Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (9644 Views)

Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? / Intercoms Integrated Solution Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 / Intercom Integrated Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by JobUpdatesL: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
Intercoms Integrated Solution - We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Nigeria. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants. Intercoms Integrated Solutions is a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos and Owerri. We offer an array of business and management consulting services to government and corporate organizations.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Assistant Project Supervisor

Deadline: 30th November, 2018.

Click Here To View Details

2.) Office Assistant

3.) Staff Medical/Health Officer (Nurse)

4.) Sales Representative/Sales Manager

Deadline: 1st December, 2018.

5.) Customer Service Personnel (Business Analyst)

Deadline: 1st December, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their Resume and Application via electronic to:
careers@intercomsng.com Or Info@intercomsng.com

For enquiries call: 08080999599.

Note- Read Details and Apply Only if You're Qualified!
Re: Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Splasshhh(f): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by yjgm(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nice
Re: Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by AutoSpaNg: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
PUOYITEW
Re: Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by ifedolapoferanm(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Waakanda: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
Good one there
Re: Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by canadastime(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Jobs for the Ndigbo
Re: Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by charles2468(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
please fellow Naira lenders ignore any thing about intercom, they are not real, their office is Awka road opposite general hospital onitsha anambra state, If u ignore n went they, u will regret going for it, I was their last two weeks all d way from Enugu, they were busy talking trash, saying they need 20 people that could pay 20k now for them to give them job.

SCAM ALERT!! SCAM ALERT!!!
Re: Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Oyerinde16(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
charles2468:
please fellow Naira lenders ignore any thing about intercom, they are not real, their office is Awka road opposite general hospital onitsha anambra state, If u ignore n went they, u will regret going for it, I was their last two weeks all d way from Enugu, they were busy talking trash, saying they need 20 people that could pay 20k now for them to give them job.

Thanks for timely information
pls lets try to verify the authenticity of what we post
Re: Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Johnpotter660: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2018
charles2468:

And so I fail to see how the advert is a scam. Did you want to say cheap labor? Or unclear selection process? Cause if its the salary, then saying its a scam can be misleading as there are people who wouldn't mind working until they find something better.

Just saying though..
Re: Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by charles2468(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
may be ur among the people they brought out to be blowing yeye grammar that day, I will cast all of una for this nairaland, specially do ur advert with sole aim of marketing drugs for u, not putting various meaninful position n stage people with ur yeye seminar that results paying at d end, I came all the way from enugu, n also met another guy all the way from owerri, I swear for una dat day say u people must travel far to seek for something n u will never get it, they will even confused you by given u their website address, naira landers be warned they are fake.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by DaluChris(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
charles2468:
may be ur among the people they brought out to be blowing yeye grammar that day, I will cast all of una for this nairaland, specially do ur advert with sole aim of marketing drugs for u, not putting various meaninful position n stage people with ur yeye seminar that results paying at d end, I came all the way from enugu, n also met another guy all the way from owerri, I swear for una dat day say u people must travel far to seek for something n u will never get it, they will even confused you by given u their website address, naira landers be warned they are fake.

Thank you very much Bro, that's how I could have wasted money !
marketing ke. ? chai God will help us
Re: Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by daviesemmanuel: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
I have the job invite below, please verify if it's legit!
*Dear* *Applicant* ,
You have been shortlisted for an interview with the MD @ INTERCOMS INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS,PORT HARCOURT.
Date;friday 27/08/2021.
Time: 8AM.
VENUE: PLOT 17 PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL ROAD BY ELECHI AMADI POLYTECHNIC JUNCTION RUMUOLA, OPP OASIS EVENT CENTER P-H RIVERS STATE.
Come with 2passport,CV,pen and nose mask
ADMIN NO-KFC/6765/DIR
Signed; INTERCOMS INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS.
*Mgt*

(1) (Reply)

Ernst & Young Nigeria / A Vacancy Exists For Teachers At Greensprings School,anthony / NIPCO Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.