Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! (2827 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna / APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
It is my humble opinion that PDP should become Brutal, Malicious, Mean, Destructive And Dangerous In Their Presidential Campaign!

I have come to notice that PDP is handling this presidential election with kid gloves. Just go through the politics board of Nairaland and count how many threads against Atiku already!

If you are a PDP supporter or Lover of Atiku or you hate Buhari passionately like me, please you need to step up your game. Start a campaign of calumny against Buhari like they are doing to Atiku. Dig up corruption files against Buhari and his cohorts. What APC did in Osun and Ekiti should tell you the extent Buhari and TINUBU and OSHIOMOLE will go to maintain power at all costs. We witnessed first hand how Yoruba was killing Yoruba all in a bid to eliminate PDP in South West.

This battle is no longer of IGBO, HAUSA OR YORUBA. Its about the Soul of this already useless Nation. Buhari is a demon that should be eliminated at all costs albeit politically. We should send this man back to Daura to tend his cows. This Malu and Muntula called Buhari has no plans for Nigeria aside being the so called useless anti corruption sheriff which is albeit hoax!

Yoruba people, Tinubu knows that Buhari is a failure. Yiu people are already hungry like every other tribe in this worthless nation. But Tinubu does not care. He is banking on Buhari handing over to him after 2023. Just selfish interest! But let me warn you people that this demon called Buhari has no such plans of ever handing over power to him. Case study should be what happened in Lagos just recently with Ambode case! He nearly usurped Tinubu but for the fact that Buhari needs Lagos votes, he calmed down for Tinubu. Imagine what this man will do to Tinubu and Nigeria when he no longer needs your support because this is his last term! He plans to hand over power to another fellow demon, terrorist and Muslim fanatic called Elrufai. Ndi Yoruba, let me warn you people now that Buhari will never hand power over to you guys. Quote me anywhere.

A case study is how this man is taking away jobs being handled by Yoruba people and giving it to Fulani and Northerners. e.g Kemi Adeosun. Are you telling me that in the whole of Yoruba land, there is no qualified person to replace her? Rather the Bigot Buhari gave her job to another quota system product! What about the NIA job he took and gave to another Northerner? And you people are still claiming smart and sophisticated? Do you people ever think this hooligan will hand over power to a Pastor named Osibanjo and the Northern Caliphate will allow it? Think.. Think... Think... Time to eliminate this man politically is now!! It doesnt matter where the VP comes from. Buhari has no meaning of what governance is all about!

Please get this message to Atiku now. Get this message to PDP headquarters!

Nemesis001:
Yes o cos Buhari and APC did worse things to GEJ in 2014/2015.

PDP shouldn't dull themselves at all. They should attack anybody attackable. grin

I swear to God. Atiku should dole out money to media houses and bloggers. Buhari is a dirty fighter and should not be handled with kid gloves.

Doing otherwise will become fatal for Atiku.

If you are close to Atiku and reading this, please tell him to buy up all the Nigeria Police Force, Army, Navy, DSS, NDLEA, EFCC, Customs, CIVIL DEFENCE, NUJ, LAWYERS, Judges, Immigration, Airforce, Road Safety Officers, Fire Service Chiefs, Attorney Generals, Militants, IPOB, Area Youths, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Northern Elders Forum.... They are hungry and corrupt too like every other Nigerian right now! So they can be bought too! Every Buyable should be bought up! Atiku should mop up the entire federation with money. Let him match Buhari money for money. Saraki is doing a nice job of making sure that Buhari does not get the 200 billion naira earmarked for elections. Atiku should zero in on that sentiment!

Please those who are close to Atiku should get this my message across to him!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
But they've always been Brutal, Malicious, Mean and Dangerous in their campaigns na!! Have you forgotten all they said? Even you, have you forgotten all what you've said about Buhari here?

