Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You (4715 Views)

With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by Nukilia: 7:04am On Oct 08, 2018
EmekaMD:
Don't let Oshomole who think we're gullible to deceive you by saying that Buhari got 14million votes in the APC primary.
The question is how many people are card carrying APC members? Are they up to 1m nationa wide? Of course No.
They're idiots for thinking Nigerians are that stupid to believe them

All those people should be locked up after their tenure ends so Nigeria can move on...
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by tuniski: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2018
blackpanda:

Lol. The more u insult us, the more we vote him. You called us poor, wretched and almajiri in 2015 and we slammed you and your ineffectual bufoon then. We will still do it over and over again! grin

And in 2003,2007 and 2011 fa? 2019 won't be like 2015!
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by Ovamboland(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2018
EmekaMD:
Buhari has lost the Goodwill he had.. nobody wants him again, except the few like you who wishes him there jus because u wanna take over after 2023. U dont care if he does well or not . You people are the actual enemies of this country..

And yes online opinion counts too. 2015 election was a testimony

And the people positioning themselves to be vice to Atiku don't want to become president in 2023 (if he honours his one term pledge) or 2027?

How is their own legitimate and people who want Osinbajo in 2023 are not legitimate?
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by Deruu4life(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2018
you think election is won on social media. Don't be surprised that those people hailing atiku do not have PVC..... it's even more sure that buhari will have better votes in South East and west than 2015. let Ipob keep hoping that atiku will give them their freedom �
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by obailala(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2018
EmekaMD:
Have you ever heard anybody who didn't vote Buhari in 2015 now saying he's gonna vote him in 2019? Little or non

Now have you heard anybody who voted for Buhari in 2015 and have now sworn to kick him out in 2019? The answer is yes.. about 50% of the people ..

So. The 12million people who didn't vote Bubu in 2015 will not vote for him again still

And out of the 15million that voted for him in 2015 he is losing 7.5million of them..

This translates to to Atiku getting 12million +7.5million..

Do the maths and start sending in your good wishes to incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Alhaji Atiku Abubakar..
Too many kindergarten election analysts parading themselves all over the place.

In 2015, despite not being in power, Buhari had 15m votes; in 2019, the most he will lose from that figure is 3-5 million, and most of the lost supporters would never vote for PDP, let alone Atiku. Something else you fail to realise is the fact that APC didnt exist in the SS and SE in 2015; but it now has an established presence. If the total numbers pulled by APC in the SS and SE in 2015 was 300k, with APC's current structure and presence in these zones, that number will grow to over a million in 2019.

For the SW, they always sit on the fence; results from the SW would be 50-50, or if anyone wins, the margin would be very insignificant (Osun election result will be the template). Despite whatever performance of apc, the SW understands that even if Atiku may make a better president, it wouldn't be to their political advantage to abandon their beloved APC and be subject to PDP. The SW also understands that if they are patient with PMB and wait it out till 2023, the presidency would most certainly return to them. So if you think the SW where apc holds strong in all 6 states will turn around and vote PDP enmass, you are certainly a naive analyst.

As far as 2019 is concerned, due to the penetration of APc into the ss/se, and the fact that pdp is still fielding another aboki, pdp may not even get up to the number of votes it gathered in 2015 due to voter apathy (many wouldn't bother themselves to come out and vote since its aboki vs aboki). Ipob effects again might force certain numbers to boycott elections. And finally, the votes in the south would be seriously shared; at least 500k potential Pdp votes would be lost to SDP (donald duke), YPP (Muoghalu), AAC (Sowore) and ANN (Durotoye).

For the core north (Ne/nw), Apc may not get the same number of votes it got in 2015 too, but the difference would likely be insignificant. For the SW and north central, the results would still be 50-50; things may slightly tilt in favour of pdp in the middle belt but that would only be in benue and plateau and maybe taraba.

All in all, I woukd like to see an Atiku presidency, but you just cant get too excited after the kindergarten analysis you gave above bro; it's still a very tight election but when you then factor in the power of incumbency by apc, you might just have to stop being too excited for now ro avoid high BP in 2019. Atiku has one hell of work to do if he must dislodge an incumbent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by Buikechukwu35(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2018
All this people are the Same but i see future in Atiku than our lifeless old human being
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by Pivotal: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
In a free and fair election Buhari can't get into 8 million votes from his diehard bigoted zombies

but deluded hatred drenched souled Igbos like you will gift Atiku 20 million votes ba ?
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by FarahAideed: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2018
Pivotal:

but deluded hatred drenched souled Igbos like you will gift Atiku 20 million votes ba ?

