Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses (28261 Views)

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi / Udeme Otike-Odibi Tore Wedding Pictures Before Killing Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by techstack: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Lord have mercy embarassed
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by madamGift(f): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2018
kenddys:

she allegedly killed her husband and had a whole night to escape but no she did not and they claim she is a lawyer.

plus her sister in law claims her brother called saying he was been attacked by his wife and she did not make every effort to enter the house that night why?

the brother killed was he sick that he could not help himself against his wife instead was calling his aged mother.

now the first witness claims the trailed blood from one part of the house to the deceased room, so the lawyer killed her husband and then took him to the room abi?

I believe some else attacked that man and not his wife
though I am not saying she is innocent oh but someone else was in that house either helping the woman or was an assassin.

She killed him. They had been having infidelity issues before now. She had always quarrelled with him over cheating issues. The deceased was previously married with a daughter, if only he had known what awaited him in the future, he would have sticked to his ex wife. She had planned to escape..she already got ticket to leave the country, what she didn't see coming was the neighbour that came to the house very early that morning.. she then stabbed herself trying to turn the situation around. That woman is a crazy and she deserves to spend the rest of her life in jail.
He should have listened to his family...she had previously threatened him when she bought new knives home and told him she was going to kill to use the knives to kill him.. he called his sister to tell her..she warned him to leave the house.. he didn't listen..
She might probably get away with it as her family are very well connected.

1 Like

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Things like this happen more nowadays because Nigerian men are so immature , frustrating, irresponsible and simply mad. Women these days are becoming more empowered and they eliminate their men when they feel they have taken rubbish from them. Men should grow up and stop being stu.pid. Is not a man's world anymore. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by shacks99(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2018
This is the most horrible thread i've read in most recent time. May God protect us from these end time wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Bluezy13(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2018
nsesam:
This is an old story na, it has been on this platform before now. Anyway may his soul continue to rest in peace

If and only if it is resting.

1 Like

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2018
Philpham:
Things like this happen more nowadays because Nigerian men are so immature , frustrating, irresponsible and simply mad. Women these days are becoming more empowered and they eliminate their men when they feel they have taken rubbish from them. Men should grow up and stop being stu.pid. Is not a man's world anymore. Sorry.
Apt! only you can see clearly! If a lot more men can understand that REALITY and smart phones Qwerty keyboard are worlds apart, the society would be at peace.

1 Like

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2018
Scary tale.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by KosyJerry(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2018
Marriage gone wrong. God help us us with this marriage thingy
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by munas: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2018
kenddys:

she allegedly killed her husband and had a whole night to escape but no she did not and they claim she is a lawyer.

plus her sister in law claims her brother called saying he was been attacked by his wife and she did not make every effort to enter the house that night why?

the brother killed was he sick that he could not help himself against his wife instead was calling his aged mother.

now the first witness claims the trailed blood from one part of the house to the deceased room, so the lawyer killed her husband and then took him to the room abi?

though I am not saying she is innocent oh but someone else was in that house either helping the woman or was an assassin.

Escape to where?
You have not been following the story.It was a murder and attemtep suicide.
She killed the man and tried killing her self,but help came and she made it to the hospital where she was treadted.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by chris31(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2018
When u bring a lady home for marriage & after observation ur parents especially ur mum say no pls stay away from that Lady coz what an adult sees sitting down a child can't see it even climbing on top of iroko tree

2 Likes

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Triangles1(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2018
This story is still under construction, let's here from the defendant before we judge, she's still passing through trauma. Even machine malfunction sometimes, my advice to my male folks, stop forming Goliath to your spouse they are dangerous because they're lead by their emotion. Rest in perfect peace of ELEDUMARE
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by AuroraB(f): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2018
madamGift:

