Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me (3601 Views)

Buhari Is Campaigning Against Tinubu — Odinkalu / Old Picture Of Abba Kyari Campaigning Against Drug Use Surfaces / IPOB: Igbo APC Leaders Scared Of Campaigning For Buhari In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
I watched with keen interest online (twitter, Facebook etc) how BMC crews are busy telling us that Atiku stole and can't go to the USA.
They have started their propaganda but forgot its 2018 and not 2015, instead of wasting time telling me Atiku is corrupt they should tell me why Buhari deserves the second term.

* Security
* Economy
* Education
* Foreign policies
* Health
* Transportation
* Anti-corruption

These areas I listed above are key to development, even buhari himself can't say he has done anything meaningful.

I challenge the BMC crews to come up with achievements and sell their candidates rather than tarnishing Atikus image.

This is a man they call corrupt and almost all his investments are in Nigeria, he's the highest private employer of labour.

Only a mad man will see Atiku and vote Buhari.

AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD, WE GO VOTE ATIKU. IF THEM LIKE MAKE ATIKU CONTEST FROM USA PRISON I GO STILL VOTE AM

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by GuyWise(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
The poverty giver, the supporter of terrorist called bulhari must go.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by megacity: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
No selling points

The only selling point to say that Atiku is corrupt without evidence

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
GuyWise:
The poverty giver, the supporter of terrorist called must go.
Them no they negotiate his going home

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Airforce01(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nigerians cannot afford another 4 years of suffering and hopelessness.

Enough is enough .

Back to Daura is a must .

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
megacity:
No selling points
That's the problem I have with them, rather than saying he's corrupt tell me why buhari deserves another chance

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by FarahAideed: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
After 20 thousand needless deaths , over 15 million blue collar jobs lost, 300 percent inflation, record poverty levels , record clanishness by a president, record nepotism , record insecurity , worsening corruption, worst all round performance on the global human development index all just in 3 years , if you think Nigerians are making another mistake by sending Buhari away then you are the one making the mistake

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
Airforce01:
Nigerians cannot afford another 4 years of suffering and hopelessness.

Enough is enough .
My brother I'm even tired, the same buhari that supervised the loss of over 7m jobs. Those BMC will not sleep well, cause of 30k they are fighting against Nigerians.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by basilo101: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
I hate atiku but I still want atiku's vp ticket. Who am I?

Afonja

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by gare(f): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
I watched with keen interest online (twitter, Facebook etc) how BMC crews are busy telling us that Atiku stole and can't go to the USA.
They have started their propaganda but forgot its 2018 and not 2015, instead of wasting time telling me Atiku is corrupt they should tell me why Buhari deserves the second term.

* Security
* Economy
* Education
* Foreign policies
* Health
* Transportation
* Anti-corruption

These areas I listed above are key to development, even buhari himself can't say he has done anything meaningful.

I challenge the BMC crews to come up with achievements and sell their candidates rather than tarnishing Atikus image.

AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD, WE GO VOTE ATIKU. IF THEM LIKE MAKE ATIKU CONTEST FROM USA PRISON I GO STILL VOTE AM

Thank you for highlighting this points out, that is what is expected of them tell me i should vote for Buhari, tell me what he has done, they rather refer you to google to go and check as if google is own by APC.

Sincerely they really dont have anything to say, they are all just trying to earn their 30k

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by limitless101: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=FarahAideed post=71894074]After 20 thousand needless deaths , over 15 million blue collar jobs lost, 300 percent inflation, record poverty levels , record clanishness by a president, record nepotism , record insecurity , worsening corruption, worst all round performance on the global human development index all just in 3 years , if you think Nigerians are making another mistake by sending Buhari away then you are the one making the mistake [/quoted A cold drink for you. grin]

6 Likes

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by basilo101: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buhari must debate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
After 20 thousand needless deaths , over 15 million blue collar jobs lost, 300 percent inflation, record poverty levels , record clanishness by a president, record nepotism , record insecurity , worsening corruption, worst all round performance on the global human development index all just in 3 years , if you think Nigerians are making another mistake by sending Buhari away then you are the one making the mistake
As typing this bro, another 4 years of this disaster of a president there will be no Nigeria. I'm now convinced more than ever he is from Niger. I'm beginning to doubt he's from this country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by GuyWise(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Them no they negotiate his going home
It can never be negotiated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Airforce01(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

My brother I'm even tired, the same buhari that supervised the loss of over 7m jobs. Those BMC will not sleep well, cause of 30k they are fighting against Nigerians.

