Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses (28276 Views)

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi / Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by sweetgala(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
kenddys:

she allegedly killed her husband and had a whole night to escape but no she did not and they claim she is a lawyer.

plus her sister in law claims her brother called saying he was been attacked by his wife and she did not make every effort to enter the house that night why?

the brother killed was he sick that he could not help himself against his wife instead was calling his aged mother.

now the first witness claims the trailed blood from one part of the house to the deceased room, so the lawyer killed her husband and then took him to the room abi?

I believe some else attacked that man and not his wife
though I am not saying she is innocent oh but someone else was in that house either helping the woman or was an assassin.

She went but called a neighbor of the deceased ahead, she may live in a different area; she was alerted by her mother who spoke to the deceased before he was murdered.

He was dead for hours not days, this is what is called a crime of passion. Over the last two-three years there have been numerous incidents no middle class professional couples who attacked their partners in a most viscous way in a moment of madness

She didn't run away because she may still be traumatized, this was not necessarily premeditated murder may have been an argument that went bad. People have been known to stay with their victims in such a scenario

In Nigeria we are too quick to ignore mental health and depression till someone is cornered into doing something stupid out of rage
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by drehdinho(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
The OP wrote a misleading headline. It appears the OP decided the case already in his dream to have been so sure the defendant killed the deceased.

To me, this headline is a defamation. She's not guilty until it's proven otherwise.

From the evidences, she has a good case. Most probably she's vindicated on the ground the evidences are nothing but mere hearsay.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
sweetgala:

She went but called a neighbor of the deceased ahead, she may live in a different area; she was alerted by her mother who spoke to the deceased before he was murdered.

He was dead for hours not days, this is what is called a crime of passion. Over the last two-three years there have been numerous incidents no middle class professional couples who attacked their partners in a most viscous way in a moment of madness

She didn't run away because she may still be traumatized, this was not necessarily premeditated murder may have been an argument that went bad. People have been known to stay with their victims in such a scenario

In Nigeria we are too quick to ignore mental health and depression till someone is cornered into doing something stupid out of rage

mental health issues in naija are ignored until it goes bad then we blame it in witchcraft.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by anigold(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
A killer woman will always give you signs.. sometimes we are clouded with love to notice those traits.. my prayer is God should open our eyes to evil..

Advice remains if your wife or husband cheats on you he or she can kill you.. that's fact
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
sweetgala:

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Demolavoices(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
Philpham:

Because predators like you cannot abuse their human right.

I so much pity everybody around you. Its just a matter of time to get someone killed @ any slightest quarel. What a violent woman!!!

I just thank the Almighty God for not giving me such a violent woman (you) as a wife.

1 Like

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by giztzone(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
hhhhhhhmmmmmm....

N180,000 Graduate Trainee Oil and Gas Job In Lagos - Apply Now! (ENDS TODAY)

Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Trainee. The position is located in Lagos State. This was announced on Drilldeep Oil careers page

Salary
NGN 150,000 -180,000.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW

Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by DateMynd44(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
Philpham:

You are the champion of imbecility and moronic thinking, objects like you would beat a woman to death for no reason. I dont condone murder but the point still remains that Nigerian men are the most terrible beings, they cheat, lie, abuse and last but not he least lack basic hygiene aka they stink. So as long as Nigerian men continue to be irreponsible and be a disgrace to manhood, crime against men will surely increase as women no longer wish to be treated like dirt, Sorry to diasppoint you, but its no longer a mans world. Women are out to fight for themselves and against you, if the opportunitiy presents itself. So better behave unless you will be a victim of failed marriage.

sango and Ogun join together and scatter your destiny for this statement.
idiot
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by DateMynd44(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
madamGift:

She killed him. They had been having infidelity issues before now. She had always quarrelled with him over cheating issues. The deceased was previously married with a daughter, if only he had known what awaited him in the future, he would have sticked to his ex wife. She had planned to escape..she already got ticket to leave the country, what she didn't see coming was the neighbour that came to the house very early that morning.. she then stabbed herself trying to turn the situation around. That woman is a crazy and she deserves to spend the rest of her life in jail.
He should have listened to his family...she had previously threatened him when she bought new knives home and told him she was going to kill to use the knives to kill him.. he called his sister to tell her..she warned him to leave the house.. he didn't listen..
She might probably get away with it as her family are very well connected.
and she come dey bear my name.
God punish am
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by GetCofOProperty: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
This is barbaric. It shows wickedness.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by PierreAbutu(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
This story still scares me.

Hopefully, she gets the maximum capital punishment for this.

Once upon a time, these guys were in love. How do you do this to someone you are sharing your life with?you killed him, and while looking at the face you once told you loved, you went ahead and calmly cut his private and insides out.

If this does not scare anyone, then I don't know what can. Or do we,after testing for STD's , now still need to take ourselves for Psychiatric and Mental evaluations before marriage?just to be sure our spouse to be is normal up there?

I have seen married couples sleeping in different bedrooms, and I have assumed it has spiritual undertone. If these guys were sleeping in different bedrooms,and his door was locked, would that have saved his life?

May his soul rest in peace. You thought you found a soul mate,not knowing the devil sent you an executioner.

One of d reasons m considering BABYMAMA..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Defrauds Red Cross By Claiming To Be A Hurricane Victim / My Horrible Experience At Computer Village / Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.