Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,390 members, 7,853,745 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Who Is Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Nnamdi Kanu (259 Views)

Atiku: Is Nnamdi Kanu and Obasanjo telling us what we don't know? / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. / Who's Interest Is Nnamdi Kanu Now Serving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2018
DIVINELY SENT

copied

By Henry Igwe Ogbudimkpa

During the 2015 Presidential media chat President Muhammadu
Buhari swore never to release Nnamdi Kanu. In his words he roared
like a lion when asked about the incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu as he said "And that one you call Kanu. Do you know he has 2 passports (Nigeria/British? He came in without any. He imported sophisticated weapons (Radio Biafra) into Nigeria. And you want me to release him? No no no!". He noded. At that point I thought NK was in for some serious trouble.
He spent the first 3 months incarcerated by DSS who vehemently refused to release him despite 3 competent court of jurisdiction ordering his release. Finally, he got orders from the court to be taken down to the prison (Kuje).
Nnamdi Kanu is a man who took it upon himself, proving his words true when the chances where slim by leaving his comfort zone, took a flight, came down to Nigeria to fight Tyranny. This was in the heat of when the Scam Buhari was sold to Nigerians as Mr. Integrity. The spells were all over the eyes of Nigerians as they branded him a "hate speech" desiminator. Recall, he took those courageous risk when world powers like Barack Obama was the US President and David Cameron the British prime minister. These two reportedly were all backing Buhari.
Nnamdi Kanu was the first to expose the hidden agenda of land grazing by the Herdsmen. He said " As they campaign vigorously for elec­tions, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, en­throne justice, breed unity and tol­erance, love for one another. “No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa/Fulani supremacy, to reposi­tion the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south. The Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. “They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes. “The Fulani will take over the en­tire south as a continuation of their age-long agenda to Islamize Eastern Nigeria. They will brazenly seize our land in pretence of creating grazing fields for the Fulani. Then the con­quest will be complete, we will be­come their serfs forever." 6th Feb, 2014.
Look around today, are those words not true? Like a Jewish Prophet he forsaw that but Nigerians shouted "Kill him! Kill him!!"
One would recall that he was incarcerated for 18 months under the orders of the President who tried everything humanly possible to pressure the Judiciary to force a "Secret trial" which broke the camel's back. This got the IPOB leader berserk as he stood his ground and thundered inside the Federal High Court Abuja "They think they can jail me? They are mad! They are not intelligent enough to jail me". He went on...... "What sort of stupid country is this? When you like you try in private when you like it's in secret?...... Go and tell Buhari that I said he is mad; he can't jail me, he's a mad man!". Quite courageous!
Frankly, one would think after that day, Nnamdi Kanu's fate was gone considering the man he called a "Mad man" with an imperious and impeccable record for jailing his enemies.
But, that was the beginning of his freedom.
When I was totally convinced that Nnamdi Kanu is divinely sent was when Buhari was gravely sick, spent 3 months in a London clinic, while the process to release Nnamdi Kanu by Acting President was perfected. The power which held Buhari for 3 months without moving was a power from above bigger than what the physical eyes could see. That was the ONLY way for him to regain his freedom. He came out and within those short period set everything in place before the military invasion. Which are;
1. REFERENDUM DATE
2. ELECTION BOYCOTT
3. BSS : Biafra Security service whose jobs was to protect against Fulani invasion.
He laid his foundations, went on different evangelism in Biafra land, emancipated his people, preached the gospel of freedom and his work was done. He knew it was time to call it quit and let events vindicate him.
The lifeless one came back. Knowing his temperament, Nnamdi Kanu worked perfectly on him. Thereby questioning the authenticity of the man who presides over the affairs oft the country. He further bragged about burning down the Zoo if he's rearrested. He also talked about going to his next court case with 2 million Biafrans and promised to come back with Buhari's head. This broke the camel's back, as they came for his life. It was the perfect opportunity for NK after finalising the whole process, to call it a day. He knows that he had violated all his bail terms, and going to Abuja would spell another arrest. He knows he wouldn't also get justice in a Nigerian court which was a fruitless journey. It was time to take the agitation global with his disappearance.
In the words of Prophet Joshua Iginla who said "What is inside Nnamdi Kanu Is not just an ideology, it is bigger. There's a power in him bigger than what the physical eyes can see".
Nnamdi Kanu has succeeded in proving his words true that "They weren't intelligent enough to jail him" and by that rascal python dance move by the lifeless one, with Buratai they have set themselves up for genocide crimes and a case at ICC when their tenure is over. The world will demand them to produce Nnamdi Kanu when the time comes.
Nnamdi Kanu has succeeded in putting Biafra within our reach with his masterstroke. It is our consistency, perseverance, patience, that will ensure victory at long last.
This is why I'm convinced that his mission is DIVINE!
By the way, WHERE IS NNAMDI KANU?
This question will linger on, until an answer is given.
The Chronicles of Nigeria will not be complete without the name "Nnamdi Kanu" boldly enshrined there as one fearless, courageous Freedom fighter who stood the test of times under Tyranny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Nnamdi Kanu by Ganzagangan: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is the hate filled bile blooded hunback albino from the Igbo stock, he renewed yannnmmirrin to whole new low.
His whereabout is allegedly unknown, perhaps he has been neutralized or his cowardly instincts have taken a worse part of him.

Never again would Nigeria allow such yannnmiriism again.

No condolences to ipob and yannnmmirris.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Not Lobbying For The Office Of The Vp As Published By Udo / I May Renounce My Membership Of The Party, If The Need Arises - Fayose / Nigeria, Singapore And India Fuel Wealth Gap: Oxfam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.