Shut up this agenda of trying to Igbolize Atikus campaign is dead on arrival .
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by SternProphet: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2018
There is ZERO chance of Atiku winning the elections.

1, Buhari will trounce Atiku in all the Northern states. The margin won't be close.
Forget that they are both Fulanis. The incorruptibility toga of Buhari is too much.

2. Atiku supporters will KILL his chances and it is already starting. The SE is owning
Atiku too much. I dont understand why they still dont realize this is a disadvantage to selling
him in SW and NW. You cannot be hoping NW/SW vote your candidate and you are investing
your parochial interest on him. I think APC will exploit this immaturity by Atiku lovers.

3. Governors are NOT for Atiku. It is unfortunate bit everybody has ambition and 2023 is the.
magic date for most of them It's a dream killer for Atiku.
Again, young dumb PDP supporters are formenting quarrels with Wike..lol. Dem curse u na.
with stupidity. You want to lose Wike?. Anyway Atiku is reaching out but PDP youngsters,
you guys will fuvk this up. You can't even help it
Please keep at it. It will be a painful shock on election day.

4. Kwankwasiya ideology and Omoluabi-sm are more compatible with Buhari than Atiku. This
means that Kano and Lagos are becoming sure for Buhari and you need Lagos and the NW
to win the Presidency.

5. Damaging Information- there are lots of things that will vome up on Atiku that will damage
his candidacy. We will hear things that will pop out ears around Xmas and January. This will
do big damage to his Presidential bid.

In any case, Buhari holds all the aces. Only Buhari will determine if Buhari will do second term or not. There is an indication he is not settled on a De ision even though he has picked the ticket. However, Atiku will never be Nigeria's President.
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by blackpanda: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

Stop lying nobody called you poor and wretched...I also voted Buhari in 2015 if you don't know

Lmao
U aint fooling no one but yourself
You know very well u dont even have pvc let alone locating a polling unit grin
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
In a free and fair election Buhari can't get into 8 million votes from his diehard bigoted zombies
Are his zombies even up to a 500,000

Forget all these media stunt jàré

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by tonye72(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2018
there is no voters statistics you project here "social media" that will favor Atiku come 2019 presidential election, buhari as an incumbent and his following in the north puts him in an advantage position already,Atiku will continue to trail,his only feasible chance is 2023.
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2018
EmekaMD:

Atiku has NC, SE, SS (22m votes uncontested)
Now he's gonna be contesting with Buhari in SW, NE, NW..

So add 22m to 40% of the votes in all the remaining 3 zones an call the resuai by yourself
OP if u think Buhari will not get up to 40% in 3 South East and South South states each then I won't debate with u.
(Imo, Okorocha will do anything to win for him, Enugu due to some heavyweights now in APC, plus Buhari will win Anambra due to the deal Obiano will make with him like he always does).

In South South, Buhari will have up to 40% in Delta, Akwa Ibom and Rivers plus Buhari will win Edo State due to the unpopularity of PDP there.

OP, ur 22m votes in South South and South East is not feasible by all standards.
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
EmekaMD:
Buhari has lost the Goodwill he had.. nobody wants him again, except the few like you who wishes him there jus because u wanna take over after 2023. U dont care if he does well or not . You people are the actual enemies of this country..

And yes online opinion counts too. 2015 election was a testimony

To a reasonable extent the Bolded is true, but the REALITY is that, So far, there is no ALTERNATIVE to Buhari. As long as those he will be contesting against is the likes of ATIKU and co. Buhari has a upper hand!!! Alot of people even though displeased with Buhari will rather vote Buhari one more time while they as much as possible make as much as possible MONEY from the likes of ATIKU who will be spending RECKLESSLY and yet won't vote them.

Had it not been the same 'BAD EGGS' of which Buhari COMPARED to them he is a better 'BAD EGG'. Perhaps their would
have been a chance of voting Buhari out of power.

So despite the displeasure. There is no ALTERNATIVE. Except from frying pan to fire.

From the wall of Janet L Salomon

People are complaining that there is no money but not knowing that the money is being controlled by few individuals.

In today's PDP's presidential convention. We are made to understand the convention has been dollarized

Let's go mathematically with the money expended so far by some of the aspirants.

There are 4,000 delegates at the convention

Bukola Saraki is doling out $1000 per delegate so, $1000*4000=4000000($4million)
Let's go by N350 exchange rate
350*4000000=(N1400000000)(N1.4bn)
Where did Saraki get this money from?

