Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses (28283 Views)

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi / Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
AuroraB:
Oh, how sad! You mean the man wasn't prayerful enough reason he had to die in the hands of his wife? sad

I am condemning her actions if you read it slowly and not with an intent to just reply no matter their issues she didn’t have to act we don’t know what really happened she is the only one that can shed that light I am just saying Love is better fought on your knees rather than with your spouse
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Born2Breed(f): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
CityNGR:
She's a nairalander....she had issues with her father... Guys beware of "my father was useless" talebearing women....

I've always known that majority of Nairalander's are insane.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Buffalowings3(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Some idiots will still say "do not hit a woman no matter what".

grin grin
Bill Burr admirer... shocked
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Demolavoices(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
This story still scares me.

Hopefully, she gets the maximum capital punishment for this.

Once upon a time, these guys were in love. How do you do this to someone you are sharing your life with?you killed him, and while looking at the face you once told you loved, you went ahead and calmly cut his private and insides out.

If this does not scare anyone, then I don't know what can. Or do we,after testing for STD's , now still need to take ourselves for Psychiatric and Mental evaluations before marriage?just to be sure our spouse to be is normal up there?

I have seen married couples sleeping in different bedrooms, and I have assumed it has spiritual undertone. If these guys were sleeping in different bedrooms,and his door was locked, would that have saved his life?

May his soul rest in peace. You thought you found a soul mate,not knowing the devil sent you an executioner.

Something still baffles me sha. Why is it that most of the women killing their husbands nowadays are lawyers?

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by madamGift(f): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
J2381:
How do you know all this, if I may ask?

I know them. Family friends.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by madamGift(f): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
AuroraB:
What is it with these men that after having a violent outburst where the wife threatens to kill them, they go to sleep beside such woman I don't get it. Is it stupidity or bravery or what? The one his lawyer wife killed in Ibadan, the former PDP topshot's nephew and now this?!
One was jubilating over an iron device that secures the male Instruments from being cut off around me the other day angry
So, you will be okay with your genital untouched but your body mutilated What do you call this lapse? Does something weaken abused men we don't know about even at the point of being stabbed

My sister... I dont even know.. I can't call it bravery or stupidity.. I just know he never really believed she could follow through on her threats.. it's really sad.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Demolavoices(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
This story still scares me.

Hopefully, she gets the maximum capital punishment for this.

Once upon a time, these guys were in love. How do you do this to someone you are sharing your life with?you killed him, and while looking at the face you once told you loved, you went ahead and calmly cut his private and insides out.

If this does not scare anyone, then I don't know what can. Or do we,after testing for STD's , now still need to take ourselves for Psychiatric and Mental evaluations before marriage?just to be sure our spouse to be is normal up there?

I have seen married couples sleeping in different bedrooms, and I have assumed it has spiritual undertone. If these guys were sleeping in different bedrooms,and his door was locked, would that have saved his life?

May his soul rest in peace. You thought you found a soul mate,not knowing the devil sent you an executioner.

Something still baffles me sha. Why is it that most of the women killing their husbands nowadays are lawyers?

1 Like

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by 1miccza: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
madamGift:

She killed him. They had been having infidelity issues before now. She had always quarrelled with him over cheating issues. The deceased was previously married with a daughter, if only he had known what awaited him in the future, he would have sticked to his ex wife. She had planned to escape..she already got ticket to leave the country, what she didn't see coming was the neighbour that came to the house very early that morning.. she then stabbed herself trying to turn the situation around. That woman is a crazy and she deserves to spend the rest of her life in jail.
He should have listened to his family...she had previously threatened him when she bought new knives home and told him she was going to kill to use the knives to kill him.. he called his sister to tell her..she warned him to leave the house.. he didn't listen..
She might probably get away with it as her family are very well connected.

