Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Army Officer Killed In An Ambush - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Officer Killed In An Ambush (1974 Views)

Rochas Okorocha's Convoy Attacked In Imo, Police Officer Killed / Photo Of Iliya Ibrahim Achukwu, NSCDC Officer Killed At Kuje Prison / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Officer Killed In An Ambush by aforosco(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
An Army officer Capt Sola Michael Akingbesote have paid the supreme price as he was killed in an ambush by Fulani Herdsman in Birini gwari Forest in Kaduna state.

Capt Akin untill his death was a fervent Christian, He is a member of 37 Ssc of the Nigerian Army. He graduated from FutMinna where he studied Electrical and Electronic engineering in 2007

He is survived by his 2 years old son and wife.

May God give his family fortitude to bear the loss

Re: Army Officer Killed In An Ambush by dingbang(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ambush.. Maybe he was sold out. Rip

1 Like

Re: Army Officer Killed In An Ambush by profeazy: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
APC, Buhari, why?

1 Like

Re: Army Officer Killed In An Ambush by speedyGonzales: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
rip
Re: Army Officer Killed In An Ambush by RevenGeMission: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
RIP Gallant Officer
Re: Army Officer Killed In An Ambush by gartamanta: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
So the Python dancer is dead? This is good news! My heart is filled with so much joy every time I hear that a Python dancer has been mowed down by Boko Haram or killer Herdsman. When these Python dancers came to the East last year to kill my unarmed fellow Igbos, they didn't know there is Karma.

They ran to the East, declared unarmed IPOB that killed nobody as a terrorist organisation but look the Python dancers getting killed by the armed killer Herdsman tha they will never declare terrorists

For everyone killed in operation Python dance, 10 Python dancers will fall to Boko Haram and the killer Herdsmen!
Re: Army Officer Killed In An Ambush by aforosco(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
gartamanta:
So the Python dancer is dead? This is good news! My heart is filled with so much joy every time I hear that a Python dancer has been mowed down by Boko Haram or killer Herdsman. When these Python dancers came to the East last year to kill my unarmed fellow Igbos, they didn't know there is Karma.

They ran to the East, declared unarmed IPOB that killed nobody as a terrorist organisation but look the Python dancers getting killed by the armed killer Herdsman tha they will never declare terrorists

For everyone killed in operation Python dance, 10 Python dancers will fall to Boko Haram and the killer Herdsmen!

You a Bastard

1 Like

Re: Army Officer Killed In An Ambush by ChroniclesNg(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
aforosco:
An Army officer Capt Sola Michael Akingbesote have paid the supreme price as he was killed in an ambush by Fulani Herdsman in Birini gwari Forest in Kaduna state.

Capt Akin untill his death was a fervent Christian, He is a member of 37 Ssc of the Nigerian Army. He graduated from FutMinna where he studied Electrical and Electronic engineering in 2007

He is survived by his 2 years old son and wife.

May God give his family fortitude to bear the loss

Visit www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Army Officer Killed In An Ambush by ModsareChevres: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
RIP
Re: Army Officer Killed In An Ambush by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram reducing youth leaders since 1970
Re: Army Officer Killed In An Ambush by FarahAideed: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fulani killers have killed over 20 Nigerian military officers this year alone and countless policemen yet there is no manhunt for them by the nepotic Buhari govt !!!!!!!! Yet the vehicle of Nigerian general was found in a pond and the military is arrestingvall the youths of Plateau state

1 Like

Re: Army Officer Killed In An Ambush by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
gartamanta:

You are a bloody fool...God punish you there .....

May God grant the family confort and fortitude to bear this great loss..
Nigeria isnt worth it sha
Re: Army Officer Killed In An Ambush by SarkinYarki: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Don't worry Soldiers God is sending Atiku to change things we all know how this govt is sabotaging the war against terror
Re: Army Officer Killed In An Ambush by bankylan: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2018
gartamanta:

You are nut!!!!!
Re: Army Officer Killed In An Ambush by forgiveness: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Became Demystified And Became First Nigeria Leader To Get Booed / BREAKING: Supreme Court Nullifies APC Candidates’ Elections, Declares PDP Winner / Full List Of APC Candidates Who Lost Their Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.