Atiku Abubakar is doling out $5000
5000*4000=$20000000
20000000*350=(N70000000)(N7bn) .
We understand Atiku Abubakar owns various businesses and he can say he got his money through the businesses.

Nyesom Wike is doling out $10000
$10000*4000=($40,000000)($40million)
350*40000000=(N14bn)
Where did Wike gets such money from?

This was how GEJ dollarize the entire nation prior to 2015 generation elections which landed us into recession. I hope this very Dollarization will add to our economy's growth?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

«Janet L Salomon« #GodBlessNigeria ��

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by petsam11(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
EmekaMD:
Have you ever heard anybody who didn't vote Buhari in 2015 now saying he's gonna vote him in 2019? Little or non

Now have you heard anybody who voted for Buhari in 2015 and have now sworn to kick him out in 2019? The answer is yes.. about 50% of the people ..

So. The 12million people who didn't vote Bubu in 2015 will not vote for him again still

And out of the 15million that voted for him in 2015 he is losing 7.5million of them..

Do the maths and start sending in your good wishes to incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Alhaji Atiku Abubakar..

Wow Mehn! this your analysis sounds funny, like very funny but great truth filled in it...
It's very simple and straightforward... No need even trying to start analyzing voters and votes according to regions...

Now at us first question/analysis: Their are definitely people in that first category but they are not that much... and most of them are probably on a revenge mission against those that voted him initially...
Probably they would want them to feel it (the pain) more for putting them and every other person in what they are seeing today... So they want them to feel it more be in the good side or the bad and harsh side (but I guess in the later)...
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by Calers: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
I pity pdp by the time 2.9 millions vote land from kano.
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by enemybulldozer(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
PassingShot:
Only if elections are won online will Atiku defeat Buhari in 2019.

The noise we hear now is only “initial gragra” as usual.
Osun and ekiti states comes to mind grin grin grin we the reasonable ones knows that APC is going to rig buhari in again and that is what we bia4rans wants so that buhari will help us in bringing the zoo down grin grin grin

Dancing to some people's stupidity....

Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by omoharry(f): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
gratiaeo:
Only south west will vote for buhari in 2019. Northern governors all will work for ATIKU
You mean South West?
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by Dakad: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
I don't agree. It's nor going to be totally goes the way you painted it. Don't forget that the APC is now stronger in South South and South East unlike 2015. Rivers now have 3APC senators and Akwa Ibon is partially APC unlike before. South West is now fully APC States unlike before and the die harded fan of PMB is still strong in the North. All these couple with the power of incumbency. More importantly the perspective of the elites about Atiku isn't that favourable. Although most of the elite don't vote but their opinion at times matter. My brother either Atiku or Buhari as far as I'm concern we still dey one chance.

EmekaMD:

1 Like

Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by profeazy: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

I campaigned heavily for Buhari and also voted him

I believe you. I did not vote at allbit I had high hopes in Buhari. He letme down so I'm gonna vote against him now. Atiku to be precise. I can't waste my vote on Sowore,Obi,Muoghalu and the likes! Osun and Omisore is a lesson we should all learn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by profeazy: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dakad:
I don't agree. It's nor going to be totally goes the way you painted it. Don't forget that the APC is now stronger in South South and South East unlike 2015. Rivers now have 3APC senators and Akwa Ibon is partially APC unlike before. South West is now fully APC States unlike before and the die harded fan of PMB is still strong in the North. All these couple with

You are making a mistake. I can bet Buhari would lose in the whole of the South and NE! His only slight hope is the NW. It is not about APC or incumbency. There is too much suffering in the land and the grassroot feeos it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by genternity(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
ipobarethieves:
cheesy grin smiley wink grin grin sad embarassed lipsrsealed kiss embarassed lipsrsealed undecided grin wink grin wink grin grin wink wink grin grin grin according to Pa Anthony Anieh aka baba fix it.No VACANCY in Aso rock.We wont allow Atiku and his vultures, pigs, goats and misfortune followers to ruin the treasury aground. Baba till 2023.Afta dat, PYO and Kalu.No tym
my broda take it easy life is too short to die young.
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by Dakad: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
There is never a time that there is no suffering. Pls note I'm not a fan of either of the two political parties. I can assure you that your permutation is a big joke. Time will tell anyway.
My advice for most of us in the social Media is to ensure on the election day we all go out to vote. All these our analysis on the nairaland do not hold water. One thing I'm so certain of is that we are left with two option that isn't an option but we don't have option.

profeazy:

You are making a mistake. I can bet Buhari would lose in the whole of the South and NE! His only slight hope is the NW. It is not about APC or incumbency. There is too much suffering in the land and the grassroot feeos it!
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by blackpanda: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

Stop lying nobody called you poor and wretched...I also voted Buhari in 2015 if you don't know

Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by Rebelutionary: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
obailala:
Too many kindergarten election analysts parading themselves all over the place.