They deceived us in 2015 , but they won't deceive us again.

Any Nigerian that wish well for this our beloved country , must join hands to vote Buhari out of our lives in 2019.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by FarahAideed: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buharis new campaign slogan is " let's do it again"...please Do what Again?!!!!

Over 20 thousand violent deaths?

Over 15 million white collar Jobs lost?

Zero Capital project implementation?

Record divisiness ?

Record Nepotism ?

Zero new Mewgawatts Added to the grid?

Zero Presidential press conference?

Record poverty levels?

Record hopelessness ?

Worsening corruption index ?

Worst performance on global Human development Index since independence?

Please what exactly are we doing again with Buhari?!!!!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
gare:

Thank you for highlighting this points out, that is what is expected of them tell me i should vote for Buhari, tell me what he has done, they rather refer you to google to go and check as if google is own by APC.

Sincerely they really dont have anything to say, they are all just trying to earn their 30k
They can't say anything now, I was telling my galfriend that if you feel he's corrupt, do you have any where he has been convicted of crimes?
I noticed that they just follow the media just as they painted buhari to be the only Nigerian on earth with integrity.

INTEGRITY NO GO WORK IF CORRUPTION GO PAY MY BILLS AND REVAMP THE ECONOMY

7 Likes

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Atiku2019: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Too much mess to clean up from May 2019 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buharis new campaign slogan is " let's do it again"...please Do what Again?!!!!

Over 20 thousand violent deaths?

Over 15 million white collar Jobs lost?

Zero Capital project implementation?

Record divisiness ?

Record Nepotism ?

Zero new Mewgawatts Added to the grid?

Zero Presidential press conference?

Record poverty levels?

Record hopelessness ?

Worsening corruption index ?

Worst performance on global Human development Index since independence?

Please what exactly are we doing again with Buhari?!!!!!!
I they pray make God do my visa to come through, cause if the mam enter, I no think say PARASITE go even survive am. There is hunger in the land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
You won't see them now to sell their candidate

6 Likes

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

* Security
* Economy
* Education
* Foreign policies
* Health
* Transportation
* Anti-corruption

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Airforce01(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
You won't see them now to sell their candidate

That's because they know we are wiser now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by markfemisgay: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wait ooo is buhari himself not corrupt. How can a so called anti kworuption crusader allow corruption to thrive under his nose. Buhari is surrounded by corruption

6 Likes

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
markfemisgay:
Wait ooo is buhari himself not corrupt. How can a so called anti kworuption crusader allow corruption to thrive under his nose. Buhari is surrounded by corruption
Only a fool would believe their integrity story, I used to respect my godfather but ever since I knew he was a fan of CHANGE, I they see am they vex. We in the south need to unite

5 Likes

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by hucienda: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

* Security
* Economy
* Education
* Foreign policies
* Health
* Transportation
* Anti-corruption

This is a man they call corrupt and almost all his investments are in Nigeria, he's the highest private employer of labour.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by deomelo: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Another ipob lamentation topic.

Ndo...

grin grin
Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by chairman00100: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Huh, there is no selling points for buhari, only killing points

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
deomelo:

Ndo...

grin grin

Nothing to say bro, leave ATIKU and sell us that cow success story

10 Likes

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Johnnyessence(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

* Security
* Economy
* Education
* Foreign policies
* Health
* Transportation
* Anti-corruption

crownwealth019, they can never do that. propaganda and lies are strategy of Apc tactics. you just have to be well educated and much informed about them.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Johnnyessence(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
deomelo:

Ndo...

grin grin
sell to us that shameless, clueless and lifeless buhari to us here. the race is between pdp and Apc in 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
sell to us that shameless, clueless and lifeless buhari to us here. the race is between pdp and Apc in 2019.
They shameless bro, nothing to lie on about buhari. Nigerians are now wise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jada Was Never Northern Cameroon! / Yoruba Youth Takes The Fight To Fulani Militia. / See How Ogun Serial Killer, Ogere Was Pinned Down In His Hide Out By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.