Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

BREAKING: NASS Resumes, APC Moves To Impeach Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: NASS Resumes, APC Moves To Impeach Saraki (1274 Views)

NASS Resumes Today, ₦‎23.7 Trillion Loan Restructuring Tops Agenda / NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect / NASS Resumes Tuesday Amidst Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: NASS Resumes, APC Moves To Impeach Saraki by AreaNews: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
The National Assembly on Tuesday resumed after it’s long break which it embarked upon on the 24th of July 2018.

Most of the lawmakers where however absent as the National Assembly is observed to be quite scanty of lawmakers.

Also, there is a rejig of the security at the National Assembly as more police officers and police trucks were sighted.

Read more at http://areanews.ng/en/?p=1704

Also visit www.areanews.ng for more breaking news and top stories from Nigeria and the world...

Re: BREAKING: NASS Resumes, APC Moves To Impeach Saraki by psucc(m): 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
Not going to work. They will end up ruining the remaining days of the APC in government.

Support Aisha Buhari, say no to impunity and government without human face
Re: BREAKING: NASS Resumes, APC Moves To Impeach Saraki by Kwamecron(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin
Re: BREAKING: NASS Resumes, APC Moves To Impeach Saraki by slivertongue: 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
when will APC perfect dia threats? dey luk toothess to me
Re: BREAKING: NASS Resumes, APC Moves To Impeach Saraki by thesicilian: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
The title of the article is quite different from the body.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: NASS Resumes, APC Moves To Impeach Saraki by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: BREAKING: NASS Resumes, APC Moves To Impeach Saraki by RevenGeMission: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
So Saraki Finally got over his fear ??
Re: BREAKING: NASS Resumes, APC Moves To Impeach Saraki by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Saraki has done his act already. I think impeaching him at this stage will offer no political advantage to APC. Saraki remains one of the most intelligent politicians in Nigeria. I love Atiku but Saraki would have made a very good president. My choice was always between Saraki and Atiku.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland / 13th February : Let's Remember General Murtala Ramat Muhammad / How Can We Help This Woman? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.