Kano. Good riddance to Him and Tambuwal, staunch Islamists, they would have done more harm than Buhari. Atiku hate him or like him, is a moderate Muslim, he doesn't carry his religion like these extremeists. Atiku is the owner of a Western University, married to an Igbo, Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by Cajal(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
biafranation:
He is thinking, he won't be able to close more Igbo businesses like he did in Kano. Good riddance to Him and Tambuwal, staunch Islamists, they would have done more harm than Buhari. Atiku hate him or like him, is a moderate Muslim, he doesn't carry his religion like these extremeists. Atiku is the owner of a Western University, married to an Igbo, Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba.
u and religion
It will shock u to know that ATIKU IS A SUNNI MUSLIM... WHILE PMB HAS NEVER BE ONE
MUSLIMS IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WILL PREFER A SUNNI TO NON SUNNI
GO AND READ ABOUT SUNNI
Both PMB AND ALAHJI ATIKU ABUBAKR ARE STILL FULANI GENERAL
U SHOULD ASK WHY ATIKU IS ALAHJI

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by countryfive: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
God dey disappoint them one by one
Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Why looking so unhappy
Oya tell us how much dollars you spent maybe we can pity you
Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by Kwamecron(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by jamejanev: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
biafranation:
Atiku is moderate, very generous, dynamic and social. He even married a Yoruba Christian, Bihari can never marry another tribe except hausafulani, let alone marry a Christian woman. To me, Atiku is the best, I am an APC supporter from day one, but Buhari does not worth dying for, he is too extremist and strict. But his family are spending our money anyhow and we are cleaning that he is clean, pls forget that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by ORIENTATION101: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
owo jona. kwankaso been thinking like how will i recoup the millions of dollars i spent.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by jamejanev: 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
God bless Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by SternProphet: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
jamejanev:
Atiku is moderate, very generous, dynamic and social. He even married a Yoruba Christian, Bihari can never marry another tribe except hausafulani, let alone marry a Christian woman. To me, Atiku is the best, I am an APC supporter from day one, but Buhari does not worth dying for, he is too extremist and strict. But his family are spending our money anyhow and we are cleaning that he is clean, pls forget that.

Atiku is unelectable. All these qualities make him unattractive in the North. He is a treasury looter and he used to be a womanizer. Only weak people are afraid of people like Buhari. The future of my kids and grandkids are too important to entrust into the hands of some one like AAtiku. He will sell the country. He will be li,e Jacob Zuma. Nigeria is in too precarious a state to put thieves in power.

All his investments are via connections to governments and unfinished contracts. People actualky know most of the jobs that Atiku did not finish and money paid. Prepare for some exposes
.University ownership, many Nigeria billionaires own universities . Nothing special. Churches actually own the best of them

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by kmaster007: 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
jamejanev:
atiku now the best not saraki again.... naija! naija!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by candygist: 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
jamejanev:

How does marriage translate to governing ?
When did marrying a Yoruba or Hausa woman become a valid reason for good governing ?

People like you are the reasons Nigeria keep getting bad representatives . Just look at your reasoning and analyse your self . Kontinu

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by slivertongue: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
dey sud take heart. dia principal was just brash, thinkin elections 2d villa is about 'red cap chiefs'.
Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by aforosco(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
SternProphet:

Atiku is unelectable. All these qualities make him unattractive in the North. He is a treasury looter and he used to be a womanizer. Only weak people are afraid of people like Buhari. The future of my kids and grandkids are too important to entrust into the hands of some one like AAtiku. He will sell the country. He will be li,e Jacob Zuma. Nigeria is in too precarious a state to put thieves in power.

All his investments are via connections to governments and unfinished contracts. People actualky know most of the jobs that Atiku did not finish and money paid. Prepare for some exposes
.University ownership, many Nigeria billionaires own universities . Nothing special. Churches actually own the best of them

So you can entrust the future of your kids on Buhari's hand?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by donphilopus: 12:19am On Oct 08, 2018
OP, why the lies na?? That was when Kano State delegates were getting ready to cast their votes. You can see the stadium was still dark when they took the picture. Atiku was announced in broad daylight.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by budusky05(m): 5:21am On Oct 08, 2018
Kwankwaso how market?
Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by budusky05(m): 5:23am On Oct 08, 2018
donphilopus:
OP, why the lies na?? That was when Kano State delegates were getting ready to cast their votes. You can see the stadium was still dark when they took the picture. Atiku was announced in broad daylight.