In 2015, despite not being in power, Buhari had 15m votes; in 2019, the most he will lose from that figure is 3-5 million, and most of the lost supporters would never vote for PDP, let alone Atiku. Something else you fail to realise is the fact that APC didnt exist in the SS and SE in 2015; but it now has an established presence. If the total numbers pulled by APC in the SS and SE in 2015 was 300k, with APC's current structure and presence in these zones, that number will grow to over a million in 2019.

For the SW, they always sit on the fence; results from the SW would be 50-50, or if anyone wins, the margin would be very insignificant (Osun election result will be the template). Despite whatever performance of apc, the SW understands that even if Atiku may make a better president, it wouldn't be to their political advantage to abandon their beloved APC and be subject to PDP. The SW also understands that if they are patient with PMB and wait it out till 2023, the presidency would most certainly return to them. So if you think the SW where apc holds strong in all 6 states will turn around and vote PDP enmass, you are certainly a naive analyst.

As far as 2019 is concerned, due to the penetration of APc into the ss/se, and the fact that pdp is still fielding another aboki, pdp may not even get up to the number of votes it gathered in 2015 due to voter apathy (many wouldn't bother themselves to come out and vote since its aboki vs aboki). Ipob effects again might force certain numbers to boycott elections. And finally, the votes in the south would be seriously shared; at least 500k potential Pdp votes would be lost to SDP (donald duke), YPP (Muoghalu), AAC (Sowore) and ANN (Durotoye).

For the core north (Ne/nw), Apc may not get the same number of votes it got in 2015 too, but the difference would likely be insignificant. For the SW and north central, the results would still be 50-50; things may slightly tilt in favour of pdp in the middle belt but that would only be in benue and plateau and maybe taraba.

All in all, I woukd like to see an Atiku presidency, but you just cant get too excited after the kindergarten analysis you gave above bro; it's still a very tight election but when you then factor in the power of incumbency by apc, you might just have to stop being too excited for now ro avoid high BP in 2019. Atiku has one hell of work to do if he must dislodge an incumbent.
With all the flurry of kindergarten political analysts that suddenly spring up on Nairaland every election year, yours is a breath of fresh air...God bless you! If only all this emergency analysts will only admit that "Atiku has one hell of work to do if he must dislodge an incumbent" without making it look like its a going to be a walk in the park for him,they just might be doing him a whole lot of good!
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by yuvisan: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
ALL POLITICS IS LOCAL . DO NOT DECEIVE YOURSELF.

NIGERIAN PATRIOTS CANNOT BE FOOLED WITH THE ETHNIC RELIGIOUS LIES

BEING PEDDLED AROUND.

WHAT WE ARE SAYING IS THAT NIGERIA SHOULD BE CORRUPT FREE AND ITS RESOURCES MANAGED PRUDENTLY.

AFTER THE DOLLAR RAIN ,THE ONLY AGENDA WILL BE TO RECOUP THE MONEY, THE DOLLARS.

FELLOW NIGERIANS, SHINE YOUR EYES.

IT ALWAYS RAINS BEFORE SUNSHINE.
Re: If You're Still Thinking Buhari Has Any Chance In 2019 Election This Is For You by yuvisan: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
NIGERIAN PATRIOTS CANNOT BE FOOLED WITH THE ETHNIC RELIGIOUS LIES

BEING PEDDLED AROUND.

WHAT WE ARE SAYING IS THAT NIGERIA SHOULD BE CORRUPT FREE AND ITS RESOURCES MANAGED PRUDENTLY.

AFTER THE DOLLAR RAIN ,THE ONLY AGENDA WILL BE TO RECOUP THE MONEY, THE DOLLARS.

FELLOW NIGERIANS, SHINE YOUR EYES.

IT ALWAYS RAINS BEFORE SUNSHINE.

sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers People After Seeing #kanorerun Be Like -pix / Hope Uzodinma And Emeka Ihedioha Spotted After Okorocha EFCC Arrest / BAT Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On Friday-hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.