Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,951 members, 7,852,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION (17642 Views)

See Why Peter Obi Is Not Really Focusing Campaign In Core North (opinion) / Peter Obi Will Not Get Up To 100,000 Votes In The Core North - Reno Omokri / Throwback:why Buhari Removed Fuel Subsidy – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by QuotaSystem: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

I see that nigerins are not ready for democracy. Do you encourage one party system? What is bad in failing election? Is that why buhari killed innocent people in 2011?

Nothing bad only that it is avoidable.

Besides you should direct your question to your mentor Atiku & ask why he's still in denial
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by Asshurbanipal: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Nothing bad only that it is avoidable.

Besides you should direct your question to your mentor Atiku & ask why he's still in denial
grin
Buhari failed three times. He killed people when he did. Atiku remain my mentor whose ideologies align with mine. You can't bully me to be otherwise
Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by sleekdot(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Buhari failed three times. He killed people when he did. Atiku remain my mentor wgose ideologies align with mine. You can't bully me to be otherwise

That failure ideology aligns with you

So despite all the US trip he still failed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by QuotaSystem: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Buhari failed three times. He killed people when he did. Atiku remain my mentor whose ideologies align with mine. You can't bully me to be otherwise

Wrong there was post electoral violence as a result of PDP rigging...try again later.

Nobody is bullying you, rather your conscience tormenting you which is why you jumped in my mentions...

Anini can be your mentor for all I care lol...welcome to the Next Level cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by QuotaSystem: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
sleekdot:

Chei... grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by Mariory(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chai!

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by Tomide007: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
tuniski:

You are just shallow celebrating nothingness. Congratulations the expert since 2015. That is the lot of Buharideens but, next year you will learn new political realities! You will know the difference between political weather and climate!
Just passing by

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by Tomide007: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
tuniski:

I am a full blooded northerner and my state. (kwara) and region NC is pdp lockdown. 2015 was a first time gamble on buhari that has turned terribly wrong! 2019 is year of correction of 2015 error.

Kaduna state where I am right now is very fluid. Elrufai Likely to be defeated and buhari can't get 60%+. Zamfara is threatening protest vote. Sokoto,kano and jigawa will be exciting!
Need. I say more?
#BuharitoDaura2019 irreversible!
?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by Asshurbanipal: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
sleekdot:

Kid
Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by Asshurbanipal: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
:-
QuotaSystem:

Wrong there was post electoral violence as a result of PDP rigging...try again later.

Nobody is bullying you, rather your conscience tormenting you which is why you jumped in my mentions...

I don't think you are ready for discussion. Atiku the democrat is seeking legal redress for buhari rigging but the blood thirsty feudalist buhari prefers killing

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by sleekdot(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by Asshurbanipal: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2019

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by sleekdot(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by Asshurbanipal: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
sleekdot:

Servant
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1003948_igbo_jpg28bd804326727bdeda36840c1a4b7765
Chief slave errand boy lost his polling unit. His people rejects him but he is celebrating almajiri illterate poverty infested voters who voted for the continued subjugation of his people

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by sleekdot(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Chief slave errand boy lost his polling unit. His people rejects him but he is celebrating almajiri illterate poverty infested voters who voted for the continued subjugation of his people

And this rat voice that won his polling booth will rule in Biafra

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6138262_ytn_jpeg0ee2aa957cba357a0214229bcbab8ac9

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by Asshurbanipal: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
sleekdot:

And this rat voice that won his polling booth will rule in Biafra

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6138262_ytn_jpeg0ee2aa957cba357a0214229bcbab8ac9
Don't come begging for PDP ticket in 2023 like you did in 2019
Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by sleekdot(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Don't come begging for PDP ticket in 2023 like you did in 2019

We have camped with APC and will look for our ticket in APC, you dont come begging for positions from APC. I have already seen some of your people begging for Senate president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by Asshurbanipal: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
sleekdot:

We have camped with APC and will look for our ticket in APC, you dont come begging for positions from APC. I have already seen some of your people begging for Senate president
There will be no APC without Buhari. You people better evolve a long term political survival strategy than banking on Buhari. Buhari will make sure he buries apc before leaving and hand over to another northerner even if from another party
Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by Asshurbanipal: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Oga you have stopped commenting. Atiku is gathering evidence for legal redress. The bloodthirsty demon could not follow democratic principles. Backward savages.

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by sleekdot(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Oga you have stopped commenting. Atiku is gathering evidence for legal redress. The bloodthirsty demon could not follow democratic principles. Backward savages.

Wail on

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8878275_screenshot20190226175236_jpegaad9acaa6a91c02f90a7672d97b9e3c2

7 Likes

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by shosky1794: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
EasternActivist:

If you regard that as well written then you shouldn't be taken serious. You should pass being an expendable if really you have any atom of usefulness.

They told you so but you decided to bury yourself in self delusion and denial. I'm sure you will be among those shouting rigging right now. Respect @ QuotaSystem

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Awol1:
You are telling me Atiku will loose in Adamawa as well?

Are You OK?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by QuotaSystem: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Lol I don't live on NL.

See you in Tanko's court cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by buhariguy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mohayaks:
they don't knw people here don't even care much about apc especially the villagers that constitute the greater portion of voters, all they know on election day is to ask "ni fatin baba buhari zan zaba" meaning it's baba Buhari party i want to vote even if they don't knw who's the candidate
no wonder the idiotic pigs called it rigging,
just to show an old person which party is sai buhari party.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by buhariguy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

where you not the one crying for visa since yesterday? obigot him tu lie .
Will take you to China, container boy.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by buhariguy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
ozento:
atiku will stil win weda u like it or not.
thief atiku has won long again since 1992.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by buhariguy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
GuyWise:
This your write up is trash, what the majority of Nigerians are saying is that bulhari MUST go
buhari must go till 2023.
i hope you are alright las las .

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by KunleyY19(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
tuniski:

I am a full blooded northerner and my state. (kwara) and region NC is pdp lockdown. 2015 was a first time gamble on buhari that has turned terribly wrong! 2019 is year of correction of 2015 error.

Kaduna state where I am right now is very fluid. Elrufai Likely to be defeated and buhari can't get 60%+. Zamfara is threatening protest vote. Sokoto,kano and jigawa will be exciting!
Need. I say more?
#BuharitoDaura2019 irreversible!

How Va...

Buhari don win ooo...
gringringringrin

We dey come on March 9 to fully take Kwara...
AA...

Sha Take am Easy No wail Too Much...
gringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
snrman:
cheesy

Yea.

Finally he didn't loose Adamawa.
Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
snrman:
cheesy

Yea.

Finally he didn't loose Adamawa.
Re: Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION by SU50: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
QuotaSystem:

You're right.

Honestly the ignorance and clueless state of some in the south regarding political realities in the north is just mind-blowing

For me, its not even the ignorance but the arrogance, someone will be saying trash without blinking. They are here repeating bthe same mistakes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Redeploys Senior Officers / Pres Buhari Congratulates D’Tigers For Beating China, Qualifying For Olympics / Plateau APC Sinks As Stakeholders Fight To Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.