All they need do is replay all the Brutal, Malicious, Mean and Dangerous campaign they unleashed against Buhari in 2015 and see how it works this time. It might actually help them carry the day

1 Like

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by Nemesis001: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2018

PDP shouldn't dull themselves at all. They should attack anybody attackable. grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nemesis001:

I swear to God. Atiku should dole out money to media houses and bloggers. Buhari is a dirty fighter and should not be handled with kid gloves.

If you are close to Atiku and reading this, please tell him to buy up all the Nigeria Police Force, Army, Navy, DSS, NDLEA, EFCC, Customs, CIVIL DEFENCE, NUJ, LAWYERS, Judges, Immigration, Airforce, Road Safety Officers, Fire Service Chiefs, Attorney Generals, Militants, IPOB, Area Youths, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Northern Elders Forum.... They are hungry and corrupt too like every other Nigerian right now! So they can be bought too! Every Buyable should be bought up! Atiku should mop up the entire federation with money. Let him match Buhari money for money. Saraki is doing a nice job of making sure that Buhari does not get the 200 billion naira earmarked for elections. Atiku should zero in on that sentiment!

5 Likes

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by baliyubla: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
Guy you wicked. Show mercy on the BMC zombies na. Those guys on 360k annual salary have not recovered from the shock of yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
RebelChip:

Nemesis001:

They should just replay all they said about him in 2015.

I can recall one ''How Buhari divorced and killed his first wife, Safinatu to marry Aisha''

2 Likes

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by Baawaa(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
One thing is sure,sharing formula will destroy them because of self interest,mark my words,PDP is a party of rogues and thieves grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by marshalldgreat(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Okay
Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by Nemesis001: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
RebelChip:

As in, I have enough propaganda to scatter Buhari and APC.

PDP must not pity anyone of them o. From Adeosun scandal to Yusuf 50million, it must be televised every single day till election day.

6 Likes

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by Nemesis001: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Baawaa:
One thing is sure,sharing formula will destroy them because of self interest,mark my words,PDP is a party of rogues and thieves grin grin grin grin
If you are waiting for pdp to implode, you will grow white beards cos it's a movement to pursue Bulgari out of the aso rock now.

4 Likes

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nemesis001:

As in, I have enough propaganda to scatter Buhari and APC.

PDP must not pity anyone of them o. From Adeosun scandal to Yusuf 50million, it must be televised every single day till election day.

Guy PM me.
I like your style.

4 Likes

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by Johnnyessence(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
RebelChip:
Bad news for BMCs. That can never ever happen! PDP is more united. Get my message though.

It is my humble opinion that PDP should become Brutal, Malicious, Mean, Destructive And Dangerous In Their Presidential Campaign!

I have come to notice that PDP is handling this presidential election with kid gloves. Just go through the politics board of Nairaland and count how many threads against Atiku already!

If you are a PDP supporter or Lover of Atiku or you hate Buhari passionately like me, please you need to step up your game. Start a campaign of calumny against Buhari like they are doing to Atiku. Dig up corruption files against Buhari and his cohorts. What APC did in Osun and Ekiti should tell you the extent Buhari and TINUBU and OSHIOMOLE will go to maintain power at all costs. We witnessed first hand how Yoruba was killing Yoruba all in a bid to eliminate PDP in South West.

This battle is no longer of IGBO, HAUSA OR YORUBA. Its about the Soul of this already useless Nation. Buhari is a demon that should be eliminated at all costs albeit politically. We should send this man back to Daura to tend his cows. This Malu and Muntula called Buhari has no plans for Nigeria aside being the so called useless anti corruption sheriff which is albeit hoax!

