Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Intercom Integrated Solution - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercom Integrated Solution (8140 Views)

Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? / Intercoms Integrated Solution Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 / Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercom Integrated Solution by charles2468(m): 6:26am On Sep 25, 2018
Please help me and check how real is this invite, The address, name of firm.

Thanks for your application at Intercoms Integrated Solutions,An INTERVIEW has been confirmed on Tues, 25th of Sept as per details below:
Address:No 24 Awka Road,opp General Hospital,same building with Pax pharmacy,Onitsha, Anambra.
Time:9:30AM
Interviewer(s): RBY/IIS
080-80999599
www.intercomsng.com

Though I applied for customers service personnel(Business analyst) on 9th September
Re: Intercom Integrated Solution by Double024: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2018
charles2468:

Thanks for your application at Intercoms Integrated solution

Thanks for your application at Intercoms Integrated Solutions,An INTERVIEW has been confirmed on Tues, 25th of Sept as per details below:
Address:No 24 Awka Road,opp General Hospital,same building with Pax pharmacy,Onitsha, Anambra.
080-80999599
www.intercomsng.com

Though I applied for customers service personnel(Business analyst) on 9th September

I also applied on 20th Sept and have an interview tomorrow 27th at the same address. How authentic is it? I need a clue from anyone who has gone for the interview.
Re: Intercom Integrated Solution by POPeace: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
Please did anyone attend the interview?
I just got the same interview invite.
Re: Intercom Integrated Solution by preetypam(f): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2018
Please I got the same invite set fir tomorrow...did anyone attend the interview?
Re: Intercom Integrated Solution by preetypam(f): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
Double024:

I also applied on 20th Sept and have an interview tomorrow 27th at the same address. How authentic is it? I need a clue from anyone who has gone for the interview.

Please I want to know if you later went for the interview
Re: Intercom Integrated Solution by francs23: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Intercoms Integrated Solutions with RC No 2630833, and registered address No 31 New Market Road, Onitsha, now operating as at Dec. 2018 out of No 24 Awka Road,opp General Hospital,Onitsha, Anambra.
This company from time to time concocts job recruitment positions in order to lure people and recruit them into one of their many networking schemes. If you are really looking to get a job position then don't waste your time cos they dont have any jobs, its a farce. But if you have about four hours to spare watching a tv screen and listening to a sales pitch for networking pyramid schemes then by all means.

www.intercomsng.com this is their cheaply hosted site, goodluck if the server actually responds.
Re: Intercom Integrated Solution by charles2468(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
charles2468:

080-80999599
www.intercomsng.com

For the benefits of those who will view this thread, intercom integrated are not real, they are pure GNLD, I wasted my transport fair, All the way from 042 to Anambra and I regrated it, when I found that I was deceived, met another young man all d way from IMO, n both of us cheered ourselves up n started going home, so please forget that their website because it was one of the factors that made me to went down for the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Intercom Integrated Solution by Kingnelson9: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thanks for the info,u jst saved me nw.

2 Likes

Re: Intercom Integrated Solution by jacobnel(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Is like I knew it. Immediately i got their test message, I just deleted it..
charles2468:

For the benefits of those who will view this thread, intercom integrated are not real, they are pure GNLD, I wasted my transport fair, All the way from 042 to Anambra and I regrated it, when I found that I was deceived, met another young man all d way from IMO, n both of us cheered ourselves up n started going home, so please forget that their website because it was one of the factors that made me to went down for the nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

State Civil Service Recruitment / British American Tobacco Recruits Graduates / 6 Tips To Help You Stay Upbeat In A Job Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.