Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess (26322 Views)

Godwin Emefiele Resumes Duty After Annual Leave / Excluding South East From NASS Leadership Will Spell Doom - APC Chief / Unreturning Lawmakers Evacuate Personal Belongings From NASS, Staff Mock Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by okenwaa(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
Switsex:
Nairalanders please help!!!!!
I'm a yearly tenant, who is occupying a one bedroom apartment in my compound. My rent got expired on 31st July. I pleaded with my landlord to give me some little time since I'm yet to be paid salary.
I got my salary very late in august which I decided to pay half of the rent which is 35k, hoping to complete the full rent by the next month. My boss has been owing me last month salary.
I travelled over the weekend with our last born who stays here with me. On coming back yesterday I found my apartment locked, on enquiring from the tenants they told me the landlord came over the weekend and locked up my apartment. I headed straight to see the landlord.
On getting to his compound, I met him in front of his house. I tried pleading with him, giving him reasons why I'm yet to pay up the rent. He asked me to leave his house and come back whenever I have the rent.
As I'm typing this, I'm still confused and devastated on how to go about it. I have been crying at work since morning. I really don't know what to do and my salary is not coming anytime soon.
I believe the landlord is not treating me fairly but what do I do?? I need advice from you all please!

Two things you can do..

1: Meet a stranger, offer him Switsex for money.
2: Go to the landlord,offer him Switsex to forfeit the remaining rent.

1 Like

Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by jumpandpas(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
hateme777:

Even after 16 years in power . what did you achieve with it, if not more stealing and looting.

Forward ever PDP never

Buhari don't want to talk about the corruption of the military. ....Do you know why ?
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by jumpandpas(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Switsex:
I'm a yearly tenant, who is occupying a one bedroom apartment in my compound. My rent got expired on 31st July. I pleaded with my landlord to give me some little time since I'm yet to be paid salary.
I got my salary very late in august which I decided to pay half of the rent which is 35k, hoping to complete the full rent by the next month. My boss has been owing me last month salary.
I travelled over the weekend with our last born who stays here with me. On coming back yesterday I found my apartment locked, on enquiring from the tenants they told me the landlord came over the weekend and locked up my apartment. I headed straight to see the landlord.
On getting to his compound, I met him in front of his house. I tried pleading with him, giving him reasons why I'm yet to pay up the rent. He asked me to leave his house and come back whenever I have the rent.
As I'm typing this, I'm still confused and devastated on how to go about it. I have been crying at work since morning. I really don't know what to do and my salary is not coming anytime soon.
I believe the landlord is not treating me fairly but what do I do?? I need advice from you all please!

Only the court of law has right to lock your house. The worst your landlord can do is to give you quit notice.

BREAK THE KEY. And prepare to move out.