So did he not lose? Or do u have a picture of him jubilating?
Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 5:26am On Oct 08, 2018
biafranation:
So, las las, you have started bending over for Atiku, you are no longer interested in what your username suggests anymore. grin

We all knew that shiit was a joke from the beginning.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by Corrinthians(m): 5:30am On Oct 08, 2018
donphilopus:
Exacrly what I wanted to point out. How folks could be so dumb beats me. Isn't it obvious they were standing in a queue?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 5:36am On Oct 08, 2018
StillX10:

They had none. They are defectors, the winner, the second, third and fourth placements.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 5:39am On Oct 08, 2018
Corrinthians:
So, las las, you have started bending over for Atiku, you are no longer interested in what your username suggests anymore. grin

Biafranation busted! grin grin
He has betrayed Kanu.

Bloody ipig! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 08, 2018
Corrinthians:

Low IQ Afonja, I just shared my opinion. Just as a German who owns business in Austria comments on Austrain politics, that's how a Biafran comments on Nigerian politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by Mujtahida: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2018
SternProphet:

I pity your children. You are a threat to their happy future and destiny. I recommend that Ministry of women affairs should take your kids from you because it is obvious that by your desire to have Buhari continue as president you want them to live in a 'lifeless' world - a world dark and bleak, full of blood, murder and mayhem, a world steeped in hatred and division. You are not a good father.

The thief has a university offering two key things-education and employment. He has several companies employing Nigerians. Pray tell me what does Mr lifeless integrity has?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by bankyblue(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2018
He will be so foolish to join back APC, he should collapse is political machinery under Atiku.
That's all
Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by chigozie2018(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2018
Cajal:
u and religion
It will shock u to know that ATIKU IS A SUNNI MUSLIM... WHILE PMB HAS NEVER BE ONE
MUSLIMS IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY WILL PREFER A SUNNI TO NON SUNNI
GO AND READ ABOUT SUNNI
Both PMB AND ALAHJI ATIKU ABUBAKR ARE STILL FULANI GENERAL
U SHOULD ASK WHY ATIKU IS ALAHJI

My dear Atiku is not a military personnel DAT is why he put Alahji to his name,..buhari is also Alahji. Just DAT he don't like to put the name Alahji he love to be Address as General. About Sunni Muslims. Is not for Atiku. Did u own this man call Atiku is more educated,young,experience pass this lifeless being in aso rock("US President Trump word to Nigeria President"winkpls every youth of this country should vote for Atiku to send buhari back to Daura. The man call buhari insulted the Nigeria youth by calling them LAZY YOUTH"
Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by Ovamboland(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2018
Mujtahida:

I pity your children. You are a threat to their happy future and destiny. I recommend that Ministry of women affairs should take your kids from you because it is obvious that by your desire to have Buhari continue as president you want them to live in a 'lifeless' world - a world dark and bleak, full of blood, murder and mayhem, a world steeped in hatred and division. You are not a good father.

The thief has a university offering two key things-education and employment. He has several companies employing Nigerians. Pray tell me what does Mr lifeless integrity has?

See the way you are giving adulation to those who have successfully stolen from you.
Ordinary Ghana is spending 5 trillion for 28 million people while Nigeria is spending 9 trillion for 186 million of us instead of 33 trillion just to spend on us at Ghana's rate.
You gullibly don't know that the difference is in the hands of Atiku and many others who don't contribute their fair share, so you now celebrate them for their successful heist.
How much is Atiku's income tax, does it correlate with his personal wealth? Why won't he be investing his loot in university like many other looters of his ilk. They even make you hate those who did not loot like them and make them appear to be failures. Will Atiku confront the almost 7000 Nigerian billionaires recently discovered who have never paid a Kobo in tax? They even have no tax identification number TIN. Are we sure Atiku is not one of the 7000?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2018
Mujtahida:

200 cows bros
Re: Kwankwaso and his supporters devastated As Results Are Announced (photo) by alizma: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2018
jamejanev:
wait until Atiku's 4 wives and 27 children start spending your money then you will praise Buhari and his family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Why Agents Of Some Political Parties Compromised — INEC / PANDEF Holds Consultative Meeting With SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo / Anambra East APGA Rally: Soludo Vows To Construct Eziagulu Otu-Enugu Otu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.