Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) (41374 Views)

Rev. Father In Akwa Ibom Who Left Catholic For Another Church Gets Married / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos / 83-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Weds 90-Year-Old Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by joinnow: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2018
Wetin ear no go hear for this world grin
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by francisMKD(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2018
mumu..... some people needs spiritual help!!
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2018
I wish I could get a smart and courageous woman like Lulu to get married to.
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2018
Massive shout out to my Ugandan Peeps as you celebrate 52 years of independent government.
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by package7(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2018
Devil Advocate
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by yinkson(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
She's so beautiful kiss I think this will be my next move cause I don't have time for all this wife beaters and cheating men sad nah to marry myself nahim sure pass........UP WE GO FEMINISTS

I see cool
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
She's so beautiful kiss I think this will be my next move cause I don't have time for all this wife beaters and cheating men sad nah to marry myself nahim sure pass........UP WE GO FEMINISTS

However, don't forget that Chimamanda and Biyonce are both responsible married women. Even Linda sef na baby mama.
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Racoon(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Come let get married dear.
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
sladimeji:

If your bobo should read this nko?

You think she has bobo... Most this lady we see aren't in such serious relationship.. That is the fact. Guys are the fault here. Ladies of nowadays are wish because they can smell fvck boys from afar. so guys if inside you, you are ready to give a marriage a serious attention, please do it wit a pure heart.
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Smellymouth:
This is called “Solo-gamy”
i yaff die!
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Yet u still carry u pic sample 4 NL.......no be ad u ey run so??

Hohohoho grin grin grin
Wey all dis NL boys mk 1 of them come help u comot cobwebs for ur congo.
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Uyi168: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
be deceiving yourself.. U hia..
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Yet u still carry u pic sample 4 NL.......no be ad u ey run so??

Hohohoho grin grin grin
Wey all dis NL boys mk 1 of them come help u comot cobwebs for ur congo.
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by SimonMagau: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2018
tongue
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
don't generalize pls, there are lot of responsible men out there....
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Evince(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2018
hope u go fvck urself as well
Millenniumlady:
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I wan marry jare !

Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Desyfoley1452(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2018
all those saying "all ur mate done marry" what about them wey all there mate don die.
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by davidque007(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
What a pity
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2018
OKorowanta:
Cute skin,cute smile...
Wicked Uganda boys...Una be Fvck and run.

for the record...the population ratio of uganda female to male is 62:38; thanks to the mass genocide targeting the male population.

so i understood why she might find it hard getting her man.
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2018
axeman2:
why is marraige so overrated?
It's not overated bros. It's the most sacred institution. Pray for a long lasting joyful union.

Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I support u, better to be single than be with a man beater.
Nothing wrong with being a feminist.
Since recent popularity of the word FEMINISTS In Nigeria, it has exposed the fact that 90% of Nigerians are intellectually inept.

*im expecting numerous antagonizing post coz of this comment*
Slide into my DM, I promise not to beat you. grin
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by otherway: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Wife beaters NO but cheaters you can't run away from that cos men are polygamous in nature.
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Cdec(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2018
wierd stuff, but still her choice. As long as it makes her happy
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Vince77(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2018
axeman2:
why is marraige so overrated?

Because it seems to have lost its purpose.
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Ebios(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2018
O baby l no lie... U fine die...pls lets meet on wasaap 07035095205
Millenniumlady:
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Zivaharry(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:
hu go come de shine ur puna?
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by Das77herbal: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:

As beautiful as you are?
Re: Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) by leisuretym: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2018
Millenniumlady:

after all, you can still nack outside the marriage when you want and cheat on yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan / Couple Stuns At Their Wedding Introduction In Ibadan / Lagos High Society Weddings Of The 1920s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.