He's a wicked landlord.
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by REDshouse(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Switsex:
look for lawyer or go straight to mediation center to serve him a letter of invite and table ur matter before them
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by Afamed: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
shutto:
Good I like this man ..he doesn't talk much I respect him
After his failed Presidential ambitions?
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by icogb: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Good. Meanwhile, if Saraki knows wot's good for him, let him impeach Buhari. PDP shld go for Mmuoghalu even though he is from another party(it's possible) den there shld be militancy on the side of PDP nd Atiku so dat if APC wants to Ekiti or Osun any 2019 election, it won't be possible(very important or else no winning even in PDP areas for PDP com 2019. And I dnt knw wot Ambode is stl doin in APC. If he thanks he wld be alive other than soon, he shld thnk again. You cannot question the might of yr lord in his stronghold nd thnk he wld spare you if you dnt
move to his most dreaded enemies camp nd dis is d ryt tym to do so nd who knws, you may hv d opportunity to go for second tenure in 2023. And if you thnk there is stl hope for you, jst rem what he jst did, how he did it nd wot he is stl doin.
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by icogb: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Good. Meanwhile, if Saraki knows wot's good for him, let him impeach Buhari. PDP shld go for Mmuoghalu even though he is from another party(it's possible) or Fayose. Then there shld be a militancy on the side of PDP nd Atiku so dat if APC wants to Ekiti or Osun any election, it won't be easy (very important or else no winning even in PDP areas for PDP com 2019) I dnt knw wot Ambode is stl doin in APC. If he thinks he wld be alive other than soon, he shld thnk again. You cannot question the might of yr lord esp a power drunk man like him wen he stl hv loyalists nd thnk he wld spare you wen you revealed his secrets nd als didn't win him. You hv to move to his most dreaded enemies camp nd dis is d ryt tym to do so nd who knws, you may hv d opportunity to go for second tenure in 2023. And if you thnk there is stl hope for you, jst rem what he jst did, how he did it nd wot he is stl doin den imagine wot he wnt do nxt.
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by Afamed: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
icogb:
Good. Meanwhile, if Saraki knows wot's good for him, let him impeach Buhari. PDP shld go for Mmuoghalu even though he is from another party(it's possible) den there shld be a militancy on the side of PDP nd Atiku so dat if APC wants to Ekiti or Osun any 2019 election, it won't be possible(very important or else no winning even in PDP areas for PDP com 2019. And I dnt knw wot Ambode is stl doin in APC. If he thanks he wld be alive other than soon, he shld thnk again. You cannot question the might of yr lord in his stronghold nd thnk he wld spare you if you dnt
move to his most dreaded enemies camp nd dis is d ryt tym to do so nd who knws, you may hv d opportunity to go for second tenure in 2023. And if you thnk there is stl hope for you, jst rem what he jst did, how he did it nd wot he is stl doin.
Bla bla bla bla, Indomie generation.
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by peaceshan: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
HE. Bukola, the real Jagaban of this era Carry-on... for the likes of Oshonkita dey lean work.
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by candygist: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
shutto:
Good
I like this man ..he doesn't talk much
I respect him

He doesn't talk much that's why you respect him ? Your brain is paining you
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by ronaldbecky(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Switsex:
capushi d landlord
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by Remily(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Switsex:
. Your landkord has no right to have locked your apartment. Did he give you any written notice to quit?
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by AnanseK(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
JasonScoolari:
The KING is seated on His Throne.

More pains for the "Opposition Party" the APC.

God bless Distinguished Sen. Bukky Saraki.
God bless Wike
God bless Atiku Abubakar
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori
God bless the PDP.

I don’t know which god you are supplicating to. The true God will not bless these rogues and criminals.
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by JasonScoolari: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
AnanseK:

I don’t which god you are supplicating to. The true God will not bless these rogues and criminals.
Because you're God Senior Special Adviser on Blessing matters.

Mtchewwww. Kindly furck off bro.
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by KBEST3(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
blackgold90:
Atikulate
late atiku
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by MrFixNigeria: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
It is funny that even after having failed at the PDP primaries, the President of the senate would resume and pretend nothing has gone wrong in the unreasonable time he has taken to reconvene the legislature. How unreasonable and unfit for governance is this man please? The well meaning and patriotic members of this assembly should do right by Nigerians and impeach this man with immediate effect.
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by badjack(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
shutto:
Good
I like this man ..he doesn't talk much
I respect him

He doesn't talk too much but he steals too much.
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by Switsex(f): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Remily:
. Your landkord has no right to have locked your apartment. Did he give you any written notice to quit?

No quit notice. Just that I didn't meet up with the rent last month cos I haven't been paid my last month salary. I have really pleaded with him but to no avail.
Re: Photos From NASS Resumption After Annual Recess by GetCofOProperty: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Let these legislatures get to work and stop bamboozling Nigerians with their politics of deception.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yari Paid Himself N360m Pension Shortly Before He Left Office - Zamfara Governor / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: Kaduna Govt Receives Manifest / Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.