Yoruba people, Tinubu knows that Buhari is a failure. Yiu people are already hungry like every other tribe in this worthless nation. But Tinubu does not care. He is banking on Buhari handing over to him after 2023. Just selfish interest! But let me warn you people that this demon called Buhari has no such plans of ever handing over power to him. Case study should be what happened in Lagos just recently with Ambode case! He nearly usurped Tinubu but for the fact that Buhari needs Lagos votes, he calmed down for Tinubu. Imagine what this man will do to Tinubu and Nigeria when he no longer needs your support because this is his last term! He plans to hand over power to another fellow demon, terrorist and Muslim fanatic called Elrufai. Ndi Yoruba, let me warn you people now that Buhari will never hand power over to you guys. Quote me anywhere.

A case study is how this man is taking away jobs being handled by Yoruba people and giving it to Fulani and Northerners. e.g Kemi Adeosun. Are you telling me that in the whole of Yoruba land, there is no qualified person to replace her? Rather the Bigot Buhari gave her job to another quota system product! What about the NIA job he took and gave to another Northerner? And you people are still claiming smart and sophisticated? Do you people ever think this hooligan will hand over power to a Pastor named Osibanjo and the Northern Caliphate will allow it? Think.. Think... Think... Time to eliminate this man politically is now!! It doesnt matter where the VP comes from. Buhari has no meaning of what governance is all about!

not true please, wike has assured Pdp that he will work tirelessly in ensuring pdp win in 2019 presidential election. besides wike second term is assured.

2 Likes

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by Baawaa(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nemesis001:

If you are waiting for pdp to implode, you will grow white beards cos it's a movement to pursue Bulgari out of the aso rock now.
Nemesis that is waiting for all you is unspeakable grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by tesppidd: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin

One would be forgiven to think that it's 2019 already

And PDP's Atiku just won the presidential election.

Well it's okay.

Just get some consolation for all the elections you lost this year.
Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
A word is enough for the wise. The march is on to save Nigeria. I don't care where the VP comes from but the key vision is to route APC out of Aso Rock. Nigeria may never come back from another APC 4 years. In another four years of APC (May the fates forbid), every indices of development would have gone downward several steps. May it never happen. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
not true please, wike has assured Pdp that he will work tirelessly in ensuring pdp win in 2019 presidential election. besides wike second term is assured.

You seem not to get the message. Forget the heading. It was for a purpose. I wanted to break the heart of BMCs.
Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by Turantula(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Baawaa:
Fortunately rogues and thieves (PDP) are far better than murderers and terrorists (APC) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by annnikky(f): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Did u read his write up at all? Try and it then u will understand what he is talking about undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by bemyguest(f): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
RebelChip:
Bad news for BMCs. That can never ever happen! PDP is more united. Get my message though.

This write up indeed is trash and stinks! Nairaland e-campaigne. So you are now telling us that Atiku should buy all Nigerians with cash to become president just as he did pdp delegates? Then the Nations Treasury will not survive it.

If you guys are really patriots look for other new parties with credible aspirants to vote for.
Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by sinux: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by chiderakings33(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
yesooo we should wake up we have sleep enough
Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by tovayuwib: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
YOU HAVE A PASSION TO DEVELOP MOBILE APPS – IKEJA CENTER

Learn how to design, build, and publish iOS and Android mobile apps from scratch using a variety of tools, such as XCode, Swift, and Java.

With over a billion users spread across the globe on Android alone, over 4000 Android devices (Samsung, Techno, Infinix, Gionee etc) from more than 400 Android device manufacturers, and with hundreds of millions of devices around the world, the work of a Mobile App Developer has become more fulfilling, enriching necessary and hottest-in-demand!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

Re: PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! by BabaRamota1980: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
[[s]quote author=RebelChip post=71897534]It is my humble opinion that PDP should become Brutal, Malicious, Mean, Destructive And Dangerous In Their Presidential Campaign!

[/quote][/s]

Bullshyyte!

Small boy go and sit in the corner and recite Allahu Akbar five thousand times. Get some sense......

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi/Rotimi Amaechi 2023 Exposed. / Coronavirus: Foolish Buhari Should Stop Beating Drums Of War ― Obasanjo Slams / Nigeria A Failed State ,Disintegration Imminent -Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.