Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Ex-mend Leader Defects From APC To PDP With 10,000 Loyalists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-mend Leader Defects From APC To PDP With 10,000 Loyalists (500 Views)

Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-mend Leader Defects From APC To PDP With 10,000 Loyalists by genternity(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
(b)- The APC in Delta has recorded a huge loss as Freedom Adowei defectes from the party to the PDP(/b)

A former leader of the
Movement for the
Emancipation of Niger the
Delta, Freedom Adowei, has
defected from the All
Progressives Congress to the Peoples Democratic Party,
with about 10,000 of his
loyalists in the state. Vanguard reports that
Adowei said his decision to
decamp from the APC was
based on the tremendous
impact of the administration
of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa in several riverine communities
of the state. He maintained that the
member representing Burutu
federal constituency in the
House of Representatives,
Julius Pondi, was also giving
the area effective representation.

According to him, “Under
Okowa, riverine communities
across the state have been
receiving government
attention more than ever,
with some transforming into visible living communities. “If you go round you will see
how the governor is being
commended for the
construction of roads in
riverine communities such as
the Okerenkoko Road in Gbaramatu Kingdom, Warri
South-West, Sokebolou/
Obotobo Road in Ogulagha
Kingdom, Burutu Township
concrete road pavement and
others, all within Burutu local government area of the state,
as well as other parts of the
riverine Delta.
“I will be delivering 20,000
Ijaw votes to the PDP in the
elections next year. I moved
with my followers and I have
their mandate to come and
contribute my part to the success and victory of PDP in
Delta state. ”
Re: Ex-mend Leader Defects From APC To PDP With 10,000 Loyalists by Kingosytex(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
searching for greener pastures...
Re: Ex-mend Leader Defects From APC To PDP With 10,000 Loyalists by slivertongue: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
d Wike, Fayose, Secondus, Atiku & Rebranded PDP 'effect' in action... more defections to follow in d coming weeks

(1) (Reply)

The Intimidating Profile Of The Man Called PETER OBI, Part 2 / Catch a glimpse of Peter Obi Talking Politics / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby Shortly After Meeting Buh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.