Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Atiku Buying Of Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Buying Of Vote (261 Views)

Festus Keyamo Circulates Fake Video To Accuse Labour Of Vote Rigging, Propaganda / Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) / Osun 2018: Politicians Device New Means Of Vote Buying, Woo Voters On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Buying Of Vote by Ubongdemaga: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Having being so quiet about this matter for that long, i want to ask nigerians , is it that bad to buy vote? If Atiku abubakar can afford to do that buy giving delegates $5k which is about 1.8million naira is it d worst thing to happen? Buhari is deceiving u guys of fighting corruption yet his wife recently lost 2.5billion naira to fraudster, his son bought a powerbike worth millions and others which we don't knw and yet nobody want to talk about that. If Atiku sees the suffering of the masses in the name of Buhari fighting corruption n decided to ease their suffering, wats so bad about that? Pple who voted 4 buhari in 2015 what can they boost of? Those who make noise of voting him again in 2019 wat do u stand to gain? Y do u guys think Atiku will b d worst president? Y do guys think buhari has anything to offer this country ? U talk about corruption but pple r happy, businesses moving, economy sound etc but fighting corruption it is the other way round. I prefer collecting $5k of 1.8million naira n vote Atiku than making noise about Buhari corruption fight yet dieing of poverty. Make una think well o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Buying Of Vote by 7lives: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ubongdemaga:
Having being so quiet about this matter for that long, i want to ask nigerians , is it that bad to buy vote? If Atiku abubakar can afford to do that buy giving delegates $5k which is about 1.8million naira is it d worst thing to happen? Buhari is deceiving u guys of fighting corruption yet his wife recently lost 2.5billion naira to fraudster, his son bought a powerbike worth millions and others which we don't knw and yet nobody want to talk about that. If Atiku sees the suffering of the masses in the name of Buhari fighting corruption n decided to ease their suffering, wats so bad about that? Pple who voted 4 buhari in 2015 what can they boost of? Those who make noise of voting him again in 2019 wat do u stand to gain? Y do u guys think Atiku will b d worst president? Y do guys think buhari has anything to offer this country ? U talk about corruption but pple r happy, businesses moving, economy sound etc but fighting corruption it is the other way round. I prefer collecting $5k of 1.8million naira n vote Atiku than making noise about Buhari corruption fight yet dieing of poverty. Make una think well o

Since its about vote buying, Atiku should just prepare 2m for about 30million Nigerians and he will become the president.
I have about 10 people that will join me to vote for Buhari, I would have ask for 1.8m too but the crowd will be much during the presidencial election, so na high risk trying to vote self.
10 people and I will be 22m, Atiku agents I dey wait o.

(1) (Reply)

Bishops Oyedepo And Atiku Are Already Made Business Men / Senator Albert Speaks On Alleged Refusal To Declare Asset / PHOTOS: IMO State Roads, The Worst In Nigeria...rochas Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.