Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

C’river APC Convention Delegates Die In Auto Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / C’river APC Convention Delegates Die In Auto Crash (364 Views)

C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP / PDP Convention: Delegates Battle For Dollars From Presidential Aspirants / PDP Convention: Delegates Besiege Bureau De Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C’river APC Convention Delegates Die In Auto Crash by OrientDailyNews: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2018
By Joseph Kingston,
Calabar

Two delegates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) from Cros River State to the national convention in Abuja, Chief Godwin Terkus and Barrister Parabalo Ashiple, have died in an auto crash.
Reports say Terkus was elect­ed APC flagbearer for Obanliku state constituency, Cross River State House of Assembly elec­tion, 24 hours before his death.

Although the cause of the ac­cident could not be established as at press time, sources close to the deceased, disclosed that the incident occurred along Makur­di road in Benue state Friday afternoon.
It was gathered that the five victims of the accident left their Obanliku local government area and had the accident few hours later. Two of them died at the spot.

In his response, the state chairman of APC, Chief Mathew Achigbe, described the death of the two prominent members of the party as painful, saying they died in active service to their fa­therland.

“It is painful and saddening to lose progressives like Ter­kus and Barr Parabola in such gruesome manner, especially in active service to the party. May the good Lord be merciful unto them and commend them to the Most High.

“We also pray for the speedy recovery of all those who sus­tained various degrees of inju­ries in the auto crash. I implore the families to take heart and please accept our condolences as we variously commiserate with them," he stated.

Former governor, Clement Ebri, also expressed his condo­lence saying, "I am saddened to the depth of my soul. May God grant them eternal repose and show their gentle souls mercy.”

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/politics/criver-apc-convention-delegates-auto/

Lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: C’river APC Convention Delegates Die In Auto Crash by sharaawy(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2018
d
Re: C’river APC Convention Delegates Die In Auto Crash by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 08, 2018
Something you know Buhari has already won even before the primary election.

You still go to waste your time.

Rest in peace.

Sad Buhari won't even honor you or be informed you're dead.

1 Like

Re: C’river APC Convention Delegates Die In Auto Crash by 93Miles: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Bitter gay @yorubakid please leave me the fvck alone.. I am not doing it. Na by Force?

(1) (Reply)

Will The Yorubas Support Atiku / I And My Family Will Atikulate Come Next Year!!!!!! / Buhari Winning This Very Important Online Poll.. Go And VOTE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.