Na wa oo, how can a woman be this heartless? when my brothers wife started this accusations , the first advice that we gave to him was leave that house, thank God he listened and came back to us for some days, today she's filled with remorse..
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by julieton: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Satan in the family, trouble trouble ooo trouble trouble home!
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by DonGtoG1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
kenddys:

she allegedly killed her husband and had a whole night to escape but no she did not and they claim she is a lawyer.

plus her sister in law claims her brother called saying he was been attacked by his wife and she did not make every effort to enter the house that night why?

the brother killed was he sick that he could not help himself against his wife instead was calling his aged mother.

now the first witness claims the trailed blood from one part of the house to the deceased room, so the lawyer killed her husband and then took him to the room abi?

I believe some else attacked that man and not his wife
though I am not saying she is innocent oh but someone else was in that house either helping the woman or was an assassin.

I doubt if human life is what one can take and not be confused.
Let me give you an example of what "ANGER" and "NON-FORGIVING SPIRIT" can cause;

It happened between two siblings, they quarrelled at night before going to sleep on same bed. Could you believe that one still bear the grudges of the quarrel through the night, to the extent that he woke up very early and landed a resounding slap on his sleeping sibling, and lay back and pretended to be sleeping. The one that was slapped, screamed so loud that their father ran out of his room to know what was wrong. They got to know he was the culprit through his reaction and his heart beat. And he confessed and gave reason for his action as the quarrel they had the previous night, after been queried.

1 Like

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by J2381: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
madamGift:

I know them. Family friends.
shocked

Since she's a lawyer, she just might get away with it.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by texazzpete(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
kenddys:

she allegedly killed her husband and had a whole night to escape but no she did not and they claim she is a lawyer.

plus her sister in law claims her brother called saying he was been attacked by his wife and she did not make every effort to enter the house that night why?

the brother killed was he sick that he could not help himself against his wife instead was calling his aged mother.

now the first witness claims the trailed blood from one part of the house to the deceased room, so the lawyer killed her husband and then took him to the room abi?

I believe some else attacked that man and not his wife
though I am not saying she is innocent oh but someone else was in that house either helping the woman or was an assassin.

Someone stabbed her husband, cut off his genitals and then you are here expecting the person to behave like a rational human being?

Why not go to the nearest madman on the road and expect him to converse with you like a sane person.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ajixegun:

I believe you know what is called 'first attack' in any situation? It's only when you could regain your strength, you will then start to talk about revenging or defending yourself.

he had the space to call his mother abi?
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
madamGift:

She killed him. They had been having infidelity issues before now. She had always quarrelled with him over cheating issues. The deceased was previously married with a daughter, if only he had known what awaited him in the future, he would have sticked to his ex wife. She had planned to escape..she already got ticket to leave the country, what she didn't see coming was the neighbour that came to the house very early that morning.. she then stabbed herself trying to turn the situation around. That woman is a crazy and she deserves to spend the rest of her life in jail.
He should have listened to his family...she had previously threatened him when she bought new knives home and told him she was going to kill to use the knives to kill him.. he called his sister to tell her..she warned him to leave the house.. he didn't listen..
She might probably get away with it as her family are very well connected.

I haven't seen this part of the story before though

but the neighbor's confession in court according to this thread did not mention attempted suicide.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by AuroraB(f): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
solasoulmusic:

I am condemning her actions if you read it slowly and not with an intent to just reply no matter their issues she didn’t have to act we don’t know what really happened she is the only one that can shed that light I am just saying Love is better fought on your knees rather than with your spouse
Oh, wow!
May you find that which you seek and enjoy smiley

1 Like

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by AuroraB(f): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
kenddys:

I haven't seen this part of the story before though

but the neighbor's confession in court according to this thread did not mention attempted suicide.
Now, what landed her in hospital with stitches on her tummy?
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
She deserves death by Scaphism. Wicked thing no justification for her action.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by mannatech: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Demolavoices:

Maybe they think they know enough and can get away with murder like in the series
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

U are just an imbe¢ile...someone was murdered and u are here justifying motive...if it were d other way round all d feminists on nairaland would av awoken an invaded this thread wt their violence against women campaign...buh since it is a man's life dat is involved, her reasons for killing her husband could be justified...

