Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line (31681 Views)

APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by Bizibi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
Well Said..Its In A P C's Best Interest 4 Peace To Reign In The Senate.The P D P Have Nothing To Loose
the APC senators have no choice because there is no time and the primaries was the card the senate president use.....the APC chairman and co made matters worse for some of them so hatching any plan now will wound the ruling party the more.
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by Rstc: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
Well Said..Its In A P C's Best Interest 4 Peace To Reign In The Senate.The P D P Have Nothing To Loose
They are not smart enough to know this.

The chaos suits the pdp. Apc will accomplish very little and have very little to campaign with.

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by velocity25(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
atobs4real:
One Vampire spoted with a brain tumor
you deserved this

Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
[s]
Ezenwammadu:
Since last year they have been chanting impeachment

Come 2019 saraki will return as senate president dogara as speaker of hor and of course Atiku as president

Apc can go and die
[/s]

say something meaningful, if it is possible.
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by KoeChz(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Senate leadership is not a party thing. Majority party cannot decide who leads the house. It is a collective decision of all members(in a quorum) by way o balloting.
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by ajericho(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Saraki, if they try rubbish, shut the senate till February, Nigerians are behind you.
which nigerians,if not for buhari this greedy chunky wouldn't have emerged the senate president, tinubu knew his plan,he came to tackle the APC government to make them look bad so he can go back to PDP to form Messiah

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by ajericho(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
KoeChz:
Senate leadership is not a party thing. Majority party cannot decide who leads the house. It is a collective decision of all members(in a quorum) by way o balloting.
and he emerged the senate president while the APC senators were not around,is that a collective decision by all members?
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by KoeChz(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2018
Its more abt loyalty to an Individual than party. Let an apc senator move a motion for ote of no confidence and see where bukola stands. That is when the word majority comes to play
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by KoeChz(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
ajericho:
and he emerged the senate president while the APC senators were not around,is that a collective decision by all members?
but ofcourse a quorum was formed. That makes it duty and legally elected otherwise they would have challenged it
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by fuke(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Indigbo:
With all indication and without any doubt. Saraki is a Gooner. Like I said before Osun election, Underrate Oshiomole at your own peril. Remember I told you all to watch out the magic that Oshiomhole will go and perform in Osun. Saraki knew Oshiomole very well and that's why he's been running up and down. Saraki is a Gooner. grin

If Oshiomole does not do anything more in life
he will stop Saraki from coming back to the senate.

They can take that to the bank.
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by babadee1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
KoeChz:
lols whr is it in the constitution that the senate leadership must be frm the majority party. Ignorance of the law

That was not the question I asked o. I asked about global best practices. What obtains in other democracies across the world. I did not say anything about the constitution. I know fully well that this is not a constitutional matter but a political one.
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by Bobbysteps: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Saraki, if they try rubbish, shut the senate till February, Nigerians are behind you.
don't generalize, you are behind him ok
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by atobs4real(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
velocity25:
you deserved this
Still behaving like buffalo Wed hungry lion
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by poiZon: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

He should adjourn it indefinitely or till further notice
my senior colleague, e tey o.

i hope u r preaching atiku to the people in the street....
me ayaf started since lastyr
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by KoeChz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
babadee1:

That was not the question I asked o. I asked about global best practices. What obtains in other democracies across the world. I did not say anything about the constitution. I know fully well that this is not a constitutional matter but a political one.
okies; you of the school of taught that political matter should be placed above *the* *rule* *of* *law*
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by umarsule885(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
HungerBAD:
The APC Senators should leave Saraki alone.

We have but some few months before his tenure is over,and I honestly see no gain to Nigeria or Nigerians changing the house leadership 10 Minutes to the end of the match.

The APC Senators should stop being petty,and get their priorities right.
what is this one saying? Do you the damage he will cause APC if he remained on that sit
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by babadee1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
KoeChz:
okies; you of the school of taught that political matter should be placed above *the* *rule* *of* *law*

The constitution allows for the impeachment, removal and replacement of the senate president and the speaker of the house. In fact it has happened several times already in the history of our brief democracy. It is part of the rule of law and there is nothing wrong with it as long as the required numbers are met.
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by velocity25(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
atobs4real:

Still behaving like buffalo Wed hungry lion
I am not the reason for your frustrations,ok?back off of my mention you zombie!

Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by AnanseK(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

We have but some few months before his tenure is over,and I honestly see no gain to Nigeria or Nigerians changing the house leadership 10 Minutes to the end of the match.

They should impeach Saraki the loser selfish hypocrite.
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by mechanics(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Senator Olujimi should be ashamed of himself that the minority is ruling over majority, this is something that didn't happen during PDP 16 yrs of rule, why is it happening now, he should know that as minority heading both chambers, it will slow down the positive achievements that this administration has in mind.
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by forgiveness: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
HungerBAD:

Damages can be done within 10minutes in a match. How much more 6 month of PDP playing the spoiler for APC.
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by ud4u: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Watching
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by KoeChz(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
babadee1:

The constitution allows for the impeachment, removal and replacement of the senate president and the speaker of the house. In fact it has happened several times already in the history of our brief democracy. It is part of the rule of law and there is nothing wrong with it as long as the required numbers are met.
perfect. But u were a little partisan before
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by babadee1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
KoeChz:
perfect. But u were a little partisan before

So? That's the whole point of elections and this is election season. The constitution guarantees my right to support and vote for whoever I want and to reject whoever I don't want.
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by KoeChz(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
babadee1:

So? That's the whole point of elections and this is election season. The constitution guarantees my right to support and vote for whoever I want and to reject whoever I don't want.
goodluck in your quest.
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by babadee1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
KoeChz:
goodluck in your quest.

Thanks. And same to you too.
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by lucy10(f): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
APC noisemakers have started again with what they know how to do best, soon they will start going for vacation because of heart attack they caused themselves.
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Rstc:

They are not smart enough to know this.

The chaos suits the pdp. Apc will accomplish very little and have very little to campaign with.
They,A P C, Believe In Hooliganism&Lawlessness
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by GetCofOProperty: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2018
It's the 2019 games already playing out. And these are the BIG elephants... But we may be double sure that APC wins the lion share after the elections.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In With Rest of Mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by GetCofOProperty: 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
The elections in 2019 will be interesting.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In With Rest of Mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below
Re: APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line by IamAtikulate: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2018
Bobbysteps:
don't generalize, you are behind him ok

Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China To Finance Nigeria's Abandoned Electricity Project / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London / Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.