Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes (26521 Views)

Moses Olaiya 'Baba Sala' Is Dead / Moses Olaiya Baba Sala Paralyzed By Stroke Days To Biography Presentation / Baba Sala Spotted In Church Amidst Death Controversy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by CastedGist: 3:37am On Oct 09, 2018
Emmanuel Adejumo, the son of late veteran comedian, Moses Adejumo, popularly known as Baba Sala, on Monday urged Nigerians to learn from his father’s achievements and mistakes.

Adejumo told the News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos that his father was a hardworking man who contributed his quota to the development of the movie industry in Nigeria.

According to him, one of the greatest mistakes that befell his father while alive and active is the misfortune of piracy that financially crippled him.

“My dad was strong till he died. He died of old age and nothing was wrong with him, health-wise.

“My dad was well known in the movie industry and I urge actors to learn from his achievements in the industry as a comedian.

“Actors should also be careful of piracy, because it is an evil menace that is stunting the growth of the industry,” he said.

Adejumo said that Baba Sala died in his house at Ilesha, Osun State, on Sunday night after his supper.

“My dad passed on out of old age and not sickness. He was a very active person, someone who loved his job so much and knew what he wanted.

“He has finally gone to rest with the Lord and I pray that he should rest in peace,” he said.

News via Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/learn-dads-mistake-baba-salas-son-urges-artistes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by CastedGist: 3:40am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Nukilia: 5:14am On Oct 09, 2018
A true Legend! RIP

16 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by itspzpics(m): 5:36am On Oct 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Korofoh: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2018
I don't regret voting Buhari in 2015 and I will not regret NOT voting him in 2019.

GEJ failed and didnt deserve re-election.
Buhari has failed too and deserves to go.

Let the trend continue till we get it right. The mediocrity must end.

If you’re reading this post, you’re winning.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Samanza89: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2018
Am only sad he never stayed to witness the total flogging of Buhari by Atiku in 2019.

RIP the Icon..

20 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Kwamecron(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2018
Wat happen to his father

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by osemoses1234(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2018
Wetin this guy dey talk

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Kaydeexotic(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2018
Igbos don finally run this man down with piracy left right centre grin grin grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by JamesTPhillips: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by VPWebDesigner: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Baba Sala the legend! If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by sherif4owo(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Korofoh:
I don't regret voting Buhari in 2015 and I will not regret NOT voting him in 2019.

You spoke my mind really. But vote for who?

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by sinola(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2018
May his Gentle soul rest in peace.....but the caption(learn from your dad's mistake)....i don''t get it

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Bar1941(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2018
A rare talent, may his gentle soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Austine2k: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2018
I will reserve my comment

Study For Free In Germany - University of Oldenburg Undergraduate And Postgraduate International Scholarship

http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/university-oldenburg-scholarship.html
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2018
Preparing for 2023 and beyond starts now my brothers (Nigerian youths) 1. Close to 52 million is Apc's presidential form while 12 milla is PDP's. 2. With mass movement, we form/register our party(e.g Nigeria youth movement party) with 100,000k as fee for form not just presidential but governorship,assembly members etc. 3. We campaign for one another to the grassroots, mobilize, create awareness, show solidarity and if need be, have a contributory fund for transport. 4. Massive awareness and advisory contributions from u and others will make everything possible. Let's have more youths in state and national assemblies first and we can be partly funded. Something tells me it will work if we agree and cleverly go about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by bengoodcreature: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2018
What is he really insinuating?
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by neonly: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2018
Kaydeexotic:
Igbos don finally run this man down with piracy left right centre grin grin grin

U won't shut yur mouth igbos are coming after u

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Icon4s(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2018
How can I forget "Baba Sala Shokoto"!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by ipobarecriminals: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2018
sad can't forget dis baba sala,Oguntade,taxi driver,etc..Singing*Dele oo Dele oo.....

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by femi4: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Orun Mooru was massively pirated...Orun Mooru was a hit in the 80's when Agege Pen Cinema was still active

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Bar1941(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Korofoh:
I don't regret voting B winkuhari in 2015 and I will not regret NOT voting him in 2019.

Can we ever get it right in Nigeria That seems to be a million dollar question that demands urgent answer. Amongst the present crop of contestants so far, you guys know who and who could make meaningful impacts in the life of the poor masses, but yet you will either vote the demon called APC or the evil called PDP and expect miracle...May God help Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by sage101: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Samanza89:
Am only sad he never stayed to witness the total flogging of Buhari by Atiku in 2019.

RIP the Icon..
One LESS VOTE for BUHARI
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by RichDad1(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2018
Hope they will listen. Nothings lasts forever.

Although , National Bank is one of the major wrecker of this iconic comedian. If you know , you know. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Sultty(m): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2018
Nigeria best comedian. The father of originality rip to him cool

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Dex4(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
Preparing for 2023 and beyond starts now my brothers (Nigerian youths) 1. Close to 52 million is Apc's presidential form while 12 milla is PDP's. 2. With mass movement, we form/register our party(e.g Nigeria youth movement party) with 100,000k as fee for form not just presidential but governorship,assembly members etc. 3. We campaign for one another to the grassroots, mobilize, create awareness, show solidarity and if need be, have a contributory fund for transport. 4. Massive awareness and advisory contributions from u and others will make everything possible. Let's have more youths in state and national assemblies first and we can be partly funded. Something tells me it will work if we agree and cleverly go about it.

The only problem I see here is that one Chairman will come and use money to change the group's direction... Savvy?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Souljaboy Insults Wizkid Over 2010 Tweet By Wizkid Calling Him "Wack" / Flavour's Manager Benjamin Omesiete Pre-wedding Photos With Ifeyinwa Onyuike / Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.