Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari (17619 Views)

2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others / How Saraki Plans To Defeat Buhari In 2019 / PDP Needs Strong Candidate To Defeat Buhari, Says Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari by funlover1(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2018
bilms:
Gohashim

Poster is one of the hungry boys employed by Hashim to post rubbish all over the internet and he is doing a bad job of it by not being tactical and intelligent

I also believe the moderators have special interest in this cos they keep pushing articles about Hashim on the front page

Who doesn't know that Hashim, a former deputy national publicity secretary and gubernatorial aspirants in kwara state has been sponsored by the old greedy politicians to divide the ranks of the new breeds and mess things up?
Re: 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari by thewesternking: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2018
Who are all these ones?
Every one just wants to be relevant these days.
Re: 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari by Austin234(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2018
Don't just come and share Atiku vote. You better park well oo

bilms:
2019: Third force political parties unite, come up with plan to defeat Buhari

Political parties under the third force have devised a new set of strategies to defeat President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019

- As part of their plan, the parties, PT, ADC, and ANN, jointly formed a new umbrella name, Alliance for Peoples Trust (APT)

- The group also elected one legal bigwig, Olisa Agbakoba (SAN), as its national chairman

Top political parties on the platform of the third force movement such as Peoples Trust (PT), African Democratic Congress (ADC) and Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN) have jointly formed a formidle pact to contest and possibly take power from President Muhammadu Buhari.

With the new arrangement, the political parties involved have adopted the Alliance for Peoples Trust as their new name. The resolve was taken at a national convention set up by the group in Lagos on Saturday, October 6.

In a statement which contained the agreement, the national secretary of the APT, Mallam Nasser Kura, said that Lady Funke Awolowo stepped down for Olawepo-Hashim, a presidential aspirant. Moreover, a high profile lawyer, who is also a pro-democracy activist, Olisa Agbakoba (SAN), was elected as the national chairman and an energy expert and political strategist, Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim as a presidential candidate.

Describing himself as a detribalised Nigerian, Olawepo-Hashim said that he was prepared to lead the new ballot driven– Permanent Voter Cards (PVC) revolution of the third force movement in an effort to create a new democratic Nigeria in 2019.

Added to the new arrangement, the party’s logo was changed from a pyramid to a hand of victory sign in green, white and yellow flag.

APT flag was handed over to Olawepo-Hashim to represent the third force in the 2019 polls. The APT's national convention was attended by leaders of other allied political parties and movement, namely Jay Samuels, founding chairman of ANN; Mallam Nasser Kura, National Secretary of APT; Comrade Isa Tijani, deputy national chairman of ANN; Lady Funke Awolowo, who was later elected the treasurer of APT, and Olawale Okunniyi, the director general of Nigeria Intervention Movement (NIM).

Others include Olivia Agbajoh, a second republic federal legislator and senatorial candidate of APT in Delta state and Musibahu Jarfaru from Kano among others. Meanwhile, NAIJ.com reported that ahead of the 2019 presidential election, a new political force, a mega party known as Peoples Trust (PT), had emerged.

According to leadership, the party is led by a former president of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Olisa Agbakoba (SAN). NAIJ.com gathers that former president Olusegun Obasanjo’s Third Force and other political groups and individuals are also joining forces with Agbakoba, to form the mega party

Read more: https://www.naija.ng/1196828-2019-third-force-political-parties-unite-plan-defeat-buhari.html#1196828
Re: 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari by buhariguy(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2018
lonelydora:
I just wish we all can try someone like Al-Mustapha or Oby Ezekwesili.

But since it's not possible because of the choice of their party, we are all voting Atiku

Buhari, the Jihadist, must leave Aso Rock come 2019.

I am Atikulated, what about you?

Atiku2019

Before you quote me,

I used to be more Buharist than most of you here. We can't continue like this
i hate to hear I was once a buharist,
It is corrupt people like you that was expecting buhari to steal and share to you,
Even his wife were expecting as well, so i will not blame you.
Re: 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari by supereagle(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2018
If you see the INEC voter registration stand region by region, state by state, Buhari still stands the chance of winning. Lagos State combined with one of the states in the SW are more than all the states of the SE combined.
Re: 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari by supereagle(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2018
buhariguy:
i hate to hear I was once a buharist,
It is corrupt people like you that was expecting buhari to steal and share to you,
Even his wife were expecting as well, so i will not blame you.
May God not allow looters to rule us again. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari by bilms(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
funlover1:

Poster is one of the hungry boys employed by Hashim to post rubbish all over the internet and he is doing a bad job of it by not being tactical and intelligent

I also believe the moderators have special interest in this cos they keep pushing articles about Hashim on the front page

Who doesn't know that Hashim, a former deputy national publicity secretary and gubernatorial aspirants in kwara state has been sponsored by the old greedy politicians to divide the ranks of the new breeds and mess things up?

Park well. ANN is the party, Hashim is the man. We are leading the way to a new Nigeria. $4trillion economy is the target.
Re: 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari by Moji12(f): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
vastolord4:
They Better.
Even if its up or qpr or psg.. just defeat the lifeless one and his party
even PSP

1 Like

Re: 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari by bilms(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
hum
Re: 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari by deebsman1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
R-Apc and CUPP nko today grin yeyenatu
Re: 2019: Third Force Political Parties Unite, Come Up With Plan To Defeat Buhari by bilms(m): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2018
?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers / Don’t Listen To Buhari, Visit Scenes Of Terrorist Attacks, Akintoye Tells UN Sec / Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.