You are the champion of imbecility and moronic thinking, objects like you would beat a woman to death for no reason. I dont condone murder but the point still remains that Nigerian men are the most terrible beings, they cheat, lie, abuse and last but not he least lack basic hygiene aka they stink. So as long as Nigerian men continue to be irreponsible and be a disgrace to manhood, crime against men will surely increase as women no longer wish to be treated like dirt, Sorry to diasppoint you, but its no longer a mans world. Women are out to fight for themselves and against you, if the opportunitiy presents itself. So better behave unless you will be a victim of failed marriage.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
Demolavoices:

Because predators like you cannot abuse their human right.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Melian:

You are sick.

That's how it starts, better run away from an abusive relationship if you have one. Men are out there to kill women on sight. Don't come here claiming I have a sweet boyfriend when he batters you at home every night. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by AreaFada2: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

Wow.
This is scary. So you mean there are women like her here?oh boy.

You never see anything. If you get to know some up close, you will be surprised. A few are genuinely nice. But fraudster and other kind of weird characters dey here repete, both genders by the way. Beware seriously.

1 Like

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
AuroraB:
Oh, wow!
May you find that which you seek and enjoy smiley

Amen same to you sis
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by mechanics(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
No one will think the woman will do that kind of devilish act from the way she's smiling, i pray she gets punished for her sins.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by funlord(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Exqueen:
angry

Useless scammer. Today is going to be your Waterloo. Are you so ugly you have to use innocent women's pictures when you are actually a bushy bearded man? Broke gift card scamming Bastard
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Obierika(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
This woman is a monster and should be treated as such!
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Arijude(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
she is supposed to be raped for 40 days and 40 nights and then finally get executed.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by vikithor(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
can we hear from the ‘till death,do me path crew ‘’
if marriage no wan waka by itself ,you give am life supports,he no shake bori,waka livam,pick what's rightly your a n move on
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Philpham:

You are the champion of imbecility and moronic thinking, objects like you would beat a woman to death for no reason. I dont condone murder but the point still remains that Nigerian men are the most terrible beings, they cheat, lie, abuse and last but not he least lack basic hygiene aka they stink. So as long as Nigerian men continue to be irreponsible and be a disgrace to manhood, crime against men will surely increase as women no longer wish to be treated like dirt, Sorry to diasppoint you, but its no longer a mans world. Women are out to fight for themselves and against you, if the opportunitiy presents itself. So better behave unless you will be a victim of failed marriage.

grin u further reassured me that I didn't make a mistake wen I called u an imbe¢e. I do not condone domestic violence on either divides unlike ur depressed $tupid a$$ dat believe women should be at war with men and justifying murder like a $ociopath dat u are. I am married to one of d most loyal women d world can offer, keeping her submitted every second with so much affection dan anyone can ever give a $tupid ,depressed,derailed, deranged feminist like u....please go and search for ur soul n get lost completely as u try...
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Realhommie(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
DonGtoG1:

I doubt if human life is what one can take and not be confused.
Let me give you an example of what "ANGER" and "NON-FORGIVING SPIRIT" can cause;

It happened between two siblings, they quarrelled at night before going to sleep on same bed. Could you believe that one still bear the grudges of the quarrel through the night, to the extent that he woke up very early and landed a resounding slap on his sleeping sibling, and lay back and pretended to be sleeping. The one that was slapped, screamed so loud that their father ran out of his room to know what was wrong. They got to know he was the culprit through his reaction and his heart beat. And he confessed and gave reason for his action as the quarrel they had the previous night, after been queried.
Very funny, lol.. Stuff like this happen very often between siblings though. The thing is, generally people need to learn to be more forgiving, she's obviously a bitter person.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by pagorino(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught / Man In Military Uniform Seen Intimidating Other Road Users With A Gun / Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.