Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

24/7 Electricity Generator - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 24/7 Electricity Generator (487 Views)

Have You Heard About MTN Mobile Electricity? / Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water / Free Manual On Fuelless Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24/7 Electricity Generator by meetagape(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2010
Hello friends,
I have been working and praying alongside to produce a machine, device or stuff that can generate electricity for 24/7 without input, and finally its here. Am not referring to the much advertised fuel-less generator with dc motor + alternator. My Invention is electronic and not mechanical. It could generate constant electricity (AC) for 24/7 and can work a whole month before its being switched off the first time.
I do not want to go into mass production of this device for some reasons including that am still a student, i want to sell the idea off to few companies who are in the system already that would commercialize it or for any purpose of their choice. Materials used for my device were locally sourced, the working prototype that has been on for some time now is very portable, no noise, smoke or fuel. I do not want to give much details or the working principle here.
I believe in this invention and as i have searched through the internet, i have not seen any like it.
If u are interested in buying this business or invention, please feel free to call me now or send me e-mail:
07032117108, meetagape@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Playstation2 To Buy. Contact Me On 08063401505(new) / Fairly Used N78 With 4gb Mmc 4 Sale 27k / Free Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.