She killed him. They had been having infidelity issues before now. She had always quarrelled with him over cheating issues. The deceased was previously married with a daughter, if only he had known what awaited him in the future, he would have sticked to his ex wife. She had planned to escape..she already got ticket to leave the country, what she didn't see coming was the neighbour that came to the house very early that morning.. she then stabbed herself trying to turn the situation around. That woman is a crazy and she deserves to spend the rest of her life in jail.
He should have listened to his family...she had previously threatened him when she bought new knives home and told him she was going to kill to use the knives to kill him.. he called his sister to tell her..she warned him to leave the house.. he didn't listen..
What is it with these men that after having a violent outburst where the wife threatens to kill them, they go to sleep beside such woman I don't get it. Is it stupidity or bravery or what? The one his lawyer wife killed in Ibadan, the former PDP topshot's nephew and now this?!
One was jubilating over an iron device that secures the male Instruments from being cut off around me the other day angry
So, you will be okay with your genital untouched but your body mutilated What do you call this lapse? Does something weaken abused men we don't know about even at the point of being stabbed
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by HungerBAD: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2018
AuroraB:
What is it with these men that after having a violent outburst where the wife threatens to kill them, they go to sleep beside such woman I don't get it. Is it stupidity or bravery or what? The one his lawyer wife killed in Ibadan, the former PDP topshot's nephew and now this?!
One was jubilating over an iron device that secures the male Instruments from being cut off around me the other day angry
So, you will be okay with your genital untouched but your body mutilated What do you call this lapse? Does something weaken abused men we don't know about even at the point of being stabbed

Deep.

6 Likes

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by frozen70(f): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2018
What do we call this kind of behaviour from this woman in prison

She cut the genitals and put it in his hand to hold after killing him

Even the devil that gave her instructions on what to do never knew that she over reacted

What is her gain from all this mess
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2018
Every real battle is fought on your knees not with your keyboard not with bloodshed but on your knees regardless of your religion
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Blakenails(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2018
kenddys:

plus her sister in law claims her brother called saying he was been attacked by his wife and she did not make every effort to enter the house that night?

The woman is a lawyer, she must have planned her defence beforehand. She needed to perfect it by lying close to the man after the act.
She can plead insanity, insane delusions, or any other defence that would reduce the crime to manslaughter.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by dadysophie: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2018
my brother the issue has nothing to do with love ok, the problems withmost marriages is purely lack of wisdom and understanding. Every marriage is built on love but most are not built on wisdom and understanding. wHY will couples even comtemplate divorce or murder if there was understanding?
CityNGR:

They were never in love. Love comes with responsibilities...no responsible man will leave his kids and wife alone to go and marry a close to menopause woman!!
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Inspectorsuga22(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Philpham:
U are just an imbe¢ile...someone was murdered and u are here justifying motive...if it were d other way round all d feminists on nairaland would av awoken an invaded this thread wt their violence against women campaign...buh since it is a man's life dat is involved, her reasons for killing her husband could be justified...

1 Like

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by janejive(f): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wife on rampage
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Melian(f): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
CityNGR:

They were never in love. Love comes with responsibilities...no responsible man will leave his kids and wife alone to go and marry a close to menopause woman!!

So she was right to kill him because he was irresponsible? I don't get your logic.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by J2381: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
madamGift:

How do you know all this, if I may ask?
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Melian(f): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Triangles1:
This story is still under construction, let's here from the defendant before we judge, she's still passing through trauma. Even machine malfunction sometimes, my advice to my male folks, stop forming Goliath to your spouse they are dangerous because they're lead by their emotion. Rest in perfect peace of ELEDUMARE

She killed someone yet going through trauma? She shouldn't be judged before hearing her own side? I don't understand how you people think, to be honest. There are no two sides. She's a murderer and must face the music.

1 Like

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by J2381: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
And she was not a “feminist” o! grin
how do you know?
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Melian(f): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Triangles1:

She killed someone yet going through trauma? Which trauma? She shouldn't be judged before hearing her own side? I don't understand how you people think, to be honest. There are no two sides. She's a murderer and must face the music.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by AuroraB(f): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Every real battle is fought on your knees not with your keyboard not with bloodshed but on your knees regardless of your religion
Oh, how sad! You mean the man wasn't prayerful enough reason he had to die in the hands of his wife? sad

1 Like

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Pennywise(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Here is a woman who was way pass her prime and had given up hope of finding husband. His family should fight for the maximum punishment permissible by law
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Melian(f): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Philpham:

You are sick.

4 Likes

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Inspectorsuga22(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Melian:

You are sick.
Don't mind d psychopath

2 Likes

Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by Ajixegun: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
kenddys:

I believe you know what is called 'first attack' in any situation? It's only when you could regain your strength, you will then start to talk about revenging or defending yourself.
Re: How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses by zeb04(f): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
I think he was an unrepentant cheat.that isn't an excuse but I cannot understand how women stay with a cheat.

You know in your heart between you and God that you want to kill him everyday.

As a married woman,I know my weakness and I accept it gladly.
More importantly my husband knows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case / California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) / Pastor Arrested For Raping 12-Year-Old Housemaid In Cross River State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.