Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Who Goes To Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Goes To Heaven? (1721 Views)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Who Goes To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hier:
■ Firstly, I believe our spirit does not relate, so you can as well stop mentioning me, thank you.
LOL...which spirit? You hid what are lies behind the mentions of of name of God now you are talking about spirits? undecided
Re: Who Goes To Heaven? by Iamanoited: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2023
ACCEPT JESUS AS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE AND TO HEAVEN'S GOD SPHERE YOU GO STRAIGHT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WE DISTRIBUTE LEAFLETS &FLYERS FOR RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS IN LAGOS, NIGERIA / Witch Captured On CCTV Camera Disappearing Into A House / Efizi Nite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.