Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes (26536 Views)

Moses Olaiya 'Baba Sala' Is Dead / Moses Olaiya Baba Sala Paralyzed By Stroke Days To Biography Presentation / Baba Sala Spotted In Church Amidst Death Controversy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by princeemmma(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2018
he is right, we must not make the same mistakes our father made

Please my fellow nairalanders, i just got admission into Olabisi Onabanjo University, I need to pay my school fees. Help from anyone would be appreciated

Account No:3088385553
First bank
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by candygist: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Korofoh:
I don't regret voting Buhari in 2015 and I will not regret NOT voting him in 2019.

GEJ failed and didnt deserve re-election.
Buhari has failed too and deserves to go.

Let the trend continue till we get it right. The mediocrity must end.

You get protein . I wish all Nigerians can look beyond party to focus more on the development of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by drlateef: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Samanza89:
Am only sad he never stayed to witness the total flogging of Buhari by Atiku in 2019.

RIP the Icon..

Unfortunately he did not witness the final burial ceremony of PDP and their members who decided to hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Diso60090(m): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2018
sherif4owo:

You spoke my mind really. But vote for who?

Vote kanu for president
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by FarahAideed: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2018
Korofoh:
I don't regret voting Buhari in 2015 and I will not regret NOT voting him in 2019.

You are a patriot !!!! God bless U sir

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Korofoh: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2018
Sadly Sir, either APC/PDP will win in 2019, These other many parties candidates can't reach the inner recesses of this country, you & I know Oby, Fela, Moghalu, Duke & the rest, but how many folks in the villages, towns, Ijora Badia do not know these guys, They know Atiku, they know Buhari
Bar1941:

Can we ever get it right in Nigeria That seems to be a million dollar question that demands urgent answer. Amongst the present crop of contestants so far, you guys know who and who could make meaningful impacts in the life of the poor masses, but yet you will either vote the demon called APC or the evil called PDP and expect miracle...May God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Obierika(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Dex4:

The only problem I see here is that one Chairman will come and use money to change the group's direction... Savvy?

That's because Nigerians are inherently corrupt and will always allow themselves to be swayed with money!
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by sherif4owo(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2018
Diso60090:

Vote kanu for president

lolz.. I cant stress my self when it wont count.
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by PurestBoy(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2018
I thought he was going to advise artistes to desist from marrying too many women like his father. Baba Sala had so many children and grandchildren that they don't even know themselves and he himself didn't know while alive. One of his grandsons is my friend
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by boyjo: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Kwamecron:
Wat happen to his father

Chai! Abeg, no make me laugh this morning lol
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by boyjo: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
Preparing for 2023 and beyond starts now my brothers (Nigerian youths) 1. Close to 52 million is Apc's presidential form while 12 milla is PDP's. 2. With mass movement, we form/register our party(e.g Nigeria youth movement party) with 100,000k as fee for form not just presidential but governorship,assembly members etc. 3. We campaign for one another to the grassroots, mobilize, create awareness, show solidarity and if need be, have a contributory fund for transport. 4. Massive awareness and advisory contributions from u and others will make everything possible. Let's have more youths in state and national assemblies first and we can be partly funded. Something tells me it will work if we agree and cleverly go about it.

Na you go start am.
Start am, you go see followers.
tag me, I go support the movement.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Dex4:

The only problem I see here is that one Chairman will come and use money to change the group's direction... Savvy?

That's right but we can all strategize and try not to be derailed.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2018
boyjo:

Na you go start am. Start am, you go see followers. tag me, I go support the movement.
Alright. It is well.
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by demmie04: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2018
In early 80s his dad produced a movie titled Orun mu oru which happened to be a hit then and needed to be showned in the cinema before being sold for home views but a friend of the late baba salary borrowed the master copy from him to watch only for him to quickly took it abroad and comes back with many copies and started selling, that is the story the guy was talking about and that was what finished the man career, how did I know all this you want to ask me, baba salary was invited to a T.V programme and was interviewed on this luckily for me I watched it live
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by fredoooooo: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2018
Rest In Peace Sir
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by eakenbor: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2018
Nairaland will never change. "Learn from my father's achievements" is changed to "learn from my father's mistakes". Smh!
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by TheodoraBurnes: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
We all make mistakes so it's a quite normal situation that's why you shouldn't blame yourself. It's more guilt if you don't do it! Even when we speak about education, here we all teach that making mistakes is a process of education, you can read the article about http://www.bitrebels.com/lifestyle/writing-good-course-paper/. So, I thought that buying a good course work was so wrong, now I have completely opposite meaning!
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Notchtrend(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
sinola:
May his Gentle soul rest in peace.....but the caption(learn from your dad's mistake)....i don''t get it

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Dex4(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Obierika:

That's because Nigerians are inherently corrupt and will always allow themselves to be swayed with money!

@jahwinaboy.... You guys are correct. Only if we can go the way of Macron in France (and we really need to).

A digress from all the old politicians.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by Amdoyin(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rest on papa Adejumo.. I grew up knowing your humorous character.
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by fareed69(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kwamecron:
Wat happen to his father

Learn to read and digest what you have read before commenting.

Oshogbo weed no good for you .

Stop it now.
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by fareed69(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
sherif4owo:

You spoke my mind really. But vote for who?

Don't know also.

At a cross road.
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by MrGoogle88: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
Korofoh:

If you’re reading this post, you’re winning.
The blind leading the blind, if Nigerians had more brains our country won't be such a shithole.
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by GoldHorse(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
Love and respect this man! RIP sir! Thank you for all those laughs you gave us.
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by okwabayi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
One thing we should learn is nobody dies from old age. It is like saying people can die of youth.
Something killed him but either the son doesn’t know or has refused to divulge. I’m guessing it was a heart attack.
Re: Emmanuel Adejumo: Learn From My Father's Mistake- Baba Sala’s Son Urges Artistes by femi4: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
okwabayi:
One thing we should learn is nobody dies from old age. It is like saying people can die of youth.
Something killed him but either the son doesn’t know or has refused to divulge. I’m guessing it was a heart attack.
No part of the body is design to work forever even without the influence of any disease.

The older you get, the less effective these organs becomes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Statue Removed By National Football Museum Amid Sex Scandal / How A Restaurant Staff Stole My Range Rover In Abuja – Bbnaija’s Princess / Rita Dominic Sets Instagram Ablaze With This Her Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.